Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Steppers inna MD

Posted by Ras_Adam 
Steppers inna MD
May 26, 2009 11:20AM
SPIRIT OF UMOJA RASTA DUB SOUND STYLE

Yes, dance came out good in its entirety. I will upload it soon and send you the link. As I captured the entire dance, which is just over 6 hours of Non stop Jah muzik.

Iyah!!! The gathering like this must continue onward. It will start with two, then one more, then one more the next! Then the entire dance will be filled with no one but Jah Jah children!!!

This is Jah instruction!!!!

When I started out playing this order of Jah muzik there was like 5 people in my dance for the first 3 years. So I know what it like. We are Jah children, and WE are bounded by HIS will to carry HIS work!!!

I do that without hesitation. So if we are to just play to only one other person for the next 3 years I am ready!!!!!

Onward my souljah!!!!!!!!
WADADA TO ALL THOSE WHO OVERSTAND ....
ON SATURDAY MAY 23 IN BALTIMORE @FASIMBAS REHEARSAL SOUND SYSTEM SPACE WAS HELD A EYE TO EYE FIST TO FIST DUB ROOTS SOUND SYSTEM SESSION BETWEEN FASIMBAS AFRIKAN DUB ROOTS SOUND & WILDFIYAH LIGHTNING AND THUNDER SOUND SYSTEM...
I SENT A VERY FEW EMAILS TO INFORM ABOUT IT ...AS YOU ARE AWARE THAT THE 24 MAY IS AFRIKAN LIBERATION DAY ...SO THIS MOMENT WAS OUR WAY TO PRAISE JAH AND CELEBRATE OUR IDENTITY AS TRUE AFRIKAN IN AN ANTI AFRIKAN WORLD.....
WE STARTED @ 10 PM AND FINISHED @ 6:30 AM ....IT WAS INTENSE AND NO WEAKHEARTED OR SELL-OUT WAS ABLE TO JOIN THE SESSION...ADD TO IT IT WAS RECORDED IN ITS ENTIRETY ....OUR MUSICAL ORDER IS FROM THE HIGHER HEIGHT DANCEHALL BABYLON DEALS WITH SEX AND VANITY ..WE DO NOT FLEX LIKE THEY DO....
WADADA...
CESKA SANKARE OWNER & OPERATOR OF THE FASIMBAS DUB ROOTS SOUND.
Re: Steppers inna MD
May 26, 2009 05:46PM
Yes eye. raspect to all sounds mentioned. jah works have to 4ward.
Re: Steppers inna MD
May 26, 2009 06:14PM
let me know of any reggae happenings in MD/DC
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login