November 23, 2004 08:20PM
Hmm
Sal Ami
Re: fat chicks are crazy
November 23, 2004 08:20PM
Fat Ting
November 23, 2004 08:21PM
shouldn't that read "swedish fat chicks are crazy" ?
November 23, 2004 09:57PM
>Amerikkka iz tha fat chic capital of tha world. itz almost like a sad pride in non-swim suit areas forsure. so GIAB i* tink mayB not* but still interesting -RASpects+
November 23, 2004 10:03PM
Jahmeek, you should see the size of some folks here in NZ !
November 23, 2004 10:09PM
GIAB: there was a documentary on the Finnish TV about two NZ ladies who were basically too fat to walk to the mailbox.

Post Edited (11-23-04 15:03)

One love,

Rootz
November 23, 2004 10:10PM
this is one reason why there is such an abundance of flesh in u.s. of a. [msnbc.msn.com]

November 23, 2004 10:12PM
it's no wonder there are so many earthquakes here Rootz
November 23, 2004 10:12PM
Dammit. I just registered and now I have to unlearn fnishing every post with signature and let the computer do the work. Hence double sig. on the above post.

One love,

Rootz
November 23, 2004 10:13PM
lol @ Rootz
dirtweed, I want one of those burgers right now !
November 23, 2004 10:20PM
>hardee's a.k.a. carl's jr.does not giv a hoot about conscious eating. when u walk in to 1 of these places & slip on the floor from dar grease boil a.k.a. deep fry it iz a clear sign. but most happy meal followerz uze dem drive through so dey dont have to be seen eating with tha rest of the human waste department in person.
-RASpects+
jbwelda
November 23, 2004 10:38PM
and meanwhile idling their engines spewing crap into the air while in the drive through.

its a lose-lose situation all the way around. lose everything but the fat that is.

one love
jah bill
November 23, 2004 10:51PM
GIAB: It wasn't actually that funny, those tow women were invalids bbecause of their obesity. They couldn't sleep in a beg, but had to be wedged between to armchairs, couldn't pick up things from floor etc. In one sequence one of them had lost enough weight to drive a car again, but she had to plan the route so that she only turned right, 'cause turnin left, her ab-flab got caught under the steering wheel...

My bro actually called Mickey D's here in Finland and asked why their driive-thru lanes can't be slanted so that you could cut the engine and just roll down the lane to the counter. McD annswered that pollution caused by their customers' cars is not their responsibility.

One love,

Rootz
November 23, 2004 10:57PM
>or countless bags of trash from un-needed wrappers from food dat could be put on 1 washable plate* -RASpects+
November 23, 2004 11:02PM
I wasn't laughing about the fats chicks Rootz, just your double signature thing
I have seen those women of TV, & there are plenty more like them around
I say feed them to the poor & starving
November 23, 2004 11:03PM
Yeah, you had a reason to laugh at me allright. I forgot that since I'm registered I can edit my posts. Good-bye, dbl. sig.

"I have seen those women of TV"

I thought you might know the ones in question (NZ is not that big, right?).

Post Edited (11-23-04 15:04)

One love,

Rootz
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login