Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need A Great Place to Stay?

Posted by irie411 
Need A Great Place to Stay?
June 11, 2009 08:13PM
We have a reservation a the Indian Creek for 3 nights the 19, 20, 21.
Unfortunately we are not able to stay all 3 nights.

We are looking forward to helping find someone to either take all 3 nights or at very least someone to take Friday or Sunday night.
The rate including tax is 138.75 per night, but it is a lovely well worth it place to stay.

It's just 5 minutes from concert site and has a shared kitchen and living room and technically has two rooms a queen size bed and bathroom, the second room is a tiny room with only a single bed.

Let us know if you are interested or if you have any questions.
If you are serious about taking the room, I will give you the room name and the number to call to secure your reservation.

Many Thanks.
Re: Need A Great Place to Stay?
June 11, 2009 08:52PM
* bumping threads that have direct bearing on next weekend

Ever Forward
Empress
June 11, 2009 11:44PM
Thanks... (i think)
Bumping is a good thing right?
Really great place to stay and really
I'm just trying to help the Inn out I have stayed there before and would stay there again but as it turns out we are not able to stay for the entire weekend and want the room to go to a fellow concert goer.
Anyone interested... let me know otherwise I'll let the room go back to the Inn in which they will surely receive calls to rebook the room.
June 12, 2009 02:34AM

Greetings, just wondering is this place still available, and is it walking distance? We have always camped but I have been looking for a different spot.
June 12, 2009 03:33PM
Yes this place is still available. I wouldn't say it's within walking distance, it's about 2 - 3 miles including the long paved driveway off the main road.

It's like a quiet santuary and lots of natural mystic surrounding the Inn.

The kitchen is well equipped with cooking utensils and dishes and is shared with the other 4 bedrooms. It's like a Bed and Breakfast but without the Inn Keeper cooking your breakfast etc.

Let me know if you want the number or any more details.
June 12, 2009 04:52PM
Biking to the venue very possible!
June 12, 2009 05:13PM
Hmmm, I thought we had a reservation for that room..... I wonder if there was a double booking? Please contact me at sarita1542@yahoo.com so we can figure this out.

June 12, 2009 06:41PM
There's 5 rooms in total, maybe you have one of the 5 rooms?
June 12, 2009 07:20PM
I just double-checked with the Inn. Our group has 3 of the rooms, and one of them is the room with the separate shower and single bed room. Maybe you are even someone in our group?

June 12, 2009 07:27PM
Okay, I just solved the mystery. My friend told me there are two oddball rooms like that, so you must have the other one. I agree that it is a great place to stay, so anyone who wants a comfortable hotel room nestled in nature should take advantage of your offer.
June 12, 2009 10:21PM
Good, Glad to hear... the mystery is solved.
But the Saga continues of who wants our reservation!
June 14, 2009 01:47PM
* Bumping threads that have a direct bearing on next weekend

Ever Forward
Empress
June 14, 2009 06:12PM
thanks again for the bump ; )
June 14, 2009 10:07PM
Okay... Nevermind
Saga is solved and w're gonna just keep the room and share it with a friend.
That's all for now !
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login