Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

bummed

Posted by matty 
matty
bummed
March 19, 2004 01:32AM
for the third straight year, i have obligations and cannot attend this most crucial of all festivals. and just to think that my favorite band will be playing for the third time, along with some more of the st. croix crew?!?! i'm seriously hurt! if anyone has any recordings they'd like to trade for (maybe this is a brazen place to seek recordings) please hook me up: matdillen@hotmail.com
much love to all.
Re: bummed
March 19, 2004 05:36PM
What exactly is the problem?
Whats up matty? be more spacific,
Why can't you go???????????????????? SHITY dude!
do you want people to send you recordings of this year festival's performers?????????????????????
Please RE:
Alton Ellis
March 19, 2004 05:43PM
I live in ohio and love Alton Ellis, Im not sure i can make the festival. Does anyone have any info on Alton's future shows. Is there somewhere i can check. I wish to see him live very badly. Thanks for the help out there.
Alton Ellis
March 19, 2004 05:44PM
I live in ohio and love Alton Ellis, Im not sure i can make the festival. Does anyone have any info on Alton's future shows. Is there somewhere i can check. I wish to see him live very badly. Thanks for the help out there. Prince-Kali-Wolf wrote:

> What exactly is the problem?
> Whats up matty? be more spacific,
> Why can't you go???????????????????? SHITY dude!
> do you want people to send you recordings of this year
> festival's performers?????????????????????
> Please RE:

matty
March 22, 2004 12:06AM
yes i would love a copy of this year's show. i go to a tracking and wilderness survival school on the east coast, the first year i was taking a class, and figured it was only one year. then last year i was working there, and we had classes that weekend. this year i'll be living in the woods for a year (starting in april) and money, and the time spent out of the school's primitive camp are an issue. my priorities are very hard to balance, and i appreciate anything you could do.
March 22, 2004 05:38PM
I want to live with you in the woods my friend
=)

Happy Trails
jb welda
March 22, 2004 06:46PM
send me an email matty

wjust@dgweb.com

one love
jah bill
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login