Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

dubwize?

Posted by rob 
rob
dubwize?
March 20, 2004 01:56PM
the central coast is wondering if dubwize i gonna play snwmf 2004?

Re: dubwize?
March 20, 2004 05:21PM
-does not look like it so far, so good+
rob
March 20, 2004 09:26PM
well we all will keep our hopes up and hey who knows? well the big sur posse is rooting for dubwize,go dubwize
March 22, 2004 09:52AM
Dubwize was really good at ashkanza in berkly acouple of mounths ago, Pritty fat sh*t!!

Happy Trails
March 22, 2004 12:50PM
just thought i would check out the message board,i see dubwize is posted and hey i was at the ashkenaz show and it was wicked.

March 23, 2004 10:58AM
Rob
Where in the Central Coast, Big Sur you say? I am from San Luis Obispo myself.

One love
eric v
rob
March 23, 2004 12:37PM
ever heard of fernwood.come check it.there is lots of good vibes in big sur.hey dubwize is gonna be in santa barbara on the 30th at calypsos.
March 24, 2004 07:21PM
irie dubwize in the house.thanks to all for the love in this message board.peace
March 24, 2004 09:38PM
what up? Mony, Dubwize Crew! Irie...J.P.
March 25, 2004 11:48PM
Greetings Mony, It's Jah Towers! De La Roots in the house. I look forward to linking back up with all of the crew this summer. Tell Skinner to tune that melodica! -Respect--Alex.
dubrise
March 26, 2004 07:54AM
I wanna see a dub band like bush chemists i notice not many dub bands make festivals. Bush Chemist would be Massive
March 26, 2004 09:03AM
Dubrise,

Tell Dougie Conscious you want the Bush Chemists (although I don't think D.Conscious or the Bush Chemists play out or live that often). I agree though, Bush Chemists are good, Light Up Your Spliff, Light Up Your Chalice !! (Also check the Bush Chemists/King General album)

One love
eric v
April 01, 2004 04:52PM
dubwize played tuesday calypso reggae at sand bar in santa barbara and last night at mr. ricks in avila beach,and tonight they will rock the house at frog & and peach in slo check them while they are touring southern cali.i have been to all the shows and i will be at sierra to see dubwize rock the stage,so i hope the orginizers have thought about getting dubwize to play this year.viva ?
April 20, 2004 09:07AM
If the promoters of this site read this,The Bush Chemists would love to play this festival.On stage they mix live and digital,singer Kenny Knots,MC Culture Freeman,live bongos and melodica,with Dougie Conscious mixingit up,sound system UK style.You can contact the "Chemists" at the above address
Raspect, Chazbo
April 20, 2004 01:10PM
Yes Chazbo... yu right... that would be wicked to bring over there Bush Chemists. I was at the Paris show and it was nice & rocking. And I am sure the US massives would love the crucial dubs + the sweet voice of Kenny.

By the way... check for the new KENNY KNOTS LP on CONSCIOUS SOUNDS MUSIC "Gimme di Music" with pure tunes in showcase style vocal + dub.

Want here some samples ? -> [www.upfront.ch]

Check for UPfront Magazine 8 Review on that album in the SPOTLIGHTS section !

Blessed love til' next time....

Dub Soljah

May 03, 2004 11:05AM
chazbo how did you fid this site?
solid rock
Re:
May 03, 2004 11:11AM

hey dougie

thanks again for the DV contact info.. got a deal done with Chris Jones over there
Rootz Eye
May 03, 2004 04:20PM
Raspect to all DUBWIZE, DelaRoots, Salinas Massive.

DUBWIZE toured Puerto Rico a couple of months ago and completely mashed up de place.WICKED!!!

Much LOVE from the Puerto Rico Massive. YES I

Stevo
May 04, 2004 12:37PM
Chazbo-
Nuff respect. Have not heard your 10" yet pon ROT, but nuff anticipation. If the Chemists come next year, would you be along for the ride? If you not Chazbo, then you not Chazbo, but if you are, then you are. Like I said, nuff respect.
Ites-
Stevo
Stevo
May 04, 2004 12:45PM
Dougie- Same to you, nuff respect each and every time. Don't you guys have some tings cooking in the lab, gonna get burn if you spend too much time surfing sites like this? Back to the itrols gentlemen, we need more Bush Chemist dub fury unleashed upon us.
Irie Ites-
Stevo
May 04, 2004 01:09PM
dub* the final frontier....... internet a pozitive+ communication source.......
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login