Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

saw this at the B&F board and had to laugh. SNWMFers, don't get ur feelings hurt

Posted by algo 
algo
saw this at the B&F board and had to laugh. SNWMFers, don't get ur feelings hurt
November 30, 2004 05:35AM
Post subject: Will the last person to leave the SNWMF forum...

...please turn the lights out. Wink

Seriously, thanx to SNWMF (and Trojan, et al.) for providing temporary accomodations for Baffers.
Professor Mushtaq
Re: saw this at the B&F board and had to laugh. SNWMFers, don't get ur feelings hurt
November 30, 2004 09:56PM
Indeed - thanks for the hospitality
you'll be back after a few days of that murky b&f site.
Re: saw this at the B&F board and had to laugh. SNWMFers, don't get ur feeli
November 30, 2004 11:15PM
Thats ok Algo, my feelings didn't get hurt !
jbwelda
Re: saw this at the B&F board and had to laugh. SNWMFers, don't get ur feelings hurt
December 01, 2004 12:32AM
one thing about this board, it seems to be available consistently...unlike a certain other i frequent.

but im pretty sure its just growing pains.

one love
jah bill
FLEX de Chocomel
December 01, 2004 12:49AM
this site is easier on the eyes
jbwelda
December 01, 2004 01:11AM
>There isnt the bitchiness, holier than thou, sometime arrogance

have you met jah bill?

one love
jah bill
December 01, 2004 02:32AM
i'm glad you show some self knowledge there Bill, makes it a lot easier to handle ha ha

R o x
I'm not going anywhere, SNWMF and B&F are both nice places to be at the moment. This board with its slightly less frenetic pace of new postings (compared to the old B&F anyway, I think the new site has yet to settle into a traffic routine) makes a nice appetizer before a main course of Baffing...
Nor have I abandoned SNWMF.

The good Dr. has put it very well.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login