Posted by jason 
Who We Want to See!
March 22, 2004 03:31PM
Here's my wishlist.
Anthony B- best show ever
Junior Kelly- more people need to hear
Sizzla- he needs to play this festival
Warrior King- couldn't get enough last year
T.O.K.- I've never seen them and really want to.

What do you think?
Pale Ryder
Re: Who We Want to See!
March 22, 2004 04:27PM
Jason, I saw Anthony B with NorrisMan and Chrisinti at Slims in SF last year. I was one of the best shows I have seen. No slackness, that is what does it for me. I have enough slackness in my own life that I am trying to prevent everyday, so its useless to hear bout someone glorifying the slack. That why Anthony B is so crucial.
I would love to see Cornell Campbell, Earl Cunningham, and Earl 16 too. How bout Buju again!! Were you there in 2001 when he was at angel's camp? It was one of my favorite memories. Good day, and thanks for letting me relive those good times...........
March 22, 2004 05:39PM
Cornell Campbell would indeed be a blessing - does he still perform? I had actually forgotten about him (how could I?!?), but he was one of the most crucial at one time. I see Amazon has some of his music - I must revisit this matter!
positive-ite
March 22, 2004 09:38PM
I agree jason anthony b..junior kelly crucial. I seen them both in 2003 and both shows were blessed. some people would like to see some younger artists. as i would. just to mix it up a bit.
regpara
March 23, 2004 01:14AM
Cornell Campbell still performs. Saw him last year at the Old School Reggae Jam in Long Beach.

March 23, 2004 02:23AM
Josey Wales & Brigi on Downbeat
Lone Ranger
Ken Boothe
Junior Kelly
Baby Cham
March 23, 2004 02:24AM
and Tanya Stephens.
March 23, 2004 08:36AM
Josey Wales/Charlie Chaplin/Brigadier Jerry---let them ride into Angel's Camp
and rule the dance-----

Purest fantasy: the above facing off Anthony B/Capleton/Sizzla, with Studio One dub-plates drawn. Yes, Mur-dah.....
March 23, 2004 02:16PM
Yes, PapaRay...that would be lethal! Of course, the rubadub veterans would win...the youths can't test daddy Josey or papa Brigi lyrics whether culture or slackness, fi real!
March 23, 2004 05:17PM
Last Year, Brigadier Jerry and U-Roy in the dancehall.....one of my highlights
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login