Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This site is sure easier on the eyes

Posted by FLEX de Chocomel 
FLEX de Chocomel
This site is sure easier on the eyes
December 01, 2004 01:25PM
The new BAF site hurts my eyes 4 real..
Cool they got the site renovation up so fasttho'.
Rock it,
FleX
Re: This site is sure easier on the eyes
December 01, 2004 02:24PM
Yep it looks like Disneyland ! sad smiley

Don't manage to browse around for more than few minutes without getting a headache

This boards graphics are much better with the priority given to texts & not the gadgets...
BMC
December 01, 2004 02:31PM
Imo it's indeed not very pleasant for the eyes, but I think it's also not THAT bad as many people keep on saying. Imagine the background being bright yellow with bright green letters for the text. Now *that* would hurt the eyes, creating a headache! :-)
BMC
December 01, 2004 03:11PM
Well the new B&F is up now for two days, so there's not much to say about the vibes yet.
December 01, 2004 07:08PM
just browsing the b&f message board and i have to agree with ekki - my eyes hurt. and there is a lot of clutter to wade through. its like going into a dimly lit s&m bar filled with leather clad dudes all lurking around, you don't know what to expect around the next corner or what that wet splat was that just landed on your leg.
December 01, 2004 07:15PM
You mean like 'the Stud' on 6th street in SF of course DW, perhaps we should meet there for that drink ?
BMC
December 01, 2004 07:17PM
"its like going into a dimly lit s&m bar filled with leather clad dudes all lurking around"

I will have to take your word on that, dirtweed. ;-)

There's not that much clutter over there now, though. Maybe just a bit more than here, but there are much more posters there too, so I guess that makes sense. Give the eyes some days to get used to it, it's not that bad, honoust.

Still, the simplicity of the snwmf-board has many good things too. I'll certainly stick around here, if only to accompany zoki in case he gets lonely around here. :-)
December 01, 2004 10:36PM
Agree with you too, dirtweed!
Cheers,
Ekki
December 01, 2004 11:53PM
bushweed seems to know alot about gay bars.
December 02, 2004 12:06AM
December 02, 2004 12:19AM
your daddy told me all about the best spots chichi.
December 02, 2004 04:52AM
the main gripe i have is not being able to make it a full frame ... or full page of just message board without the graphics and links all around it ... i have to scroll side to side to read bleh

colors really aren't that great though
December 03, 2004 03:35AM
I'm with Jahboo on the full frame thing, that scrolling from side to side to read posts gets irksome...on the plus side though I am slowly getting accustomed to the harsher colour palette "over there"...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login