Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BUNNY WAILER

Posted by flip 
flip
BUNNY WAILER
January 21, 2004 10:29AM
i know it's a long shot but have we ever tried to get Bunny Wailer?

i was listening to Blackheart Man last night and it is one of the best albums I own......

thank you SNWMF for all your booking efforts....can we at least contact Bunny Wailer so he can say no?
AJ
Re: BUNNY WAILER
January 21, 2004 11:48AM
YES JAH B WOULD BE GREAT. SAW HIM IN JA A FEW YEARS BACK. NICE SHOW. AJ
jb welda
January 21, 2004 02:54PM
he was one of my suggestions too but ive since been persuaded otherwise, or at least have been confronted with certain realistic expectations...and i hear he is appearing at that other festival later in the year.

one love
jah bill
January 21, 2004 04:55PM
lol other festival...he did tear it down tere when I saw him....but there are other bands that will bring what he can
January 29, 2004 05:06PM
Jah B would be great. Just give him the proper time to play and the closing slot of say Sat night. Love to see him reunite with Lee Jaffe onstage.

First saw Jah B in 86, won tickets from my station KUCI at Cal State Long Beach. My first real reggae show. Thanks Goldilocks! Best was Maritime Hall a few years back Bunny played 4 hours with the best backdrop visuals ever, Bunny Walking on the moon, floating with fish....big up to that light show crew. Bunny not getting enough time at BOB MARLEY DAY in long beach, Bunny in a small bar in San Diego-when a forest fire burned up the camping venue...Bunny at the Sun Theater in Anaheim....

JAH B JAH B JAH B
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login