Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

One Love Sign...

Posted by Sister Jen 
One Love Sign...
March 25, 2004 04:02PM
Hey, where is the rasta brethren that posted the One Love Sign for the last two years near the main stage? I'm so bummed because I never had a chance to meet all the lovely people from the board. We had planned to hook up, but it never happened. Anyway, I'm getting hyped about the festival and I can't wait to share in the positive vibes with all of you beautiful people.

One Love,
Sis Jen
sisterlil
Re: One Love Sign...
March 25, 2004 04:49PM
AH, Sister Jen.. It's so nice seeing your name back on the board..
One love....
March 26, 2004 12:12PM
Hey Sis lil...great to your name too. Everyhting cool? Been to any good shows lately? You are is Sac right...?

One Love- Jen
sisterlil
March 26, 2004 12:43PM
Went to the Midnite show in Feb... Off the hook... Are you getting excited about the show are what. I am super excited. And how have you been? Yes, I am in Sac town.
One Love,
Lil
March 30, 2004 09:54AM
Hi

Happy Trails
March 31, 2004 05:07PM
Hey Prince-Kali-Wolf...everyting Irie?

Sis Lil...I've been good and yes I am getting SO EXCITED about the festival. It really feels like home ya know. Going year after year makes the feelings grow stronger. It's the most high!!! I remember the weekely countdowns from the last coupel of years. We still have a while to go.
April 01, 2004 09:12AM
Indeed and Im waiting with every patient light in my body!
Everythings going good. We should meet sis-Jen'
That would be joyfull.
yes this will be my 4th year in a row, YES!

Happy Trails
sisterlil
April 01, 2004 02:27PM
Hi Sisterjen,
I know, How many years have we been doing the count down. It's kinda cool.
Have you been to any good shows lately?. Already feelin the irie vibes.
Jah Bless
April 05, 2004 11:15AM
Let's see...Derek and I haven't been to any shows in a while. He's been busy with work and the finals of the CD and I've been busy with work and school. Derek's been managing the music at Cheers in Sac. so The River Jordan Band has played a few times with Earl Zero, Levi Jr., Jingles, and Zion Roots played up there recently and Soul Rebel a couple of times. So we've just been hangen tight at the local Sac Town level. The River Jordan Band/ Earl Zero CD is almost ready for release. It's killer.
April 05, 2004 12:02PM
Right on!!!. yes, we have been busy working alot and sticking close to home..
Can't wait to hear that new CD..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login