Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Get Excited about Reggae It's Happening! Reggae All Stars News

Posted by Kufunya 
Get Excited about Reggae It's Happening! Reggae All Stars News
March 28, 2004 12:30AM
Greetings Fans , Family, Friends & Media, Nuff things happening in the world at large, but stand firm in Love, Light and Truth.

Reggae All Stars Happenings
Get Excited about Music , Roots Reggae Cause It's Happening!!!!!!!

MIDNITE
I like to express thanks to everyone for supporting the Midnite Vibes & Music. The Febuary Tour was a bless success thanks to Jah Rastafari first and you.
Midnite will be doing a Summer East -South -West Coast Tour and will be in NYC and Brooklyn to support the new double album "Scheme A Things" Rastafaria Lable / "Ainshant Maps" African Roots Lab and the new Vinyl release of Nemozia Rasta, I-Grade Lable. Check out Midnite's offical website: www.Midniteband.com
March 30th, 2004 @SOBs
I would like to inform you of an event that is worth you time and money being held by my friend Bobby "Culture Jam" Channel One of 93.5 fm and Kings of Kings this Tuesday at SOBs. Check It!
Kings of Kings in association with Culture Jam Radio 93.5 FM

Presents
COLIN LEVY a.k.a. ‘ILEY DREAD’
“UNITE THE PEOPLE "
CD Release Party
CONCERT EVENT
Hosted By Jeff Sarge- Reggae School Rm & Castro Pink,
DJ Andrew D of Irie Jam Radio on the 1s & 2s Spinning the best of Reggae
*Artists Performers
U ROY"Foundation & Original DJ Toaster" Judy Mowatt The Queen of Reggae Soul +
Artist on the Verge, Kiwana - All backed by the Ruff Stuff Band
Venue-SOB’S -204 Varick Street & West Houston, Manhattan, New York
Tuesday, March 30, 2004
Album Launch Party
Hors d'oeuvre to be served
9:30 – 11:00 pm
SHOWTIME 11:00 pm sharp

MAY 9th , 2004 Mothers Day
Put On Your Best Dress
The 23rd International Reggae World Music Awards & Concert Event
Martin's Inter-Culture 23rd Annual International Reggae and World Music Awards hosted by Columbia University-Alfred Lerner 115th Street and Broadway, New York City, NY.
Sean Paul, Peter Gabriel, Lucky Dube, and Elephant Man, Lucky Dube,
Luciano , Among Nominees for 23rd International Reggae and World Music Awards.
The International Reggae and World Music Awards produced annually by Martin's Inter-Culture hosted at Columbia University-Alfred Lerner Hall, 115th Street and Broadway, New York, NY on Sunday May 9, 2004 (Mothers Day).
The IRAWA aims annually to honor the very best in Reggae and World Beat Music with the staging of the popular event.

Two new categories were added to the Awards this year; they are Best Hip Hop Entertainer and Best Reggaeton Entertainer. The Hip Hop nominees are: Busta Rhymes, 50 Cent, Fabolous, Black Eye Peas and Outkast, and Reggaeton nominees are: Noreaga, Tego Calderon, Wisin Y Yandel, Queen Ivy and Daddy Yankee. Those new to the sound of Reggaeton should note that it is a relatively new genre of dance music that has become popular in Puerto Rico over the last decade.

Sean Paul Dancehall Reggae superstar tops this year’s nominations with an unprecedented eleven nominations, akin to The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King at this years Academy Awards. The enigmatic reggae artists Elephant Man and Sizzla head the rest of the field with seven and six award nominations respectively. The nominees for the International Reggae and World Music Awards are determined by music industry professionals and Martin's Inter Culture executive and affiliates worldwide.
Sponsors and contributors for the 23rd IRAWMA: Upscale Magazine, Air Jamaica, Remy Amerique, Gleaner/Star newspapers and African Spectrum. Check out the website:[www.internationalmusicawards.com]
For tickets :[www.ticketmaster.com].
I look forward seeing everyone!

Sincerely
Kufunya
Big Sis Entertainment
Events Promotion- Publicity & Management
917-450-8854

Reggae rules the world

Re: Get Excited about Reggae It's Happening! Reggae All Stars News
March 28, 2004 04:46AM
Bless, sista Kufunya.

Tru dat! - REGGAE RULE my WORLD!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login