Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help with a Spragga Benz track

Posted by jps 
jps
Help with a Spragga Benz track
October 01, 2010 01:04PM
There is a Spragga Benz track on an old Project Groundation mixtape, Vol 7, and the name of the track is called I. Does anyone know where this is from? Love this song and been looking for it for a while now.
Re: Help with a Spragga Benz track
October 01, 2010 04:24PM
One of the best Spragga culture tunes imo. There was a series of culture tunes from SB on a label I cant recall and that one was one was def a stand out. I know I have it handy in my box but I wont be by it for a bit. As far as I know it was only released on 45 back in the early 2000's. If you email me I can send you the information.
jps
October 27, 2012 02:11AM
I dug deep to find this thread but had to because I been spinning this record tonight and needed to give another big thanks to papajoshua and Peter from Lionheart Sounds for helping me track down this record.

It's an amazing track but really has a special place with me because of the hunt for it and how long it took for me to find it. I actually emailed the producer in JA looking for info on it and he sent me an MP3 of it which I respect very much. Finally got a physical copy though thanks to papajoshua and Peter.
October 27, 2012 08:03PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login