Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A few questions from a newbie

Posted by krikon 
A few questions from a newbie
February 24, 2011 09:10PM
Hello, i just discovered this site, was thinking of going to the festival and has a few questions i need answered.

Is it easy to get to Boonsville from San Fransisco? I do drive but im uncertain about wheter i will find my way from Roswell, Nm to Boonsville and was thinking of taking Greyhound to SF and go from there. Greyhound dont seem to go straight to boonsville so i dunno......

Is there anyone in New Mexico who will attend, i got access to a good car and could do my part of the driving but im a bit uncertain about navigation and doing freeway ramps and stuff. Perhaps we could join and split gass costs and driving responcibilities.....

Also, i got this blog im doing and was thinking of taking it to the next level with interviews and stuff, would it be easy for me to obtain a backstage pass? Im not asking for a free festival ticket, just a backstage edition so i could get easier artist access.

Well, thats it for now, lookin forward to be an active part of this forum and hopefully i can make it to the festival.

[cosmichustlegroup.blogspot.com]
Re: A few questions from a newbie
February 24, 2011 09:24PM
Public transporation to Boonville is rough, but you should have no problem finding someone to carpool with from the Bay Area or catching a ride from someone out of Ukiah.

And email me regarding your blog/press accreditation question krikon......
February 24, 2011 09:44PM
i would imagine it takes more to qualify for press access than just having a blog....

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
February 25, 2011 01:48AM
Way more! winking smiley

~Highest Heightz Every Time~
February 25, 2011 02:03AM
Two blogs?
February 25, 2011 02:05AM
At least. And a catchy name. smoking smiley

~Highest Heightz Every Time~
February 25, 2011 02:26AM
3 blogs and go by the name Juniaor Boong... that should do it
February 25, 2011 06:07AM
I could imagine it takes more than a blog, im very serious though and do my best to promote reggae on it and have had it for a few years now. I'll see what happens when i mail the moderator, either way i'll keep working on the blog and will most likely be at the festival.
February 25, 2011 07:13PM
close. you need at least 4 blogs for 5 years, a catchy name, and a mustache.

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
February 25, 2011 07:34PM
Johney big mouth
xm
February 26, 2011 05:15PM
i will be driving from denver.
it's a long drive but not that hard. and the fair grounds are easy to find.
March 02, 2011 12:56AM
@ Newbie don't think by the tones of some of these threads we are all a lil bit wacky.... well we are... but in a mostly friendly kinda way! Seriously sounds like you should fly or gray dog it... then come from SF.... no doubt you can catch a ride with someone... It's a great festival, one worth blogging about... don't believe it, read the phorum... it'll crack you right up! from the updates by Daniel, to the level head posts from JB, and the ones that just come on to @#$%& with everyone.... it's quite amusing. Most of the time if I'm not laughing, I pray they just step away from their computer and talk to a real person....Peace, hope you make it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login