Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

To the UK-Roots massive: Where is Keety Roots ???

Posted by jahkob 
To the UK-Roots massive: Where is Keety Roots ???
February 08, 2005 04:17PM

I heard a couple of his tunes and his works with Tena Stelin is always due for play when session ram, but where is Keety Roots today ??? His productions are top notch roots in my opion. Especially his work with Tena Stelin is a favorite.
Re: To the UK-Roots massive: Where is Keety Roots ???
February 08, 2005 08:32PM
Good question indeed... seems like its been years, even years before the millenium since i didnt hear of them...
Profiting of the occasion to mention that ANYONE WHO WOULD SELL A COPY OF "African Roots" - Black Legacy aka Keety Roots as 12" is welcome to propose it to me. Deeply looking for that tchunes !
Thanks by advance ... blessed

Dub Soljah
Reggaemusicstore
February 08, 2005 08:40PM
He's been out of the business for a long time, about 10 years. I spoke to him recently & he's started his studio up again & told me he plans on releasing tunes again. We'll see....
dub collective
February 09, 2005 02:37AM
Steve -

Any chance you have an email or contact info for Keety Roots - I wonder if he has any dubplate mixes of some of those 90s Anthems he put together. I have one 10" from him blank white label and am also looking to ID it - Only dubs.
Reggaemusicstore
February 09, 2005 08:20AM
dub collective - I don't think he ever released any 10" on his own label so I think it's most likely called "Afterthoughts" which came about 6 years ago on Mystic Red Corporation, which is a label run by the guy who does Wackies in the UK. Keety doesn't have email but if you want a phone number contact me jahwarrior@btinternet.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login