Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BIG CAT

Posted by N.H.B. allstar 
BIG CAT
April 01, 2004 05:45PM
I just found this band called BIG CAT. They have just released a new CD recorded by Scientist called "Califonia". I bought the CD off of their website & it is SICK!!Their website is:
[www.bigcatreggae.com]

strictly ROOTS
bun n cheese
Re: BIG CAT
April 01, 2004 06:08PM
what is Califonia?
April 01, 2004 07:57PM
bun n cheese
April 02, 2004 08:59AM
Hugh G. Go
April 02, 2004 09:18AM

BWA HA HA!!!
Re: BIG CAT with Scientist!
April 05, 2004 06:05PM
All dem youths of Big Cat are very irie & humble from Huntington Beach southern California.They wanted to work with Scientist;(I was the one who linked them with Scientist.).This is their second CD just released(A dub CD is expected out soon too with Scientist).They all have a great possitive vibe! I am blessed to work with them.(I played the solo on the first track.).It also features the legendary southern California's UNITY HORNS(I-Timothy of the Untouchables/Dave Wakeling/Etc.).One Love.Dale Hauskins:Guitarist [www.gigmasters.com]

Dale Hauskins:001.858.401.2973
Professional L.A.reggae jazz/rock hipHop lead-rhythm GUITARIST.
CD/Tour credits: Pato Banton;Martin Campbell;Phil Chen;Fully Fullwood;Majek Fashek;Myka 9;Scientist;Tippa Irie.
[www.reverbnation.com]
(Seeks a Schweizer Frau,Meitsch zum Hürote.)
JAH
April 07, 2004 08:43PM
your solo ruined the whole album...
jb welda
April 07, 2004 09:23PM
thats just plain rude. respect to all players of instruments.

one love
jah bill
Pale Ryder
April 08, 2004 09:14AM
Being a player of instrument, I offense to that post, and the name that he or she has chosen is blasphemous to I & I...
April 09, 2004 10:19AM
Gotta Agree with Dale,

Big Cat very nicely does reggae here in So Cal. Like the Isouljahs, Orange County has a lot more going for it than a lame TV show. I hope both of these great bands will get a chance to grace a SNWMF stage.

All Respect,

DJ BIG JIM
www.UptownTopRanking.com
April 09, 2004 09:44PM
big cat big up every time much love from the friends who have been the whole treck big cat rocks and moves with smooth roots rythms and a sick lead voice i to hope to see them on the snwmf stage
April 09, 2004 09:45PM
as well
April 14, 2004 05:45PM
goto their website

[www.bigcatreggae.com]
April 16, 2004 03:23PM
Give great thanks bredrens...Respect to DJ Big Jim & N.H.B. allstar! One Love.

Dale Hauskins:001.858.401.2973
Professional L.A.reggae jazz/rock hipHop lead-rhythm GUITARIST.
CD/Tour credits: Pato Banton;Martin Campbell;Phil Chen;Fully Fullwood;Majek Fashek;Myka 9;Scientist;Tippa Irie.
[www.reverbnation.com]
(Seeks a Schweizer Frau,Meitsch zum Hürote.)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login