Advanced

Just Added: Elijah Emanuel

Posted by Daniel 
Just Added: Elijah Emanuel
April 02, 2004 03:42AM
:-)
Re: Just Added: Elijah Emanuel
April 02, 2004 08:53AM
never seen live yet<+>guess dis i* chance!
bun n cheese
April 02, 2004 05:00PM
I thought they broke up, like a bad gay marriage.

April 02, 2004 06:25PM
-heard+ they broke up aswell. but i* guess it was just another rumer! p.s. how can any gay marriage be good?
bun n cheese
April 02, 2004 06:34PM
Jahmeek seh "p.s. how can any gay marriage be good?"

your hangups, not mine, dread.
Acacia
April 02, 2004 06:35PM
I'll tell you if you really want to know.
April 02, 2004 06:39PM
please no ! i* lunch is still trying to settle.
Acacia
April 02, 2004 07:00PM
Just a rhetorical question? Be careful now.
April 02, 2004 07:02PM
jahmeek - pleeze keep your prejudices to yourself.
April 02, 2004 07:08PM
-very+ fine line between prejudice & plain simple living morality!
April 02, 2004 07:11PM
Oh boy, here we go again!!
April 02, 2004 07:15PM
can anyone spell B-I-N-G-O-?
TR-808
April 02, 2004 07:21PM

Re: The Prophet Speaketh: The Cult of Reggae
Author: Hugh G. Go (---.dsl.chic01.pacbell.net)
Date: 04-01-04 18:04

why even respond to someone referring to themselves (third person even) as "the prophet"? what a dumbass. i think the "prophet" should saveth his crap for his mom and his girlfriend, who is no doubt at least 12 years his junior.

she'd have to be.

NEW TOP 3 Useless Annoying Posters Rankings:

1. Jahmeek

2. "the prophet" [new entry!]

3. Dale Hauskins
April 02, 2004 07:26PM
-nice upz+ the promo team worx. iNi should hold a batty roast festival & see how many great reggae bands you get. JAH*
bun n cheese
April 02, 2004 07:29PM
jah meek indeed you fuggin hypocrite.
TR-808
April 02, 2004 07:31PM

> batty roast festival

that's the first good thing you've posted "jah" meek... only because it's still making me laugh, clown.

sounds like you should stay in arizona
April 02, 2004 07:39PM
-maybe+ i'll move back to Cali or i* mite find i* way back in the midwest sticks. well on second thought> nah its too cold in winter, i* tink i'll try OR. next. its alwayz nice & green up dar hey! >1LUV*+*+*+*+*+*+*+ AZ.-hot!hot!hot!
bun n cheese
April 02, 2004 07:59PM
sure, there are a ton of filberts around here. you'd fit right in.
April 02, 2004 08:04PM
-thanx+ for the invite> nuff RASpects everytime! ive been meaning to mek up to the barter fair one of these falls again. alwayz good folkz @that event! >1LUV*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
bun n cheese
April 02, 2004 08:09PM
i always laugh when i am reminded of "maricopa county correctional facility, start farm road 27 tempe arizona, ill be waitin" - H.I. McDunna
April 02, 2004 08:13PM
-yeah sure+ funny stuff! really wicked laugh mi bredren. maybe u & joe can have a cup of tea together & talk about reggae jokes. >forward^
Josh M.
April 02, 2004 08:24PM
----This message board is a place for people to reason about reggae music and the SNWMF. Please be respectful of others and refrain from offensive posts, flaming or discussions of illegal activities. Any such posts will be removed, and repeat offenders will be prohibited from posting to this message board.----

This entire thread should be removed! How completely off topic and offensive can you guys be, and I notice it is the same people who post daily and continually bicker at one another in other posts. Other than the first post, no one here has anything to say of validity concerning Elijah Emanuel and the Revelations--one of my favorite roots reggae artists. The announcement that they are playing has sealed the deal for me making the long trek to SNWMF. Why don't those mentioned above go find some Yahoo chat room to bad mouth each other on, where you can stray as off topic as you like(and do).
April 02, 2004 08:30PM
-give thanx+ for the i*'z insite. Elijah is irie & were not all children here but all learning along the wayz of life that Emanuel showz iNi. >forward^
April 05, 2004 04:18PM
Thank you for having conviction on these subjects. Some people can't take the truth without lying to themselves first...I mean has anyone actually had a conversation with Elijah Emanuel or seen a show before? How can one state such harsh opinions if the experience itself is lacking?.... The masses use these festivals as excusses to "get irie" and "pass tha joint" but what about the disclosed meanings?...in everything, in the music, in the message, so obvious but so hard to swallow and digest that one convinces themself that it's really what it's not....so obvious it's invisible...so when writing these messages give yourself a chance to understand what may be going on becuase remember you manifest your own insecurities.....
April 05, 2004 04:32PM
AA Man The Gay issue agen Jess you guys.
WTH Jahmeek- Does it really matter?
Heres where i stand - Whos to say whats right and wrong whos to blame for the attrosidy of gay marriages?
For one- these people who we call "GAY" our almost a culture within thierselves
Gay marriages, I see nothing wrong with freedom of choice and free rights, Do you? if so maybe you should run for office? People are people and people do what people want- I say let it go and enjoy your reality by anymeanz. if you cant change people- then stop trying.
Let the love live, Besides our souls know no body- male or female our living bodys are just a shell for our souls and the source of our love!
PEACE AND LOVE
-an open mind see's more than most!

Happy Trails
April 05, 2004 05:35PM
-just+ stick with the rasta wayz kid & everything will be alrite(interpret @ your own expense). -RASpects+
Acacia
April 05, 2004 09:17PM
You too, Jahmeek. Interpret at your own expense. And just know that this is not the place to make hateful comments.
April 06, 2004 12:03AM
hateful hmmm. is it just iNi or is it not an old philosophy here that to love a clean life may be called orthadox which has the roots to creation there for overminding this 20th century phenomenon of treating this thing inna special social manner seems to be just non-sense accept in cases of brutality. well there is ONE interpretation for ya! >1LUV*+*+*+*+*+*+*+
Hugh G. Go
Re: Just Added: MORE GARBAGE
April 06, 2004 12:07AM

more garbage? what?

never mind.. please don't answer that
April 06, 2004 12:12AM
-hey hugh+ "never mind the bollocks heres the mouth pistols"*
Hugh G. Go
April 06, 2004 12:15AM

> seems to be just non-sense
April 06, 2004 12:21AM
-thats most true. why it ever evolved this far? JAH answerz & elijah iz singing & praizeing the voice up high!
April 06, 2004 12:39AM
Will you guys give it a rest already. Your tit for tat jabbering is so childish and pointless considering how few you're reaching. Go outside and look at the sun.
April 06, 2004 12:41AM
-sunz just about to set here+
April 06, 2004 04:45PM
FUNNY(or as a wise mad-man once said 'people funny boy'). Been away from this board a few days, saw Mr Elijah Emanuel on the
bill, don't know nuthin' about this artist(his web-site didn't help), still have no idea
after reading these postings.....WHAT ABOUT HIS MUSIC??? Please focus, y'all.(this written while listening to Bobby Ellis focus--always nice).
flip
April 06, 2004 05:59PM
found some elijah emanual and the revelations on the web. go check www.rudebwoyproductions.com they have about 10 songs that can easily be downloaded. i'm listening to a tune called "lazy man" right now. lots of melodica.....sounds good

check it out. i'd like to hear what poeple think of the MUSIC
flip
April 06, 2004 06:00PM
funny....that song is called lazy mind- not lazy man. i guess i am both right now
April 06, 2004 06:09PM
-alrite folks back to the muzak now+
April 06, 2004 07:54PM
Ironic coming from the Meek one...
April 06, 2004 08:02PM
-U+ tink since muzak is i* life?
April 06, 2004 08:19PM
The Revelations music has me in a Mellow Mood. It reminds me of Humble Soul, very similer style of reggae. Good music, I will check them on Friday Night, main stage.
April 06, 2004 08:34PM
-will be i*first live expereince+>
April 06, 2004 08:35PM
-i* said that already, ooppzz+> elijah still on top!!!!!!!
April 07, 2004 01:50AM
Right on my brothers and sisters... Keep the reasoning flowing...
How about this...What is a common reason for world suffering? Anybody want to dip their toe into that pond?...Or how about this...Where does the money come from?.....hum?...
April 07, 2004 02:15AM
-welcome to the house of suffering!+ i'll tell ya the money is not com'in from iNi. hunger is a BIG problem even in a modern world with no sign of current shortage along with the junk pile over oil slick....... i* wonder why dat is? could it be SATAN pon dis earth or KING JAH JAH who rules n' ruinz over all living thingz? as a mon in the flesh(not from ape) iNi put our money on the all mighty i* cause JAH is dar to feel i* pain in the house of suffering. Elijah lift his name up^ RASpect holy Emanuel to the fullest. Bless*
April 07, 2004 02:24AM
-please dis-miss the bamba typo+
Pale Ryder
April 07, 2004 05:16PM
I'll tell ya LuLu, or my opinion. Suffering exists because of greed and fear. Like the Emperor said,
"Until the philosophy which hold one race
Superior and another inferior
Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned
Everywhere is war...
That until there are no longer first class
And second class citizens of any nation
Until the colour of a man's skin
Is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes...
That until the basic human rights are equally
Guaranteed to all, without regard to race...
That until that day
The dream of lasting peace, world citizenship
Rule of international morality
Will remain in but a fleeting illusion
To be persued, but never attained..." We all know who said this first....
April 07, 2004 08:07PM
Jahmeek Please tell me that your not going to this years love fest!!?
I could sure use someone like you__Not There!
P - K - W
April 07, 2004 08:38PM
Jahmeek,
Elijah Emanuel music is decent reggae tunes, but does he really lift up the name of the almighty or does he self righteously lift up himself?.....not sure just yet, I will still check them friday main stage.
Quote:
The Prophet Speaketh:

Perhaps to the chagrin of many, I will be performing on the main stage, Friday.

Thus spoke the Prophet
April 08, 2004 12:38AM
Yes brother and sisters...you are waking down those weary paths of truth and freedom...but who's to say once you have truth you have freedom? The great philosophers of the world have said and wrote intruiging passages but are they talking about world truth or just there own? And then if we are "all one" in "I & I" why can't that truth be truth for all? And is it? With so much segragation in the worlds ways, the differences in opinions....difference can absorb weakness for some and fear in others...which do you consider? weakness? fear? Suffering in my opinion is a punishment of the human race that was destined or manifested over years of birth and death of beings of the human kind....and I am not trying to quote the Bible or HIM or B.M. but these thoughts are coming from my consciousness, from the scars and bruses from the triumphant battle of life...because even though we know as intelligent being that once you are born, everyday is a step closer to death and more indulged in suffering of the nation under GOD.... so are you fearful or weak?.....HUMBLE YOURSELF....
April 08, 2004 04:46AM
-yagga yo+ 1) pale ridez dis one in! 2) wolf in sites a rainbow gathering(babywrong just the same) not a world muzak festival. 3)forward i* cant answer ya cause i* dont wanna pass judge on ras that i* in person have not seen live yet. because when it live, it tends to show many thingz a studio recording does not. it does not matter how good the record lookz or sounds & sometimes either on stage show. maybe it will be back stage that the i* witness or maybe just how one deal with there own fan base or pocket book also. 4) LuLu i* kno JAH hearz your wailing load n' clear! pray with H.I.M. is all i* will say. 5) keep JAH sound/word on top here! reggae rule tingz! Bless*
April 08, 2004 04:33PM
Jahmeek- (Can anyone spell B-I-N-G-O-?)
ah, You just did
April 08, 2004 05:39PM
-good job wolf !+ your on ya way to being a star @the V.F.W. >^
Sean M.
April 08, 2004 09:35PM
Anyone see Elijah & the Revelations on tour with Israel Vibrations a couple of years ago? Or how about at SNWMF 2001 or any of the Renegade fesivals? I was fortunate enough to see them a couple of times and gotta say, wow, an amazing live show.
DRAMAFREEUNITY
April 09, 2004 12:57AM
EXCELLENT UPLIFTING CONCIOUS ROOTS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE EARS TO LISTEN. JAHWORKS S-LAND LOVE THE I-DEM
April 09, 2004 04:46PM
I Apologize for my down putting post, Forgive me

Happy Trails
April 09, 2004 10:16PM
Well said Josh:
Much Respect
See you at SNWMF
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login