searching for these tunez
February 16, 2005 12:38PM
if anyone got a copy of these or selling let me know plzzzzz

dandy lion - vibes 7"
little devon - trash and bruk 7"
aswad - got to find a way 7"
lucan scissors - music family 7"
yami bolo - its not suprising 7"
nerious joseph - show real love 7" (recentish but i missed it)
creole - jah creation 7"
little kirk - weed them out 12" or 7"
burru banton - praise jah 7"
ja mankind - these three girls 12"
dougie conscious
Re: searching for these tunez
February 16, 2005 01:26PM
good luck dub,youre gonna need it.that aswad gotta find away never came on 7 i only ever heard it on dubplate 3 wicked cuts,respect dougi
February 16, 2005 01:45PM
Ok, there are two tunes I have heard and would like to at least identify.

One is a Yamo Bolo tune, he sounds very young...

The other sounded like Sanchez but have only heard it twice. The first time was at SNWMF like '00. The next time was at a club somewhere, and I almost crapped on myself when I heard it. Never did find out who or what it was.
Any ideas? It was a huge huge huge tune. One of the best reggae tunes I have ever heard.

February 16, 2005 01:57PM
My bro just said the Yami tune is probably
Yami Bolo & Junior Delgado – If You Really Love Me

dub
February 16, 2005 02:01PM
requested russ to play the dubplate on his broadcast(hope he remebers), he says it was released on 7 and lp but no dubs..

u got the md's dougie?? winking smiley
dub
February 16, 2005 02:03PM
music works lable??
February 16, 2005 11:07PM
nerious joseph - show real love 7" is to be found on www.kings-music.net. Atleast I think they still have it.
February 17, 2005 01:24AM
Greetz...

For the Creoles one... if you ready to spend a few hundred $... then a chance will surely appear in the coming months but its simply one of the ruffest roots & culture tune in the collectors side. I am still loooking for one myself... Bless
dub
February 17, 2005 01:41AM
yes i know soljah, well i was hoping. would not spend few hundred. may aswell get it cut on dubplate for cheaper from a friend. also would be very lucky to find a mint copy of this one
February 17, 2005 03:15AM
Well... same for I... I have clean digi-rec of this tune and could lay it on acetate but my bredrin have it on record for session play so I am cool with that and if at home I want hear it then I draw my cd.
I would say my own limit for this tune would be 100$ for a mint copy... otherwise can stay without it still... inelse there is so many other tunes I look for deeply...
- "African Blood" Black Legacy 12"
- "Jah Love is with I" Johnny Clarke 12" Greensleeves (not the focked-up repress)
- "Jah Light" Eskander on Studio1 7"
- "Natty Dread XMas" Ironphonix 7"
- "Trials & Crosses" Earl 16 12"
- "Praise HIM" Horace Andy 12"
- "Give thanks and Praises" Barrington (and also by the way "Whom shall I be afraid"winking smiley both on 12"
... that I leave it unto Jah for what I get and what I dont... otherwise this whole ting becomes self-torture loool. But it shows same way that there is more field for re-issuing vintage music...
dub
February 17, 2005 03:36AM
ya man sum big tunez deh
February 17, 2005 03:52AM
dub check your mail.
February 17, 2005 04:02AM
Yes Beez... but nothing on it yet... Blessings
dub
February 17, 2005 04:28AM
beez check your mail
February 17, 2005 06:29AM
Dub Soljah i was talking to the man called "dub".
jbwelda
February 17, 2005 10:53AM
i let off that creole record for less than fifty recently.

or at least i thought i did...i received a few offers after i must have sold it because i couldnt find it (even though i didnt seem to record it first, which i always do before i send out a record) so there is still the possibility that its still living in a pile somewhere at my place. it was VG+ condition at best.

one love
jah bill
dub
February 17, 2005 11:03AM
let me know if u find it jah bill !
jbwelda
February 17, 2005 11:05AM
how am i going to do that dub?

email me: wjust@dgweb.com

i might have some other stuff youre interested in

one love
jah bill
dub
February 17, 2005 11:19AM
wicked, check your mail.
August 17, 2005 08:05AM
dub wrote: c'mon. email me sometimes. i'd love to hear from you.

> wicked, check your mail.
August 17, 2005 07:46PM
roots-massive.no-ip.com ... this is a hub address on DC++

they have every riddim & reggae lp & 7,10,12 inch almost ever made it seem's... last count i did there was over 20 thousand seperate reggae lp's alone on that website. I realize that lot of people are against peer to peer file sharing, but as a reggae musician & dub producer ( Ganjah Fyah Dub ) i promote p2p fully and i know that p2p has helped push reggae up on a massive level... it for sure wasn't sam goody and his 12 copies of legend sittin there collecting dust... and i also know that most of the music that get's released there will never be sold outside of select reggae stores so, this help's promote reggae artists who otherwise may have never been heard otherwise outside of such circle's, this is especially true in my own position... & so i am all for it and i do not think it hurt's reggae artist's at all.. i think it helps we. So before anyone give's me a bunch of slack for telling out the address, that is my position on it. Most of the music is unreleased/promo's but they do have Retail Cd's there as well & if that bother's you then don't download them, but they also have nuff 7,10,12 inches which are not sold anymore by the thousands & thousands and just because you can't pay for music dont mean you can't still enjoy it... poor people never could anyway.. blesss
August 18, 2005 12:59PM
>since we're putting in requests for*
_need 1or'2 copys of Gusie P with Micheal Rose 10'(dub wicked sessions*)
-RASpects+
india
February 09, 2006 06:10AM
does the yami bolo tune go -
'who made the mountain, who made the trees, who made the birds and who made the bees? only jah jah can tell...'
digiman
February 19, 2006 02:12PM
Dub version to Aswad's Gotta Find The Way appears on thier Firesticks LP/CD

Respects
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login