Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

kingston 13 riddim

Posted by bigvein 
kingston 13 riddim
March 23, 2012 02:26PM
i think this riddim is sorely under-represented. it deserves to be ridden by some of the old veterans.. like jah thomas, buru, sinbad... this is a really nice riddim.. i rate the rayvon selection as the best of the currently released bunch..

maybe with the increased interest some other artists may get a chance.

i will send these same thoughts to the producers.
Re: kingston 13 riddim
March 23, 2012 02:33PM
Any idea about the producer "Ranch Entertainment" is it Shaggy's new label? Any idea whats up with Big Yard?

I agree that it is a scorcher. I rate that Gyptian cut for sure.

BV, check ur PM
March 23, 2012 04:00PM
You already tired of it BigVein, you have already moved on to other riddims........hah.....first time i heard it i called it baddest riddim of the year, still stand next to that statement. If they would release the riddim it would already have nuff Other specials on it.....soon come...
March 23, 2012 04:10PM
far from tired of it.. i am just trying to build a mix which showcases the best of that riddim..

so far the only tune that does it for me is the rayvon tune.. the shaggy tune is ok.. would like to hear other old patriarchs just crush it though..

tell you this... buju straight killed jah army... i want that same type of killing to take place on this riddim.. yes it is that bad..

come in cutty.. come in a cool and deadly michael palmer.. come in sinbad..
March 23, 2012 04:45PM
I agree, the Rayvon is my chune as well. The Shaggy tune not so much, seems the Tarrus part is to cheesy for me. I do like the JBoog and Gyptian quite a bit.

Free up the version....Please.
March 23, 2012 07:47PM
Definitley a tough riddm...agreed BV, not enough tough tunes on the track. would love to hear some veterans take a lick at it......
March 23, 2012 07:50PM
i like the rayvon and the alaine

ashanti you working with 'high times' riddim yet?

that might apply to your "throwback" vibe lately

also check the 'rock & come een" which xacto just posted in his "rate this tune" from today
March 23, 2012 08:13PM
so nice
i like the rayvon and the alaine

ashanti you working with 'high times' riddim yet?

that might apply to your "throwback" vibe lately

BIG TUNE !!!!

one love-juan love
(SAPO)
March 23, 2012 08:57PM
Sounds like Mystery Science Theater 3000 on the last one with all that vocoder/robot voice stuff

be well
eric v
March 23, 2012 09:44PM
yeah eric that one gets some treatment

the hollow point is a bad tune, kinda badman lyrics though

erup is tuff... know ppl loving the chan dizzy herbalist cut... they're all good. just like that one juan love posted!
March 24, 2012 03:15AM
free up the version fuhreal
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login