Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Any New Roots Rock Reggae and USA National Roots Rock Reggae acts you'd like to see?

Posted by Rootikal 
Any New Roots Rock Reggae and USA National Roots Rock Reggae acts you'd like to see?
March 27, 2012 09:06AM
New roots and National /Regional acts I'd like to see or see more of:
Rootz Under Ground (JA)
Conscious Riddims Crew (Big Island HI)
Luv Fyah(CA)
Soul Medic(CA)
Emmanuel Selassie(Santa Cruz CA)
Amha Selassie Baraka(SFBay CA/Big Island HI)_
Sky- I w/Inner Riddim(NorBay CA)
Guidance (Oahu HI)
Tribal seeds(San Diego CA)
Messenjah Selah *JA/CA)
Binghi Ghost (CA)
to name a few
Re: Any New Roots Rock Reggae and USA National Roots Rock Reggae acts you'd like to see?
March 27, 2012 02:21PM
TOUSSAINT!
Re: Any New Roots Rock Reggae and USA National Roots Rock Reggae acts you'd like to see?
March 27, 2012 02:24PM
Niyorah!
March 27, 2012 02:48PM
Queen Makedah, of course!
A double bill (or even a co-performance) with her tremendous voice and the exceptional vocalist Toussaint would be epic.
AJ
March 27, 2012 04:04PM
Taj Weeks & Adowa. I would love to see TWA anywhere, anytime & any festival. thumbs up
jps
March 27, 2012 06:50PM
Besides anyone mentioned above I would include a few others.....

Uprising Roots Band (JA)
Inner Visions (St John VI)
Nazarenes (Sweeden via Ethiopia) with the Jah Current Band (I Grade Records)
Takana Zion (Guinee)
Batch (St Croix VI)
Ossie Dellimore (US via St Vincent)
March 28, 2012 10:29AM
A California festival w/ many regional/national roots reggae acts such as Taj Weeks etc would be Heartical to say the least.
April 01, 2012 11:17AM
Rootikal,

Are you from the band Rootikal based out of Oahu? If so, I look forward to meeting you in less than two weeks when we come out for our Hawai'i Tour. I play bass for Resination as well as The Kicks and we will be playing two shows on Oahu and two on Maui this trip.

Nuff Respect~
Mikey J.
April 01, 2012 07:53PM
This band called "Fourth Dimension" from ft lauderdale florida, thoes guys rock, saw em in aspen open for isy vibes, solid roots sound, bring em to snwmf!!!
also...
Jah Sun & Ishi Dube
queen makedah
April 02, 2012 08:09AM
Mikey J I m Amha Selassie Baraka Rootikal is the moniker for my productions I was just in Hawaii for 8 months . Have fun it's a blast performing in Hawaii. Resination I opened for them 6 years ago @The Grant & Green in S.F. good to know them still around nice roots reggae band.
April 02, 2012 12:03PM
Ya mon, big up Rootikal! I remember that show well at Grant & Green. Nuff respect to you and hope all is well. Glad to hear that you are continuing your works. Would love to link again and get you down to SLO Town and Santa Barbara. I'll PM you and give you my email address.

Mikey J.
April 02, 2012 12:16PM
Would love to see Binghi Ghost on SNWMF one of these days.
April 02, 2012 12:44PM
Yes Blessings Mikey J I have few S.F. Bay roots bands I'm working with "Pure Roots" and we are seeking shows and I also w/ Fyah Squad and they will be backing me @Pier Saturday 23 April 14th for my return show to S.F.Bay i'm forward from Hawaii running's and looking forward to linking with you bredren once again. Have a blast and a great tour in Hawaii Ras Ta Fari
April 05, 2012 07:41PM
Clinton Fearon!!!!
February 20, 2013 11:44PM
Pure Roots band was hot last night at The Independent opening for Israel Vibrations, Regioanl Roots music inna Pro stylee!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login