OT - NBA
June 06, 2012 09:06AM
I can't quite figure out who sucks more.....

Miami - Lebone James who wilts like a popsicle under pressure....

Lakers - Is Kobe the all-time leader in taking ill-advised and just plain bad clutch shots?

Bawl-ston - Just 'cuz they're the smell-ticks.

Help me out here.....
Re: OT - NBA
June 06, 2012 10:17AM
I think LeBron is the most enigmatic player in the history of sport. Physically there is no one like him in the history of basketball. He literally could probablly play 4 out of 5 positions on any given night with complete success....He can pass, score, defend and he fills the seats...problem....it really does seem that he cannot adapt his game to SELFISH mode that the other great players throughout history have. He seems as if he would rather make the "right baskeball play" and lose as opposed to taking over the game, creating the opportunity and crushing his opponent. I believe the way he looks at it is like this...right now everyone thinks I am the best. If I take the shots and lose then people can knock me down but if I make the pass and have joe blow miss the shot then what can they say? Can they say I am selfish and want all the glory? Nope. Can they say I am not clutch? Nope. This is the same reason why he never went into the dunk contest. He can't control the outcome. He wants control over every situation he is in. He would rather not go in the dunk contest and build the myth he is the best dunker then actually go out and show the people who all want to see him. There is a chance he could lose so he is out. He tried to stack the deck by going to Miami with Wade and Bosh, BUT he just doesn't understand. Basketball is a team game just like playing in a band. Imagine Lebron is a guy who can play any of the instuments in the band, but as soon as he starts to play with others the overall sound takes a hit. You can be the greatest guitarist in the world, but if you can't blend you will never play in a band that is considered the best in the world. Last night he scores 30 but you can clearly see down the stretch he is becoming more and more passive. In the end he is passing to guys like Haslem to take jumpers with a minute left? Imagine Jordan not taking shots in the last 5 minutes of games passing to Bill Wennington for a 20 ft jumper. Bird passing it over to Jerry Sichting for the last 4 shots of the game? Lebron wants to be King, but he is unwilling to take a chance to fail.
June 06, 2012 10:32AM
...or Kobe passing to anyone.

Ninja - good analysis of LeBrons disappearing act....50% of basketball is 90% mental.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2012 10:47AM by mulligan.
June 06, 2012 03:22PM
gotta love dem Celtics! / str8 schoolin dem Heat!

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
June 07, 2012 12:42PM
The NBA is truly undergoing a changing-of-the-guard revolution right now. Kobe's time is passing; Duncan's time is passing. Team-oriented ball will increasingly have their way over star-dominated teams. The success of OKC will set the model for GMs to build winning teams -- the Lakers, Knicks, and whoever Dwight Howard gets to pony up a max contract for his services will set the "here-is-not-how-to-build-a team" model for failure.

The Lakers are a classic example -- with the money they have committed to just 3 players -- Bryant, Gasol, and Bynum -- they are in luxury tax territory. And with Jim Buss running the show, Kupchak can do very little to make the Lakers better. Obviously, I have no confidence in Little Jimmy's ownership/leadership abilities.

Ninja, a very insightful perspective on LeBron -- I agree with you 100%.

New powers are rising in the NBA -- OKC will beat the Celtics for the championship -- that's right, you heard it here first, folks. Bubbling under: Memphis, Indiana, Denver, LA (Clippers).
June 07, 2012 01:35PM
Never underestimate the heart of a champion!
The Heat can't handle the Truth..or Rhondo for that matter...Rhondo is a stud!
Boston with all of their experience will rise up...its their last chance...
I do expect the Heat to put up a fight tonight though..so its not over...if the heat play Bosh a bit mre i think it will make a difference.
June 07, 2012 02:24PM
June 07, 2012 02:44PM
KJ and Hondo -- LMFAO!
June 07, 2012 05:46PM
mulligan your argument against the celtics is lacking.

crondo for mvp, celtics pull it out to beat the thunder
June 07, 2012 08:37PM
hate the smell-ticks....

You didn't have to grow up with 1 (one) count'em 1 NBA game on tv on Sunday and 75% of the time it was Bawl-ston and they were usually playing at home. Had to watch that fat-head Dead Auerbach light up a big dog-dick cigar after every victory (which, I will admit, were many). Being force-fed that team led to a life-time of Bawl-ston hating.

They don't get past Miami (altho Miami is weak too) and definitely Thunder will stomp them. There is no stopping Kevin Durant (BEST player in the league) and Kendrick Perkins will have extra motivation.

NBA finals should have been OKC vs San Antonio - the 2 best teams in the league.
May 31, 2013 08:38AM
Pacers vs. Heat has been the best series in this years playoffs so far, looked for a thread for this season, couldnt find it....
May 31, 2013 08:41AM
Smoka & Gabertron are pouting and not posting anything about the playoffs.
May 31, 2013 08:42AM
lol, they arent real bball fans I see!
May 31, 2013 08:53AM
Lebron is a bigger better athlete. Jordan was a better shooter, defender and teammate, with a number of titles that Lebron will NEVER achieve. That being said, he's the best since Jordan and I hope he steps up like last night and leads the Heat to another title.
May 31, 2013 09:23AM
GO SPURS !!!!!!!
smileys with beer
May 31, 2013 09:52AM
Spurs all the way, the best team basketball and pick and roll I've seen in a while. Im not a paid sportscaster, so I won't spend 30 minutes writing an analysis.
May 31, 2013 02:44PM
I've always hated the Spurs. Too boring and "fundamental" for NBA entertainment. But now that my Warriors and even OKC are out, I'm finding myself rooting for the old dudes. Another title will surely cement Duncan's legacy as the greatest power forward of all time. If they win this year, Duncan will have won titles in 3 separate decades, who else in history has done that?

And yes Collie4Nyah, the East finals have been great, but I thought both Warriors series were much more entertaining! (although I am seriously biased) smiling smiley
June 04, 2013 08:57AM
Lebron is the best player in the league and it's not even close. So much for him crumbling under pressure, even the haters can't say that anymore.
June 04, 2013 09:50AM
Took the Prince a decade for his perverbial sack to drop. Kareem, Magic, West, Jordan, Kobe, Dr. J, Bird, etc. came outta the womb with the clutch gene and heart. Yeah hes the most physically gifted player ever, but to me he has yet to entitle himself to be in the mix of greatest player ever.

~Highest Heightz Every Time~
June 04, 2013 10:34AM
M.J. won his first title at the same age as Lebron. I wouldn't call Lebron the greatest player ever but he is already in that conversation and if he keeps winning he could be called the greatest ever by the time his career is over.
June 04, 2013 10:36AM
Lebron will lead the way!!!!!! Cannot believe Money Mayweather wagered 5.9 mil for the Heat to win by more than 7.
DAMN, he got that money!!!! That @#$%& was making ME nervous. Heat in 5 or 6 over the Spurs. Can't believe the Warriors almost beat the Spurs, next year.
June 04, 2013 11:46AM
The Heat may have the Big 3, but the SPURS have the 3 Amigos (Duncan, Parker, Ginobili) VIVA LOS SPURS. Put that in the books.
June 04, 2013 11:59AM
most of the time a very good TEAM will beat a team with good players. That's how Indiana took Miami to 7 games. On paper, Heat were far
superior but the game is played on the court, not on paper.
That's why the Spuds will win the NBA title.

NBA thread is weak this year - most likely 'cuz the Lakers and bawlston both suck so we don't have G-Tron and Smoka adding their pithy comments.
June 04, 2013 12:00PM
Go Spurts!

June 04, 2013 02:43PM
I have really enjoyed the playoffs this year. Growing up in Santa Rosa I have always been a huge Warriors fan. It was so nice to have a good season and do it with young talented players. Last time we made the playoffs we upset the Mavs and lost to the Jazz in round 2. you could tell that was a one year kind of fluke. I think that this years team that did so well is going to be around a bit. Imagine if D. Lee was healthy for the playoffs. The question for the Warriors is can they keep this team together???

I think that the Heat will win the NBA title and Lebron is on his way to being in the same sentance as Jordon, Bird, Magic and CO. He could be the greatest player ever. He is young enough to to win enough titles and pass Jordon. Dwayne Wade was amazing last night!! Good to see if your are a Heat fan.
June 06, 2013 08:15PM
Prince LeBrick! Lol he's mos def in the same sentence with Jordan. The sentence is "Jordan is better than LeBron"

June 07, 2013 07:31AM
rossta8888
...Lebron is on his way to being in the same sentance as Jordon, Bird, Magic and CO. He could be the greatest player ever. He is young enough to to win enough titles and pass Jordon.

LBJ is NOT in the same sentence as MJ. Hell, Bird and Magic aren't even in the same sentence as Jordan. LBJ is the best player in the league right now and he may yet become the best player to play in his era, but no knowledgeable basketball fan will ever say that there is a true debate over whether LBJ is greater than Jordan (or vice versa).

The only way LBJ can be legitimately mentioned in the "the same sentance as Jordon" is if LBJ earns about 5 more chips. The only player that is deserves to be in the same sentence with Jordan is KBB.
June 07, 2013 10:27AM
Walter - who or what is KBB...?
June 07, 2013 10:30AM
mulligan
Walter - who or what is KBB...?

Kobe Bean Bryant
June 07, 2013 10:48AM
AGREED Walter. I hope the best for LBJ but no one can touch MJ and no one ever will. I might change my pick to Spurs in 6 after last night.
June 08, 2013 11:24AM

Here's Tim hanging ten with Tippy.....
June 09, 2013 10:23AM
Danny Crucial
Took the Prince a decade for his perverbial sack to drop. Kareem, Magic, West, Jordan, Kobe, Dr. J, Bird, etc. came outta the womb with the clutch gene and heart. Yeah hes the most physically gifted player ever, but to me he has yet to entitle himself to be in the mix of greatest player ever.

Those other players (except maybe Irving) were also surrounded by talent their entire careers. James carried an entire organization on his back to the playoffs every year (including a Finals appearance) before joining the Heat.

Anyway, Go Warriors.
June 09, 2013 04:31PM
Tipoff inna couple minutes. If the Heat don't take game 2 tonight they're toast.
June 09, 2013 06:30PM
if they play the 4th like the 3rd, thats game....
June 09, 2013 06:55PM
Heat are straight murdering spurs right now.
June 10, 2013 09:08AM
Heat in 6. Spurs will get one more. Yes Danny Crucial and Walter I do think that by the end of his career Lebron will have more rings than Jordon. Sports is about winning. If Lebron passes Jordon in championships than IMHO he should go down as the greatest ever. 1 on 1 Jordon Vs Lebron???? Who would you take?
June 10, 2013 09:21AM
Lebron, Lebron is bigger...
Anyone remember when Dr J played Kareem one on one on payperview???
wasnt even close, Kareem even scored a 3 on Dr J
June 10, 2013 09:29AM
Really?? Kareem and DR J 1 on 1 on tv?? That would have been awesome! Lebron is bigger than MJ but MJ had a bigger heart. I think it would be a battle. Size does make a difference though.
June 10, 2013 10:37AM
rossta8888
Really?? Kareem and DR J 1 on 1 on tv?? That would have been awesome! Lebron is bigger than MJ but MJ had a bigger heart. I think it would be a battle. Size does make a BIG difference though.

it's one on one, if it were lebron guarding jordan or vice versa in a game it would be different, doesnt really matter though, these type of discussions are all hypothetical, different era.
June 10, 2013 10:42AM
I agree with you. But fun to chat about.
June 11, 2013 11:04AM
"Prince LeBrick! Lol he's mos def in the same sentence with Jordan. The sentence is "Jordan is better than LeBron"

You may be eating those words by the end of Lebron's career. There has never been a player with the physical ability of Lebron. He's already a better defender, passer, and rebounder than Jordan ever was. The only thing he is missing is the rings and he will have a chance to get one almost every year so I'd say he has a good shot at equaling or passing Jordan.
June 11, 2013 01:13PM
My thoughts exactly Chronicom420. I am not a Lebron fan per say but I think he has the ability to be the best ever.

Go Warriors!!!
June 11, 2013 01:50PM
LeBron will never be as "great" as jordan was until the refs constantly call every little bit of incidental contact against him like they
did jordan. It was always 8 on 5 when jordan played.

June 11, 2013 02:43PM
Clear foul on Jordan there, but a hard one to call.
June 11, 2013 03:18PM
When jordan played, he ALWAYS got the benefit of the doubt from the refs.
June 12, 2013 08:09AM
Rossta, Spurs got their one more last night in Big Way!! you still think they are done?

Hope they can still hit the threes like they did last night and hope Duncan keeps some pep in his steps!

Go Spurs!!!
June 12, 2013 08:21AM
LeBrick better than Jordan!? Kobe?! Physically yes, as an all around basketball legend, never even got close! Lol like saying Tyson was better than Ali! Comical!

June 12, 2013 08:37AM
The Spurs exposed and exploited the weakness' in Lebron's game last night. Denying all but the shot he does not have -- a consistent jump shot. Jordan, Kobe would have made the Spurs pay dearly for such a defensive strategy -- they would have made a majority of the shots that Lebron missed. They don't call him Lebrick for nothing,

Give Kawhi Leonard credit, he has defended Lebron masterfully through the first 3 games. And give the Spurs coaches credit - they've devised a defensive game plan that has stifled the Heat. It is Spolestra's responsibility to come up with the counteraction and he has, thus far, shown that he is out of his league.

Lebron is showing us that when someone matches him physically, he is not creative or versatile enough to find other ways to score.

BTW - I love Kenny Smith, but him saying the LBJ has better handles than Magic last night was one of the craziest things I've ever heard.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2013 11:29AM by Walter.
June 12, 2013 09:24AM
Walter - what are "handles"?....(lebron has nothing that is better than Magic, especially heart).
June 12, 2013 09:42AM
ball handling skills.. namely dribbling
June 12, 2013 10:22AM
Barkley should have smacked Jet when he said something so stoopid.
June 12, 2013 02:02PM
Haha, such is life. you post saying that Lebron can be better than MJ and the next night he goes and FAILS. LOL. Looks like I should stick to soccer and Midnite. LOL
June 12, 2013 02:06PM
anyone like soccer?? We could start a soccer thread. I live and breath soccer. played in college and have season tickets for the Portland Timbers even though I live 3 hours from Portland. I have watched every Man Utd game since 1994 and every USA national team game since 1994. Soccer and reggae music is my life. Anyway, soccer is one of those things you either love it and get it or you HATE it.

Thanks for letting me post about soccer in the NBA section. LOL
June 12, 2013 02:15PM
ya know - I "get" soccer and I do enjoy watching it.
But, c'mon.....the flopping is disgusting...

June 12, 2013 02:40PM
I am with you Mulligan, drives me crazy. Worse part about the sport. I was a defender in my day and like the more physical side of the game so I dont understand flopping.
June 12, 2013 02:44PM
I must say I was laughing pretty hard at the video you posted. I have seen most of those from over the years but never all together like that. Funny stuff.
June 12, 2013 02:56PM
i was watching the U.S. of A. (WE'RE #1) national team vs Panama last nite and one of the Panamanian players got a yellow card
for flopping. I have never seen that and I can't imagine it ever happening over in Europe or South America.
June 12, 2013 03:06PM
It actually happens more often now than you would think. They are really trying to cut it out of the game. The English Premier league is trying to get it out of their game. A lot of yellow cards given out for flopping. I dont follow the league in Brazil so I cant say how they are handiling it. I know that UEFA is taking flopping very serious.

Glad to hear you watched the game Mulligan. USA is now in first place to qualify for the WC14 in Brazil. Maybe Panama is not a world beater but that was the best we have looked under the Klinnsman era. Was a very good result and game IMO.
June 12, 2013 03:26PM
Re soccer flopping, they call it diving and they have been giving out yellow cautions for that for several years now all over the world. It was a FIFA mandate. You dont see too many of the yellows anymore for diving, probably because that can be a tactical disadvantage to carry a yellow for the player. Also, in world cup qualifying at least, if you get two yellow cards over a series of games you are suspended for one game. Pretty harsh penalty considering that the soccer ref gets many calls totally wrong as seen by replay.

Re NBA finals, if we get game six (Tues. June 18) or game seven(Thur. June 20) they will both be on Ch 7 at 6 pm and likely you can see them at the Redwood Drive-In just a block or so down from the Fairgrounds. I love that place, excellent food, relaxed atmosphere and you can buy a 6 pack of beer from the cooler and sit at a table and drink beer and watch the game on a big HD TV.

Hope too see you guys there.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2013 07:24PM by Rhythmwize.
June 12, 2013 04:11PM
AVBC will (most likely) be showing the finals also....
June 12, 2013 07:50PM
rossta8888
It actually happens more often now than you would think. They are really trying to cut it out of the game. The English Premier league is trying to get it out of their game. A lot of yellow cards given out for flopping.

I somehow got the impression that the yellows for this offence were diminishing lately. Don't have any data so that impression maybe wrong. Its clearly a tactic to fool the ref and gain an advantage by deception...needs to be out of the game, its a corruption.

Maybe some have weighed the risk and reward of this tactic and concluded that its still worth trying. In that case, increase the penalty.

I've been a youth soccer coach off and on for 35 years. I have always held the players I coach to a high standard and don't allow that kind of stuff.

No grabbing shirts, stepping on peoples feet, diving, talking trash, disent, ect. Nothing worst then a poor sport.
June 13, 2013 09:32AM
Those of you comparing Lebron to Jordan, or even Kobe, are seriously trippin'! Lebron has 1 ring, and those guys have 5-6 rings. It's not even close. Greatness is defined by winning, and Lebron has a ways to go. Sure he is a gifted player, but he is not mentally up to par with those guys. He just does not seem to rise to the occasion. Jordan said the game was 90% mental, or something like that, and that is what separates him from the rest. He WANTED the ball in clutch situations, and time after time delivered. Lebron seems to choke or defer too often, although sometimes he is unselfish to a fault. Yeah he has hit a few game winners here and there, but I just don't think he's as mentally strong as MJ or Kobe. He also is not a pure shooter (Lebrick).

Spurs are gonna take this. It's gonna be back to the drawing board for Lebron & the Heat. If they lose I could see Spoelstra getting canned and bringing Phil in, THEN they might win a few rings...
June 13, 2013 09:40AM
Reggabe
If they lose I could see Spoelstra getting canned and bringing Phil in, THEN they might win a few rings...

I thought they won the championship last year...my bad. Maybe this year? Time will tell.

Phil ? Send him out to pasture, he done!
June 13, 2013 09:40AM
I think i like this guy Reggabe! Nutshelled it right there bro.

June 13, 2013 09:41AM
1 ring isnt a few. Not five not six not seven!

June 13, 2013 10:08AM
yeah Danny Cricial, if there is one thing I know it's basketball. Actually make that 2, reggae also... smiling smiley
June 13, 2013 10:23AM
Danny Crucial
1 ring isnt a few. Not five not six not seven!

Yeah, your right, but 1 ring is a lot better then none, thats my point.

There are a ton of really great players and great coaches with NONE...
June 13, 2013 10:30AM

WTF IS THIS: i didn't add it to my post.....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2013 11:34AM by mulligan.
June 13, 2013 11:17AM
Yeah, I can also see Spolestra out if they don't win it. That team has basically been coaching itself with talent up to this point. Spo doesn't have the respect necessary to handle all the egos on that team.
June 13, 2013 11:20AM
Yeah, great players with No rings include:

Barkley
Baylor
Malone
Stockton
Ewing
Bing
Gervin
Mararvich

Measuring the greatness of a player solely by the number of rings is silly.

This is a TEAM sport not golf or tennis.

Hey, Trent Dilfer has a ring but Dan Marino has none, therefore Dilfer was a better QB....NOT!

Despite never being on a Super Bowl-winning team, Marino is recognized as one of the greatest quarterbacks in American football history.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2013 09:23AM by Rhythmwize.
June 14, 2013 09:18AM
NBA...Tuesday game for sure...my day of arrival at Boonville, hope to be at the Redwood Drive-in for the game at 6pm, or the AVBC as a backup.

These finals seem bizarre to me...like who will show today? I dont really care too much who wins, I just like the drama of it all. And, where was the Birdman yesterday? I missed the first half but see in the paper he didnt play. Yeah, I still read the paper, Im ole school.

For soccer fans like me, looks like a conflict: USA vs Honduras, World Cup Qual., at 6pm so that maybe on at the Redwood Drive-in instead cuz I think the owner is a soccer fan. That will be a tuff choice for me, but I'll be happy just to see either. Hey, life's not perfect.
June 18, 2013 09:12PM
Wow, what a game!
June 18, 2013 09:19PM
Great Game. Great Series........Its going 7 game. "Pound The Rock" GO SPURS
June 18, 2013 09:23PM
Cu @ AVBC Johnny!

June 20, 2013 03:15PM
Not a fan of either team, but what could be better than a Game 7 in the NBA Finals.

I'm really tired of the Spurs...it's been 14 years since Curious George and company won their asterisk title. Don't get me wrong, I like sound, fundamental, hard nosed, defensive minded B-Ball...but it gets boring. The Spurs are not exciting. Remember when they played the Pistons in the Finals years back??....lowest TV ratings for a finals ever. I hope this is the last year of George, Baldinobli, and Frenchy making it to the Finals.

I'm also not a fan of these "Super Teams" (Heat, Lakers, etc) where players are taking control of the league and making it nearly impossible for owners to construct, develop and hold onto a sound, competitive, playoff caliber team.

Everything aside...of course I'll be watching.
June 20, 2013 03:48PM
Have you actually watched the Spuds? Anything but boring - maybe in the past when they were extremely defense oriented (I still wouldn't
agree) but certainly not now. What is it that you need to keep from being bored? Playground ball where whoever gets the rebound takes it coast to coast? 40 or 50 slam dunks a game? sheesh.
June 20, 2013 05:49PM
Parker = amazing, entertaining
Curious= fundamental, boring

Clippers = Extremely entertaining
June 20, 2013 08:30PM
Nope, you guys are right lebron isn't clutch at all. Thats 2 and counting.
June 20, 2013 10:47PM
yo - lebron actually has a team. i think chris bosh (OVERRATED!!!) was just as important down the stretch as lebron. his defense on
Tim Duncan was stellar. Lebron did not win this game, the heat won this game.

oh yeah - hey miami - LOSE THE STOOPID FAWKEN "WO WO WO WO" CHANT.
June 21, 2013 07:26AM
Lebron came up huge! Of course he didn't win it himself but all the haters that say he withers under pressure couldn't be more wrong.
June 21, 2013 07:43AM
that was sloppy but the heat pulled it off.......CONGRATS
LOL funniest thing I've seen in awhile
mulligan
Walter - what are "handles"?....
June 21, 2013 08:29AM
Yup, Lebron came up huge in the biggest game. I no longer will say he wilts under pressure. He has proven himself to be a superstar AND a team player. That said, it took Wade showing up the last couple games for the Heat to win it. No superstar can win it himself, Jordan needed his Pippen, Shaq & Kobe needed eachother, and Lebron needs Wade.

But I won't start comparing LBJ to Jordan until he wins at least one more ring. Great players with no championships aside, true greatness is measured by titles, which may seem unfair but is just the way it is.

Congrats to the Heat and Spurs on a great series!
June 27, 2013 05:38PM
I wish someone would have spelled out what OT means on this thread tittle, seems like internet grunting.
June 27, 2013 05:42PM
east bay - are you really that ignorant? (no answer needed, it's obvious).
June 27, 2013 05:43PM
Are you really that big of a close minded hypocrite ? No answer needed , your attitutde says everything.
June 27, 2013 06:08PM
are you really that petty that you would consider me a hypocrite for using OT? don't you think there is a difference in familiarity/recognition
between OT and OP? i guess on your chat rooms there might not be but my feeling, my opinion is that most who post here
are not regular message board users (please oh please correct me if I'm wrong, i'm sure you will). Therefore, asking what a poster means
is a legitimate question, not only for me but for the benefit of others who don't know WTF (oh my, hypocritical again) yer talking about.
.asking an innocuous question shouldn't cause me to be subjected to childish insults and taunts.

i think you should just settle down, twist up a fatty and replay last weekend.
June 27, 2013 08:24PM
From the direction of alot of these posts im going to assume Mr Mulligan didnt make the fest this year?!

June 28, 2013 08:36AM
you are correct. no money = no festival for me this year.
I would say tho that the i am not the only one causing the "direction of these posts"....
i only go off the deep end when reacting to others mean-spirited calling me out...
June 28, 2013 07:02PM
There goes the celtics...never underestimate the heart of a champion fellas.
Had a good run boys!
I'll never forget those clutch shots by the Truth against the Lakers. If it wasn't for big baby getting hurt, we would have had two!
June 30, 2013 11:05AM
Sorry Gabe , R.I.P. Boston Celtics

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login