Re: It says no amplified music in campground
June 21, 2012 08:40AM
mulligan
I have to say that this thread (compared with the threads about late night music from previous years) is much more civilized in tone. Good job!!

Until faceplant666's post....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2012 08:41AM by mulligan.
June 21, 2012 09:24AM
This whole blog post should be taken down. It has turned into one big argument. There will always be selfish jerks playing there late night music only thinking of themselves. Nothing we can do about people like Roots and Culture. I will never forget the year there was a guy stabbing people next to my camp. You cannot control everyone that goes to this wonderful festival. Tommorow is the big day! Lets be positive!
June 21, 2012 09:38AM
Gotta say, BIG UP THE MON DEM face668, Renegade Sound, Roots&Culture, Christopher, & Di Mawwwd Ninja!!!! RASPECT AND GIVE THANKS FOR LIFE AND AMPLIFIED SOUND PON DI EAR DRUM!!!!!

For all the Batty Mon, Babylon Informer Dem, JAH MIKE, DANIEL, STEELEMAN FYAH BUN DI HEATHEN>>>> YOUnYOU NAH WELCOME PON DI REGGAE SCENE n PON OUR COMMUNITY.

InI Bredren Community BRING AMPLIFIED SOUND, AIR HORN, and ALL DI GoOD VIBEZ! DEAL WIT IT BUMBO BUOY OR STAY HOME!!!!!
June 21, 2012 09:42AM
i would take a big stick and mash up people's speakers if they disturbed my sleep..

deal with it proper like..
June 21, 2012 09:46AM
Come MASH UP mi speakers bigvein, and see wha a g'waan!!!! I am inviting you breh.
June 21, 2012 09:48AM
illroble the almighty i
Come MASH UP mi speakers bigvein, and see wha a g'waan!!!! I am inviting you breh.

seems as if the nor-cal meds arent so medi after all..
June 21, 2012 09:50AM
illroble the almighty i
Gotta say, BIG UP THE MON DEM face668, Renegade Sound, Roots&Culture, Christopher, & Di Mawwwd Ninja!!!! RASPECT AND GIVE THANKS FOR LIFE AND AMPLIFIED SOUND PON DI EAR DRUM!!!!!

For all the Batty Mon, Babylon Informer Dem, JAH MIKE, DANIEL, STEELEMAN FYAH BUN DI HEATHEN>>>> YOUnYOU NAH WELCOME PON DI REGGAE SCENE n PON OUR COMMUNITY.

InI Bredren Community BRING AMPLIFIED SOUND, AIR HORN, and ALL DI GoOD VIBEZ! DEAL WIT IT BUMBO BUOY OR STAY HOME!!!!!

What a joke.
June 21, 2012 09:51AM
Yah totally nothing you can do. roots&culture is here to stay plus l think some of you bros will dig my style on the ones n twos! When you hear the dub step in the middle of the night come find me and you will not be disappointed! Instead of my 2 smaller generators l just rented a 25kw diesel generator in ukiah..so we can really pump the bass!! Is there a rule that says no diesel fuel in the festy lot? lf so l got a big fuzzy blanket to hide it on my way in! See you guys tomorrow !
June 21, 2012 09:53AM
Zana,

Was that 2010, the infamous "DOOLEY" episode? Yeah I was camped right next to that jerkoff. Bet he felt like @#$%& when he woke up in the closest 8x8 cell.

T - 10 hours until I pull the Battleship Blunt out of the driveway and head north!
June 21, 2012 09:54AM
What do you expect from someone named illroble the almighty ignoramous? ill boy, when you said the words 'batty mon' you went over the line. I can tolerate your ignorance, but hatred speech is wrong wrong wrong.

Love that reggae!
June 21, 2012 09:55AM
And for the record...renegade got nothing on this brah! I will crush your your whole set anytime anywhere!!!
June 21, 2012 09:56AM
Nothing like a sound boy wanna be keyboard crushing dominance war!

Love that reggae!
June 21, 2012 09:57AM
nomotrouble
What do you expect from someone named illroble the almighty ignoramous? ill boy, when you said the words 'batty mon' you went over the line. I can tolerate your ignorance, but hatred speech is wrong wrong wrong.

nomo.. ill is simply trolling.. i responded in-kind..

so its all good..
June 21, 2012 09:57AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2012 09:58AM by J_72.
June 21, 2012 10:00AM
This is actually helping release my pre fest jitters.....hoping to hit the road in 5 hours.

Love that reggae!
June 21, 2012 10:03AM
this thread is friggin great smiling smiley
June 21, 2012 10:04AM
nomotrouble
This is actually helping release my pre fest jitters.....hoping to hit the road in 5 hours.

yeah.. i think you have a ton of excited people.. kid like in their anticipation.. so much so, that their energies find them trolling the board .. they cant wait for the real interaction, so to the board they go with all kinds of spin-up talk.
June 21, 2012 10:12AM
kookmix
Zana,

Was that 2010, the infamous "DOOLEY" episode? Yeah I was camped right next to that jerkoff. Bet he felt like @#$%& when he woke up in the closest 8x8 cell.

T - 10 hours until I pull the Battleship Blunt out of the driveway and head north!

Yah, that could have been the one. Wowza.

I'm totally not getting into the whole music in the camp ground debate but I will put out a heartfelt request/plead that the dubstep is kept to a minimum or not played at all. Please guys? Please!
June 21, 2012 10:13AM
Dubstep is nothing but noise .. i can handle the all night reggae partys but as soon as someone slips on the ds the vibes gone change.. and these assholes are a prime example why.. i can feel the bad vibes thru their postings.. have fun at your awesome festi Guy's .. regardless of the great dancers like roots and culture
June 21, 2012 10:16AM
Zana
kookmix
Zana,

Yah, that could have been the one. Wowza.

I'm totally not getting into the whole music in the camp ground debate but I will put out a heartfelt request/plead that the dubstep is kept to a minimum or not played at all. Please guys? Please!

no one is going to play dubstep.. this guy is simply trolling the board for fun.. the concensus on the board at one time that dub step is garbage.. so this whole campsite dubstep talk is just a play into that previous conversation.

if you notice these trolls are coming in with the whole ras trent speak and dub step promotion.. a couple things most on the board despise.. so again, the trolls are playing that up for the sake of getting a rise.. so be easy..
June 21, 2012 10:39AM
roots&culture
And for the record...renegade got nothing on this brah! I will crush your your whole set anytime anywhere!!!

R&C SOUND SYSTEM....
June 21, 2012 10:41AM
mulligan
roots&culture

R&C SOUND SYSTEM....
bwahahahahhaa.....great friggin pull
June 21, 2012 11:17AM
No need to break the rules when you can be creative!
June 21, 2012 02:19PM
illroble the almighty i

You are the one who needs to stay home, asshole.
June 21, 2012 02:40PM
Jah Mike
illroble the almighty i

You are the one who needs to stay home, asshole.

mike.. you are getting upset over some clearly trollsome post..

draw for your meds and hold a medi.
June 21, 2012 02:50PM
Now thats some big talk from a real wifi rudeboy.. making threats and bringing love and good vibes.. viva la dubstep vibes inna di place
June 21, 2012 03:01PM
Coming for you JAH MIKE and BIGVEIN and NOMOTROUBLE and J_72....gonna creep up late at night and peek into your tent!!!

June 21, 2012 03:03PM
Good heavens.
June 21, 2012 03:05PM
Thats one creepy manchild
June 21, 2012 03:12PM
so many clowns... so little time

Respect Same Way
June 21, 2012 03:37PM
peace
June 21, 2012 03:39PM
i would like to disassociate myself from illroble, please take my name out of your post i dont support anything you said. nomo was right you went too far with the "batty mon" talk

sameway i aint agreein with roots&culture

sorry if my original post was a little heated but foreal if you come to a music fest expect to hear music. lots and lots of music

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2012 03:50PM by face668.
June 21, 2012 04:29PM
There's a wolf in sheeps clothing if its not obvious enough.......some regular boardie is having the time of his life as an "alternate" poster. And I'm cracking up hard every few hours reading it-c'mon son! 25kw's wrapped in fur, batty talk, cmon, don't take it this ish too seriously, u guys are getting emotional and its only raising the bar of this epic thread-which is fine with me, cause I def needed a good laugh!
June 21, 2012 04:51PM
Octagon
There's a wolf in sheeps clothing if its not obvious enough.......some regular boardie is having the time of his life as an "alternate" poster. !

Jah Bill?
June 21, 2012 05:00PM
Beware di Vulture dem!!!!!

Just as I was front and center in this video at the river, I will again be front and center for I-Vibe wearing the same hat, WHA G'WAAN VULTURES!!!!

June 21, 2012 05:24PM
Hey illin rubles,

English, Keith. Can't understand a word you type.
June 21, 2012 06:13PM

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2012 06:55PM by J_72.
June 21, 2012 06:24PM
The trolls are hungry.. please dont feed them lol
June 21, 2012 07:12PM
In the name of the recently gone to glory....

"Can't we all just get along?"

C'mon son. This thread is beyond ridiculous.
June 27, 2012 08:57AM
face668
i would like to disassociate myself from illroble, please take my name out of your post i dont support anything you said. nomo was right you went too far with the "batty mon" talk

sameway i aint agreein with roots&culture

sorry if my original post was a little heated but foreal if you come to a music fest expect to hear music. lots and lots of music

yet face you are bigging up the stx and trini mixes, which contain clear and concise lyrics throwing battyman and soddomite inna pit..

weak
June 27, 2012 09:05AM
i really have no response to the ridiculousness of that...
June 27, 2012 11:38AM
Somebody said late night sounds brought down reggae rising! Ha! It was the head of the company mis managing the money. Just the facts mam. If u want to blame it on whatever u want we blame the government for not including dimmik in the government bailout program. Who asked who allows amplified music in the campground. All if them. I would like to ask u have u been 2 any other festivals? Don't forget boardies u r the ten percent. U don't represent the views of the majority. This has now been proven by big veins earlier statement . That no nobody likes dubstep and won't.
Be playing it in the campground. I would like to submit this before the board as exhibit a. Judge

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2012 11:44AM by randomguy2u.
June 27, 2012 12:07PM
right on Randomguy2U - I think we sometimes forget that we are just a few voices in the vast cacophony of festival goers. I would also guess that it is much lower than 10%, probably closer to 1%.....
June 27, 2012 09:09PM
mulligan
right on Randomguy2U - I think we sometimes forget that we are just a few voices in the vast cacophony of festival goers. I would also guess that it is much lower than 10%, probably closer to 1%.....

Yah and and usual mullugin has the most important voice so everyone pay attention
June 27, 2012 09:28PM
roots&culture
mulligan

Yah and and usual mullugin has the most important voice so everyone pay attention

Ah HA!!! Only a long time boardie would be bitter about Mulligan!!! I call shennanigans on you roots&culture! You are the alter ego of a bitter and small boardie who has lost his way! Reveal yourself! Stand up and claim your true voice!
June 27, 2012 09:30PM
Christopher
roots&culture
mulligan

Ah HA!!! Only a long time boardie would be bitter about Mulligan!!! I call shennanigans on you roots&culture! You are the alter ego of a bitter and small boardie who has lost his way! Reveal yourself! Stand up and claim your true voice!

thumbs up
June 27, 2012 09:41PM
It only takes a few days to see who the real jackasses are on any forum.. or is this the only forum you guys are on? J72 is a tool unsatisfied with his life and Christopher your alright even though you called me a vampire . most everyone on this board is super self righteous . like your way is the only way and dub step is not the future and your all real chafed about it.
June 27, 2012 09:54PM
I didn't imply anything l said it straight up brah
June 28, 2012 08:30AM
bigvein
no one is going to play dubstep...

~*~*SIGH*~*~
June 28, 2012 08:49AM
No one here named Mullugin....
June 28, 2012 09:10AM
mulligan

shut your yap u know lm talking to u
June 28, 2012 09:30AM
thats foul number one woots

Love that reggae!
June 28, 2012 09:35AM
roots&culture
mulligan

June 28, 2012 10:38AM
mulligan
roots&culture
mulligan

hahahhaaahaha
June 28, 2012 11:18AM
Dubstep is the future? Haha, now thats a good joke!
February 25, 2013 09:11AM
This was up last year about the time I joined the phorum last year, just read through it again and had a good laugh. Funnier to me now that I know a few more people on here. Wonder if we will have another thread like this for 2013. Was dubstep a problem last year?
February 25, 2013 10:39AM
rossta8888
Was dubstep a problem last year?

Is a frogs ass watertight?

happy reggae
February 25, 2013 10:51AM
I have not been to SNWMF since 08 and I dont remember dubstep or load people being a problem. Was just wondering if this was all talk last year or if there really were people with loud sound systems till 6am. Sounds like there was according to rappy heggae.
February 25, 2013 02:28PM
It honestly seemed like Reggae sound were shut down while Dub Steppers were allowed to play on ??? thumbs downthumbs down

one love-juan love
(SAPO)
February 26, 2013 09:48AM
This is hilarious
February 26, 2013 05:58PM
Rossta, there are always dubstep trippers pumping their systems. They are usually scattered around the camping area, so if you are not next to or close to one, you wouldnt even notice them. Their systems are that weak. Before dubstep it was techno. Both crowds up all night, sleep all day, or do not sleep at all. We call them pussyclaats!
February 27, 2013 09:23AM
"We call them pussyclaats!" HaHa that is funny. SNWMF 08 I dont remember it being a problem at all. But normally I was so tired and worn out after an amazing day of music and some late night dancehall that I pass out by 1-2am. Like my sleep, wake up at 9-10 am when it started to get hot and I was ready for the next day! I am so excited for this year! Been to long since I have been to SNWMF! I am sure I will hear some Damien and Scrillex ?? Thats the big dubstep right? I remember in 08 there was a guy playing heavy metal close to me during the day and I thought that was odd. I am just hoping some VI reggae gets added to the lineup! Niyorah and The Nazarenes is what I am holding my breath for.
February 28, 2013 07:04PM
AMPLIFIED TUNE ALL NIGHT LONG! NO REST FI DI WICKED!
February 28, 2013 11:10PM
I say we let that ROOTS & CULTURE guy from last year just take over the main stage sound after midnight and let him go bananas. C'mon who's with me?
March 01, 2013 06:00AM
As long as i can videotape the cops hauling him away!

Love that reggae!
March 01, 2013 10:08AM
Getting started early, this thread should be fun again this year...
March 01, 2013 12:46PM
funny how supposed anti-establishment types are the first ones to call police..

if a next man isnt dealing in violence then handle the situation yourself..

stop with the calling police business..
March 01, 2013 01:15PM
bigvein

stop with the calling police business..

cosign. no police calling.
March 01, 2013 06:51PM
who's calling police. if roots n culture was running dubstep on the main stage after midnight no one woud need to be calling em. i just wanna watch.

Love that reggae!
March 02, 2013 09:05AM
And don't forget to video the shenanigans!! (it prolly wouldn't be good press...) but seeing blazed out "roots&culture" getting pulled off the main stage kicking and screaming while he attempted to fight off "the man" would be HILARIOUS! And might even go viral... He did promise to win any fight he was in no matter how many drugs he was on... I just wanna see it... Does that make me a bad person?
March 02, 2013 10:07AM
The way you put it, Christopher, has me cracking up over here.... I'd be right there watching & laughing too smiling smiley
March 02, 2013 11:59AM
March 04, 2013 08:10AM
I am waiting to see if R&C returns this year. Keep us entertained for a week or so. ??? LOL.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login