Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cool Runnings Water and Reggae Water

Posted by Ras Aaron 
Cool Runnings Water and Reggae Water
April 06, 2004 03:26PM
Greetings Reggae fans,

Would you like to know a better way to enjoy Reggae Music in the HEAT?
Well, finally, everyone in CA and soon the Entire USA will have the opportunity to purchase Natural Spring Water from Jamaica . Quest Paradise H2O is THE Distributor of (Reggae Water and Cool Runnings Water .5L and 1.5L bottles).

Every drop of Cool Runnings Jamaican Spring Water originates from a well protected natural spring, nestled in a Pristine Tropical Rainforest situated in the Blue Hole region of the Misty Mountains of Montpelier 500 meters (approx. 1,500 feet) above Montego Bay. The twenty species of ferns and an abundance of exotic tropical plants help to create the most spectacular setting for Cool Runnings operation. Legend has it that the Blue Hole spring is protected by a "Riva Mumma" (Mermaid) who keeps the water pure and continuously flowing. Indeed even in severe draught conditions the water flow is just a powerful.

If you are interested in this new product please drop me a line and I will surely give you additional information. The ETA on Reggae Water and Cool Runnings Water is Mid-May to June 2004. Please pass this email on to ALL. This product will be soon be availabe to be purchased online, stores, events bars, clubs etc.

Blessed Love,

Ras Aaron
aaron_quest@yahoo.com

Aaron Quest
Quest Paradise H2O
The Search for Pure Paradise Spring Water
408-561-9002
jb welda
Re: Cool Runnings Water and Reggae Water
April 06, 2004 03:44PM
evian = naive spelled backwards.

good luck on your product. bring plenty to give away at the show. btw, the water in angels camp comes from a spring as well...that spring is the towns water supply.

one love
jah bill
advo
Reggae Water? Really?
April 06, 2004 04:04PM

come on jb, it's rasta water served in ital plastic bottles
April 06, 2004 05:37PM
the whole mystic mermaid water legend ting is pretty exotic. ha ha ha> but the punch line_ is missing here. how much does it co$t? i* guess i* better call i* water dealer. that really hurts to say dat dis dayz ! JAH come save iNi*
TR-808
April 06, 2004 05:46PM

ooh, yeah, you can tell "jah"meek drinks rasta water cause he is able to say INI and uses stars***

heavy roots, man.
April 06, 2004 05:55PM
-yeh mon+ come get your roots & culture! cheaper to by cd's by the dozen so by ya smarts in bulk now. iNi are trying to save memories rite*******
April 07, 2004 01:24PM
I just checked their website www.coolrunningswater.com.
It has their price and products, they have a pretty cool water bottle holder.
Reggae water........drink from the reggae and you will definately thirst for it again!!!
Iri_I
April 07, 2004 01:54PM
Too funny.
April 07, 2004 03:51PM
Dem bow
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login