Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VI Reggae

Posted by rossta8888 
VI Reggae
August 27, 2012 09:26PM
Ok so I have all these albums on in my cart at VI ROOTS. I am going to purchase them two at a time over the next month. But was curious which ones i shoudl start with. What are others thoughts and reviews on these albums. Thank you!

Mada Nile- Rise Today, Many Roads, On My Way and Dream Big! I want all four but cannot afford them all right now

Abja- Inna Red I Hour

Ancient King- Conquering Sound

Niyorah- A Different Age, Purification Session

Army- Rasta Awake

I have listened to all of them on Daniels website, and i know that i will purchase them all in the next month or so but was curious if anybody had any suggestions on which two i should start with!

thank you
Tyler
Re: VI Reggae
August 27, 2012 09:55PM
So i couldnt wait to hear what others thought. I went with Nada Mile Dream Big and Ancient King Conquering Sound to start with!!!
August 27, 2012 11:26PM

Love that reggae!
August 28, 2012 05:28AM
How about adding Batch's new CD to the list.

I miss these artists so much... seems like we never get to see them on the East Coast anymore.
August 28, 2012 05:43AM
Hey Traveler, thank you for the suggestion! I do already own that album and caught Batch and Ras Attitude twice this summer. Ras Batch is my favorite artist right now not named Midnite!! I also am enjoying Ras Attitudes new album!!
August 28, 2012 05:47AM
Thank you for sharing the Army video NOMO!!! Awesome as always!! I would have loved to see Army, I really want to see ABJA too. So much VI Reggae I am trying to catch up on!
August 28, 2012 11:55PM
Big fan of Niyorah

August 29, 2012 03:12PM
Yes I think that next week i will pick up the two Niyorah albums a different Mada Nile album and that Army album Rasta Awake!! Funny how I have been so into Midnite since 08 that i did not take the time to check out other VI artists. As I do love Midnite more than any band i have ever come across I am really enjoying a lot of other VI reggae!! My girlfriend actually commented last night as I was listening to Ras Batch's new album that it was nice to hear something other than Midnite. LOL
August 29, 2012 05:07PM
some more for yu to check....

Danny I & Sabbatical Ahdah

Junior P

Malame Gange

Revalation

sista Joyce

Spla-I-Jah

Ritical (BVI)

August 29, 2012 07:59PM
Thank you B Ghost!!! I will watch them all when i get off work!!! I love Sabbatical from the Eastbound comp so i am excited for the first one you posted!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login