Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CAPLETON live & direct Friday Oct 5th in Fairfax, CA!

Posted by royalniss 
CAPLETON live & direct Friday Oct 5th in Fairfax, CA!
September 05, 2012 07:27PM
19 Broadway is proud to present the 'Fyah Man' CAPLETON live & direct backed by the Prophecy Band. This is his first appearance at 19 Broadway and this show will sell out. Get your tickets early! Special guests to be announced....

When: Friday October 5th 2012
Where: 19 Broadway Fairfax,CA 94930
Doors: 9pm
Price: $35 in advance
Tickets

Re: CAPLETON live & direct Friday Oct 5th in Fairfax, CA!
September 05, 2012 07:30PM
Thats sick that hes coming back around but no way never would I pay $35 in advance for that show... Respect to Capleton and the promotion but I was planning to come down till I saw that price... I just cant spend $100 on gas plus the price of the show

Respect Same Way
September 06, 2012 07:46PM
R u the promotor? Do u own the venue?....Can u Guarantee Capleton and the prophecy band will play? I've already lost a couple hundred dollars on Capleton cancelations in gas money. I can't imagine how much Capleton has lost in gas money. I m not a gambling man, and I wouldn't bet on this one when all four factors have losing records.
September 06, 2012 07:57PM
There is also a date coming up at the soon to be defunct Shattuck Down Low... Look for a proper annoucement from the usual suspects.
September 06, 2012 08:44PM
This tour is definitely on From what I've heard and is only getting better. Kulture Knox has been added too. Might be expensive, but it's also one of the smallest venues you can see him. The reason it's so much is because it's worth it. Traveling with his band, not a local band. Going to be a good show.
September 06, 2012 08:47PM
I had heard that Naki might be joining Capleton!!! What a show that will be!!! Cannot wait!! Anyone know if they are coming to Oregon??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2012 08:50PM by rossta8888.
September 06, 2012 09:10PM
it is still being worked out if Kulcha is gonna be there or not........................

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2012 10:06PM by Haile Bless.
September 06, 2012 10:31PM
Well lets hope that it does get worked out!! Naki would put that set over the top and make the $35 cover fee well worth it!!!
September 06, 2012 10:42PM
most shows are 20-25 dollars, I dont see what the big deal is about paying 10-15 dollars more to see someone in an intimate setting!! I saw Midnite recently at a venue that was 35$ and it is one of the top shows i have ever seen by them bar none. Well worth the extra money!! Capleton coming to the west coast doesnt happen every day!!! Well worth 35 $
September 07, 2012 01:05PM
respect to promoters who try but i have gone to a dozen shows at 19 Broadway where the artist comes on late and plays for about 35 minutes.
If Capleton even shows up the shows at this venue have always been late and short.
Why would the promoter stress expensive presale if there is no guarantee on the artist or band??? FISHY.
September 08, 2012 12:18AM
Capleton has flopped everytime ive seen him. 45-60 mins of pullups. Id rather rock his mixtape if im getting 30secs of song. $35 is way too much for sampler set.
September 08, 2012 01:25PM
and a sampler set is what 19 Broadway delivers......everytime.
October 02, 2012 08:41PM
Capleton will indeed be performing this Friday @ 19 Broadway in Fairfax, back by the Prophecy Band. Special guests include Kultcha Knox...

P.S
19 Broadway hasn't had any late shows for quite some time...hate it or love it...were the only booking/promoters keeping it real in Marin County....Nuff said
October 03, 2012 01:36AM
royalniss
Capleton will indeed be performing this Friday @ 19 Broadway in Fairfax, back by the Prophecy Band. Special guests include Kultcha Knox...

P.S
19 Broadway hasn't had any late shows for quite some time...hate it or love it...were the only booking/promoters keeping it real in Marin County....Nuff said
Sorry but I beg to differ on that last statement, that u are the only ones in Marin County, and Im sure there are nuff ones who could back me on that! All di same from Kulcha Naki is in di house, me and di crew will be there too, bless up and big up!
October 03, 2012 03:11AM
Cant forget about Bo-town!!
October 03, 2012 02:44PM
I know for a fact that Haile Conscious Works is more than keeping it real in Marin County! Big up Haile Conscious!!
October 03, 2012 03:41PM
Jah Warrior Shelter Hi-Fi
Cant forget about Bo-town!!

Real recognize reall
October 03, 2012 04:58PM
My bad. I forgot about Bolinas. Respect to M. Rose.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2012 06:47PM by royalniss.
October 03, 2012 11:08PM
No offense, but I'd much rather go to a show In Bo any day!
Respect still, and good luck w/ this show....

We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and prosperity for our community. Our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspirations and needs of others, for their sakes and for our own.
Cesar Chavez
October 06, 2012 03:57PM
How was the show?
October 07, 2012 05:55PM

he played from 12:30 to 1:30
October 07, 2012 08:45PM
Give thanks for the video nahiku, I think it convinced me to go see him in Berkeley tonite!
October 07, 2012 11:55PM
For real!! Stoked me out too... not the usual ten second poool up.. with naki sharing the stagr its gonna be great... raspect to the promoter diesel for keeping it real.. and the club owner for not caring about threats from homos... i wouldnt mind picketers.. kill dem with niceness and love
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login