Obama: "You're following SNWMF board!"
September 05, 2012 10:26PM
Re: Obama: "You're following SNWMF board!"
September 05, 2012 11:31PM
October 04, 2012 07:54PM
October 04, 2012 08:28PM
Thats funny, the last one is exactly what I heard last night. Blah Blah Blah! Buncha bull sheet!
October 04, 2012 08:34PM
it was hard to understand all the blah blah over the sound of the moderator being crushed........

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
October 04, 2012 08:39PM
October 04, 2012 09:50PM
So I didnt watch last night but the general consent that i was given was that Romney cleaned house last night. Is this true???
October 04, 2012 09:57PM
My interpretation

October 04, 2012 10:20PM
I'm with Zoki. "My eyes glazed over...."
October 04, 2012 10:31PM
That is awesome ZOki !!! They were both beating deadhorses huh. LMAO!!! grinning smiley
October 04, 2012 10:47PM
Ya me three...they both said their talking points, neither budget idea has any basis in reality, and neither will come any closer to balancing it. I found Romney's trampling of jim lehrer disrespectful, and after he had done it two or three times obama joined in. it didn't change my opinion of either of them.

Love that reggae!
October 04, 2012 11:28PM
HiGrade1
it was hard to understand all the blah blah over the sound of the moderator being crushed........

thumbs up

Jim needed an off button for the mics.
October 05, 2012 12:13AM
Gov. Romney gave the better 'performance' as was expected, seeing how he has participated in 19 previous debates before last night and is well practiced. Prior to last night, President Obama's last debate was 4 years ago with John McCain.

However superior Romney's performance was, though, he cannot escape the multitude of fact-checkers out in the universe. He offered (still) no specifics on any of the proposals he says will lighten the burden on the middle-class -- and you losers in poverty can just suck it. He used the widely-debunked myth that the ACA 'cuts' 716B dollars from Medicaid to attack the President.

Also, in a blatantly calculated move to appear more moderate to a national audience, Romney also contradicted himself on nearly 18 months of rhetoric by embracing his earlier, more moderate positions that his party savaged him over in the primary season.

He'll do and say anything to be Obama's replacement. Oh, except show his last 10 years of tax returns, that is...
October 05, 2012 03:52PM
[www.huffingtonpost.com]

[www.nytimes.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2012 03:56PM by mulligan.
October 05, 2012 04:55PM
Romney is a crook. But that is my opinion. I feel like he wants to run our country like a business. A business that puts money into his pockets and his friends pockets. He cant be worse than the Bush family but i dont want to give him the opportunity to prove me wrong. Obama has had a lot of struggles but I feel that he needs another 4 years. I hate talking polotics so i am obviously bored at work. LOL
October 05, 2012 07:13PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login