Re: Reggae On The River Aug1-4 2013 French's Camp
September 27, 2012 08:16PM
http://lostcoastoutpost.com/2012/jun/7/one-day-foreclosure-sale-tom-dimmick-reggae-rising/

One Day Before Foreclosure Sale, Tom Dimmick of Reggae Rising Files for Bankruptcy
Thursday, June 7, 2012

Southern Humboldt’s Dimmick Ranch was scheduled to be sold at a foreclosure auction on the courthouse steps this morning. But the sale was forestalled by the ranch’s owner, Tom Dimmick, co-general on one side of the great SoHum Reggae Wars, as he filed for bankruptcy in an Oregon federal court yesterday.

Dimmick’s bankruptcy petition can be found here. Curious: Though the bankruptcy covers Reggae Rising and Dimmick Ranch LLC, in addition to Dimmick as an individual, it estimates that there exist only between one and 49 creditors who are about to get stiffed. One of them is sure to be Redwood Capital Bank, which lent Dimmick $1 million back when he was trying to develop the ranch into a concert venue. But it would not seem to include the many people who bought advance tickets for Reggae Rising 2010, only to fight unsuccessfully for refunds when the festival was canceled.

Ha ha Tom. You get what you give you give mo.fo. Sorry to hear others are getting the shaft.

-Westafari
September 27, 2012 08:26PM
I got my money back that year and went to nwwrf .. which was a poor line up in my opinion
September 28, 2012 05:25AM
westafari
http://lostcoastoutpost.com/2012/jun/7/one-day-foreclosure-sale-tom-dimmick-reggae-rising/

One Day Before Foreclosure Sale, Tom Dimmick of Reggae Rising Files for Bankruptcy
Thursday, June 7, 2012

Southern Humboldt’s Dimmick Ranch was scheduled to be sold at a foreclosure auction on the courthouse steps this morning. But the sale was forestalled by the ranch’s owner, Tom Dimmick, co-general on one side of the great SoHum Reggae Wars, as he filed for bankruptcy in an Oregon federal court yesterday.

Dimmick’s bankruptcy petition can be found here. Curious: Though the bankruptcy covers Reggae Rising and Dimmick Ranch LLC, in addition to Dimmick as an individual, it estimates that there exist only between one and 49 creditors who are about to get stiffed. One of them is sure to be Redwood Capital Bank, which lent Dimmick $1 million back when he was trying to develop the ranch into a concert venue. But it would not seem to include the many people who bought advance tickets for Reggae Rising 2010, only to fight unsuccessfully for refunds when the festival was canceled.

Ha ha Tom. You get what you give you give mo.fo. Sorry to hear others are getting the shaft.

-Westafari

old news... Time to to put the Reggae Rising debacle behind us.
September 28, 2012 11:52AM

Not sure how good this is gonna come out, but here some from my tic stub collection. ROTR 88 & 89. Good Times.

Positive Vibrations w/ DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
September 28, 2012 02:32PM
Thats awesome DJ trees!! I keep all my ticket stubs too! my first year was 05!! LOL i wish i was around for the 80s to enjoy the great artists of that time! Just curious can you remember any headliners from those years??
September 28, 2012 03:00PM
The details are pretty hazy hehe. But the stub from 88 says Judy Mowatt, Burning Spear, Messenjah, David Lindley, Rankin Scroo & Ginger. And from memory 89 was Sugar Minott, Israel Vibration, Joe Higgs... that's all I got. I remember having a most excellent time on both occassions.

I did not manage to keep all the stubs, but I made an effort. A few others I have that are relevant: Reggae Sunsplash 89 - Greek Theatre, ROTR 90, Reggae Fest 91 - Greek Theatre, Shabba Ranks & KRS One 92 - Berkeley Community Theatre. There are so many more that I failed to save the stubs. My first concert was UB40 at UC Davis in 84 or 85.

MoreLove,
Treez

Positive Vibrations w/ DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com
September 28, 2012 03:13PM
Now that I think about it, Pato Banton was at the 89 ROTR as well and that is funny because I was a little punk then and since have opened for two of the acts at that show. Pato and Israel Vibration. To blessed to be stressed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2012 03:14PM by DJ Treez.
September 28, 2012 05:43PM
'89 was my first year! The summer before my senior year, was starting my Rastafari path and met my first Rastas. That was a great day.
September 28, 2012 07:13PM
So glad to hear ROTR may be returning. Sometimes the soil from which things grow becomes contaminated, so it must be transplanted and the soil cleansed. Hopefully the true to heart reggae lovers will nourish and grow ROTR to what it once was or altleast towards more positive vibes. Nothing is ever perfect, but maybe a new beginning could revive an old friend (ROTR) If its coming back, so am I. Big Up Reggae Massive
September 28, 2012 09:31PM
Looking 4ward to the new/OriGinal venue!

We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and prosperity for our community. Our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspirations and needs of others, for their sakes and for our own.
Cesar Chavez
September 30, 2012 11:41AM
I'm so glad they are finally making star wars 7 , 8 , and 9. I can't wait to see it. Can I buy a ticket now?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2012 04:07PM by randomguy2u.
September 30, 2012 01:13PM
...I thought that a MAJOR sticking point blocking the return of ROTR was no parking on 101 , Friday AM before the land grab...NO? I hope they take back their coveted place on the first weekend in August,then all will be well in the world!!!
November 18, 2012 01:28PM
randomguy2u
I'm so glad they are finally making star wars 7 , 8 , and 9. I can't wait to see it. Can I buy a ticket now?

NEWS/Disney Not Stopping at Star Wars 7: 3 Films and More Coming!

After initially offering up the promise of a seventh Star Wars film in 2015, Disney—which bought Lucasfilm for $4.05 billion this week—revealed today that Episode 7, 8 and 9 are in the works.

[www.eonline.com]

Now can we buy tickets?? winking smiley
November 21, 2012 06:21PM
My statements and announcements don't know the linear timeline of which u go by. Reggae on the river will return to french's ......just not yet
January 04, 2013 01:07PM
I just spoke with the Mateel Community Center who confirmed that...

There permit to return to French's Camp this August WAS APPROVED by the planning commission last night....!
January 04, 2013 03:34PM
I heard the same thing. I was looking at the permit and it looks like they are only allowing for 4,000 on site campers with 6000 total tickets being sold. Hopefully the smaller crowds can keep the vibez on point. Also, no crosswalk to get across the highway.
January 07, 2013 10:57AM
WOW, Only 4,000 camping passes and 6,000 total. That is smaller than I expected. Will be interesting to see what kind of lineup they come up with. Hopefully they pay the local law enforcement off.
January 07, 2013 11:42AM
I will b there just as I always have, happy to go home, put down the drama, and dance
January 07, 2013 12:45PM
I just decided to go one more time and got my favorite camping site reserved at Richardsons Grove State Camp Grounds. That would be campsite #161. Still lots of sites left in that area of the campgrounds but you must start your camping dates on July 31 or earlier to reserve now in January.
The remaining sites will go fast come Feb 1st.

My wife and I attended ROTR for eleven years in a row from 1991 when it first became more then a single day event. We stopped going when People Productions took over and the crowds got bigger and uglier. It will never be like the early 90's again but we decided to go one more time since the camping experience is great and Richardsons Grove is such a lovely place and a delight. If the vibe in Richardsons Grove is anything like it was before we will be happy campers, so we are gonna chance it.

Its about a 20 minute hike from the campgrounds to the venue.

If anyone else is interested in camping at Richardsons Grove and has any questions, ask away as I might be able to help.
January 10, 2013 10:59AM
Thanks for the reminder Rhythmwize.............We stayed there with a very large group from 99 thru 2006 for ROTR. By far my favorite camping experience at any music festival. The "Grove" is so special. I'm on it.....
January 10, 2013 11:07AM
Love Richardson Grove! Our buddies had the large teepee on the other side of the river and we stayed there often. Not going this year, but maybe next- one festival a summer is all we can do.
January 10, 2013 01:33PM
any idea if the trail from Richardson Grove to Frenchs camp/Cooks Valley will be cleared out by ROTR 2013? Last year was my first time attending in a few years and the trail had overgrown. My buddy and I attempted to take the trail late friday night at ROTR 2012 only to find out the trail was overgrown. Bless!!
January 13, 2013 11:24AM
The main road is the main trail. Rotr will install a bridge over the eel river from the main road to the old bowl. It is a very simple walk, maybe 10 min from the gas station to the concert stage.
January 14, 2013 10:18AM
westafari
The main road is the main trail. Rotr will install a bridge over the eel river from the main road to the old bowl. It is a very simple walk, maybe 10 min from the gas station to the concert stage.

Yeah, but some of us are not camping at the gas station, we are camping in the Oaks Flat section of Richardsons Grove, and that a really long hike if you have to go out to the 101 and South down the highway.

In prior years, the people running ROTR provided a back entrance into the bowl to accomadate the hundreds camping in Oaks Flat. Most of the trail to the bowl was a fire road leading out the back of the campgrounds...perhaps the trail down the hill from the fire road is the part that is currently overgrown.

The only other option to the 101 is too hike about 1/4 mile or more over huge river rocks and then wade the river if its low enuff...not something you want to do, especially at night.
January 14, 2013 05:02PM
January 14, 2013 09:19PM
Sorry wise. I thought the enterance to R.G. Was directly next to the gas station. My bad.
January 14, 2013 09:26PM
Hot off the press:

The main 3-day festival will take place Friday through Sunday, August 2-4, and a limited number of early arrival tickets will allow access to the grounds and an extra evening of entertainment on Thursday, August 1.  A total of 6000 tickets will be made available to the public, with only 2500 of those being early arrival tickets, and they are expected to go fast due to heightened interest in this special celebration.  Tickets will be priced at $160 for the 3-day pass or $210 for the 4-day early arrival ticket. Please note that camping will available on site for an additional price of $40 for the weekend, which will be assessed upon arrival for those wishing to camp. 
January 14, 2013 09:31PM
westafari
Sorry wise. I thought the enterance to R.G. Was directly next to the gas station. My bad.

I think there was, or still is, a private campground behind the gas station that is called Richardson's Grove and it has many times caused confusion with the State Campground with the same name further North up the 101 about a 1/3 mile or so. No problem man, its not your fault<smile>
January 15, 2013 07:45AM
....and of course we will be accepting the 2010 tickets....as promised the tickets will be applied to next year......so buy, buy, buy now
January 15, 2013 08:20AM
Randomguy2me, you are accepting tickets from people who bought for Reggae Rising? Or was there a ROTR show in 2010 that did not happen? I just remember Reggae Rising. Thanks for the clarity.
January 15, 2013 10:38AM
randomguy2u
....and of course we will be accepting the 2010 tickets....as promised the tickets will be applied to next year......so buy, buy, buy now

Your confused, this is not Reggae Rising

happy reggae

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2013 10:43AM by rappy heggae.
January 15, 2013 11:21AM
westafari
Tickets will be priced at $160 for the 3-day pass or $210 for the 4-day early arrival ticket. Please note that camping will available on site for an additional price of $40 for the weekend, which will be assessed upon arrival for those wishing to camp. 

This is priced more than SNWM and California Roots festival! They better produce a lineup for these ticket prices. The camping info is really vague. Looks like a way to extort people at the gate who are coming to camp.

My hard earned dollars are going to SNWMF and California Roots Music & Arts Festival.

January 15, 2013 11:26AM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2013 11:36AM by J_72.
January 15, 2013 11:52AM
I will not be attending ROTR, I am excited for the 20th anniversary of SNWMF and I always go to NWWRF. Two festivals a year is about all i can pull off. I heard that NWWRF is going to update their website this week or next and should finally have a venue listed.
January 15, 2013 01:48PM
randomguy2u

Totally different festival man... but you already knew that. Why are you being so cynical? Do you have a reason for not wanting ROTR to be successful? I get being pissed at Reggae Rising for screwing people by selling tickets for a show that didn't happen but ROTR never did that.

Happy Reggae!
January 15, 2013 03:17PM
@Rossta-- if you've never been to ROTR, you are making a big mistake by missing this festival. It is not to be missed, and I would put it at the top of my list. The concert/camping site is 2nd to none! (although I've never been to NWWRF)
January 15, 2013 03:47PM
I have been to ROTR before. My freinds that got me into reggae Walter and Saundra worked for people productions and for the last 2 years of reggae on the river i got to work the festival and enjoy it!!! I also went to Reggae rising. Coming from Oregon I can usually only afford to take time off for one CA festival because of the extra travel days. The 20th anniversary of SNWMF is the place for me this summer. Love ROTR and would love to support it but just cant do both. NWWRF is close to me, inexpensive as I already bought my ticket that includes camping for 80.00. The lineup is always nice IMO. This year was hard to buy my ticket knowing it wont be in Marcola but I am trusting that they will find a good venue. Plus I would rather spend the money and time off of work to drive to CA and see Midnite 4 times in 4 days then use my time off to go to a 2nd festival in CA this summer. Call me weird but I just love Midnite with a passion and would rather see them
January 15, 2013 05:13PM
My bad, I assumed you had never been to ROTR. I still think you're making a mistake not going, I would think ROTR would book an epic line-up for their return to their roots.
January 15, 2013 07:20PM
Yes u would hope for epicness but with snwmf having a 20 year anniv. I think the place to go would be snwmf.. I also can only afford one festival for the most part.. And if we don't make it to Jamaica this year we will make the festival for sure
January 16, 2013 07:55AM
Reggabe, you think that ROTR lineup will be epic?? I am unsure of that. THey are only selling 6,000 tickets. I guess I figured it would take them a few years to get some funds to have that epic lineup. I dont really know though just speculating. Dont get me wrong Reggabe, I would love to go to ROTR but NWWRF is the weekend right before and I can attend the festival for under $250 and hopefully they will have a great lineup as well this year.
January 16, 2013 05:59PM
Ya, ya , ya reggae river rising....I know.....I was just saying they r going to hype it up and the lineup will fall short.....beware there could b dancehall there.....getting all militant on yo ass....i wouldn't jump into a ticket without knowing what u r going to get......Or, I have a MOnterrey Reggae fest ticket 2 sell u
January 16, 2013 06:58PM
randomguy2u
Ya, ya , ya reggae river rising....I know.....I was just saying they r going to hype it up and the lineup will fall short.....beware there could b dancehall there.....getting all militant on yo ass....i wouldn't jump into a ticket without knowing what u r going to get......Or, I have a MOnterrey Reggae fest ticket 2 sell u

Damn why are you so negative? Every post... negative... ass comment... after....negative ass comment...

happy reggae
January 17, 2013 09:35AM
ok ok positive post........hooray for the return of reggae on the river....bless the best weekend of the year the first in august. Whoever plays will be great...Hooray for SNWMF going 20 years strong....ya for warren and gretchen for doing it right year after year.....everything is always great no need to change anything ever. no opinions necessary only gratitude....ahh it's time for a nap....
January 17, 2013 09:44AM
Satire and sarcasm can be hard to understand thru text when you don't know the original stance of the writer winking smiley
January 17, 2013 09:47AM
it's all good
January 17, 2013 10:47AM
On that CA Roots festival why are Rootz Underground and Don Carlos so far down on the flyer?? Those are way better artists IMO than any of the headliners. I guess others may not feel that way though. Is Slightly Stupid reggae?? They are coming to Bend, OR as is Iration and Rebalution. Are those 3 bads worth seeing live?? Thanks!
January 17, 2013 12:26PM
rossta8888
On that CA Roots festival why are Rootz Underground and Don Carlos so far down on the flyer?? Those are way better artists IMO than any of the headliners. I guess others may not feel that way though. Is Slightly Stupid reggae?? They are coming to Bend, OR as is Iration and Rebalution. Are those 3 bads worth seeing live?? Thanks!

IMO Rebelution is the only " Cali Reggae" band thats worth a look...

happy reggae
January 17, 2013 01:38PM
Yeah my brother is a big fan of them but I dont care for their music. I can listen to it once or twice and then I am over it. But music live is always different. I will probably go to all 3 shows in Bend because we dont get much reggae music! But big up to Ises Productions and Rebel Lion Events for getting Anthony B to Bend, OR this monday!!
January 17, 2013 05:14PM
No Rocker T is the main Cali band 2 c
January 17, 2013 05:36PM
Daniel
There permit

error... error... error...
January 17, 2013 08:55PM
To me, ROTR returning to French's Camp is a bigger occasion than a SNWMF 20 yr. reunion. You just can't beat that location.

...And Slightly Stoopid is pretty darned good, contrary to what one might think...
January 17, 2013 09:01PM
Slightly stupid is playing with marlon Asher in Eugene.. They always play with some real nice reggae artist.. Steel pulse don carlos!!! But I can stand em.. Just my opinion
January 18, 2013 08:20AM
Rebulation should just forward their checks to Bud and Eric and some to Slightly Stoopid.

just a salty old guys opinion, but Rebulation is to Reggae what Hot Topic is to Punk
January 18, 2013 09:59AM
Nice one Joshwa! i completely agree!
January 27, 2013 12:51PM
This year's Reggae on The River is going to be the beginning of wonderful reggae music flowing through the redwoods in August. The Mateel has worked very hard the last few years holding the event in the park.....Working to make sure as we grow we can present a world class venue. The past is gone, we have learned hard lessons. Our goal is to make ROTR an event we can bring our friends and family and have a safe irie time. smiling smiley
January 27, 2013 10:28PM
The old bowl at ROTR is the best outdoor music venue in all of California. Period!!!!!
January 29, 2013 11:32AM
randomguy2u
No Rocker T is the main Cali band 2 c

Love Rocker T! He is california roots at its finest! Always happy when I see him performing!
January 29, 2013 06:50PM
January 29, 2013 06:59PM
Well @#$%&, there's always a turd in the punch bowl lately...
January 29, 2013 07:02PM
For a business that makes 60% of his profits during that short summer period, I can understand his concerns.
January 29, 2013 08:04PM
Sounds like a money grab to me, weird how this happens right before tickets are scheduled to go on sale...
January 30, 2013 07:07AM
The 29th annual Reggae On The River™
returns home to French's Camp August 1-4, 2013!
Tickets go on sale at 12:01 am February 1st, 2013...

This Friday, February 1st at 12:01am, online ticket sales will begin for the 29th annual Reggae On The River™. Making a triumphant return to the festival’s original French’s Camp venue, located just north of the Humboldt County line near Piercy, CA on August 1-4, 2013, reggae fans worldwide are overjoyed at the news of the festival’s homecoming and tickets for this highly anticipated event are expected to go fast.

The main 3-day festival will take place Friday through Sunday, August 2-4, and a limited number of early arrival tickets will allow access to the grounds and an extra evening of DJs and special guests on Thursday, August 1. A total of 6000 tickets will be made available to the public for the 2013 event, with only 2500 of these being early arrival tickets, so don’t delay in making your plans. 

Thanks to recent customer feedback, tickets will be now be inclusive of camping and are priced at:

$250 - 4-day early arrival ticket (includes camping on site).  Allows access to festival grounds at 8am on Thursday, August 1, plus an extra evening of DJs and special guests.

$190 - 3-day main event ticket (includes camping on site).  Allows access to the festival grounds at 8am on Friday, August 2.

$250 - RV parking   Limited space available.  Advance registration required.
Ticket/ RV sales begin at 12:01am this Friday, February 1st and they are expected to go fast.
Local outlet sales in Humboldt, Mendocino, and Sonoma Counties will begin shortly thereafter.
Don't miss this historic homecoming celebration!

Stay tuned to this website for all the details and be sure to join the ROTR newsletter where you’ll get a sneak peek in coming weeks of all the epic talent in store for this very special Reggae On The River™ homecoming celebration. For more information call the Mateel office at (707) 923-3368 or send an email to office@mateel.org.   

You can see lots of photos from the 2012 festival in the ROTR 2012 Photo Gallery! Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2013 07:10AM by westafari.
January 30, 2013 08:40AM
January 30, 2013 09:17AM
digitalguise

That's my camp!
January 30, 2013 09:30AM
THE PROBLEM WITH ZACH AND KEITH BOWMAN IS THAT THEY HAVE NOT OPENED THERE BOOKS TO SEE HOW MUCH MONEY THEY MADE OVER THE SAME 3-4 DAY PERIOD WHEN ROTR WAS AT BENBOW. ZACH WAS OFFERED A SPOT AT THE FESTIVAL . THE PROBLEM WAS THAT HE WANTED A MUCH LARGER SPACE AND HIS NEED TO HAVE TRUCKS IN AND OUT
January 30, 2013 09:37AM

happy reggae
January 30, 2013 09:55AM
They don't have to open their books up to anyone. They are not a non-profit whereas the Mateel is a non-profit and by law has to open their books up to anyone who requests to look at them. Get real and get reasonable. The man has a valid point and no amount of shuttling is going to remedy this situation. Do you really think we are all going to flock to the shuttle to take a two hour trip to just get across the street? Give the man his store. That's the irie thing to do Mateel.

NattyNurse
THE PROBLEM WITH ZACH AND KEITH BOWMAN IS THAT THEY HAVE NOT OPENED THERE BOOKS TO SEE HOW MUCH MONEY THEY MADE OVER THE SAME 3-4 DAY PERIOD WHEN ROTR WAS AT BENBOW. ZACH WAS OFFERED A SPOT AT THE FESTIVAL . THE PROBLEM WAS THAT HE WANTED A MUCH LARGER SPACE AND HIS NEED TO HAVE TRUCKS IN AND OUT
January 30, 2013 09:57AM
HA! That's funny Digitalguise. Does it come with a Chiropractor?drinking smiley

digitalguise
January 30, 2013 12:35PM
This new ticket/camping fee is fucccced...So for those of us not camping onsite, our ticket prices just went up.

Oh, and we will be there with about 6-10 Chiropractors.......Not working till Tuesday tho winking smiley
January 31, 2013 11:35AM
spliffp
This new ticket/camping fee is fucccced...So for those of us not camping onsite, our ticket prices just went up.

Yeah, that was a poor decision on their part from a PR standpoint...as well as a matter of fairness.

First the three day tickets were $160, and now they are adding an additional $30 camping fee to each ticket whether or not you camp at the venue.

Raises an additional $180K in revenue but they should of thought of that before saying the tickets are priced at $160.

And in addition they are charging $40 for each car into the camping area.

Hey, capitalism and the free market operating at its finest.

Incidently, that reminds me of how some Caribbean event promoters operate. If the event is really popular and theres a big line and it looks like they will sell out and reach capacity, they start telling the people in line that the ticket price is going up and keep increasing the price with the last people allowed in paying something like double or more then the original ticket price...pretty clever, eh?
January 31, 2013 11:12PM
Charging 40 more for parking is such a garbage way to gouge people. Shame on carole Bruno and the manteel. Shame!!!!!
January 31, 2013 11:14PM
If you don't like it, don't go, there will be plenty of people willing to take your place... I'll be buying my tickets in 22 min...
February 01, 2013 11:41AM
Agreed, total b.s. to charge for camping when I have been planning all along to stay at Richardson Grove. Thanks ROTR, I may just have to stick with SNWMF....
February 01, 2013 11:48AM
Shiiiit, I got a 22 year streak.....not gonna break it for anyone. Gotta get back to my Frenchs Camp Roots!!!! Gwaaaaan So!
February 01, 2013 01:01PM
Renegade Sound
If you don't like it, don't go, there will be plenty of people willing to take your place... I'll be buying my tickets in 22 min...

Agreed. Got my tickets today. Can't wait to go back to where it all began. I had 18 years straight before the venue moved. Best $200 ill spend all year...
February 01, 2013 01:43PM
BIG UP SIERRA NEVADA WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL smileys with beer What an initial lineup announcement.

All I ask before buying a ticket is SHOW ME THE MUSIC -- BOOM! -- SNWMF keeping it real with the music.

February 01, 2013 05:38PM
Not everyone has money to throw around renegade sound. That "then don't go" crap works on children but not full grown men!
February 01, 2013 06:14PM
Alright full grown man calm down, I really doubt 40 bucks is gonna break your bank. Yea I agree it's a chincy way of doing things but at least we get to go back French's. You know you're gonna go anyway, so chill out.
February 01, 2013 06:30PM
thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

reggae.truth
BIG UP SIERRA NEVADA WORLD MUSIC FESTIVAL smileys with beer What an initial lineup announcement.

All I ask before buying a ticket is SHOW ME THE MUSIC -- BOOM! -- SNWMF keeping it real with the music.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login