Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nasio anyone?

Posted by Rusty 
Rusty
Nasio anyone?
April 07, 2004 05:03PM
Living in the Positive! Let's get Nasio to SNWMF this summer while he's around the west coast.

Props to SNWMF coords for putting up a great lineup.
Irie_Sis
Re: Nasio anyone?
April 07, 2004 05:56PM
I've been wanting to see nasio for a long time now . I was wondering if he was just playing at reggae on the river or if he would be at other venues also. Living in the positive is such a good album.
April 08, 2004 02:09AM
I received an email from Nasio's publicist stating that Nasio is about to announce a worldwide record deal that will finally bring Nasio's music to the four corners of the Earth. It goes on to state:

Nasio is confirmed to perform at Reggae On the River on August 8, 2004
Nasio will be touring the West Coast before and after the festival.

So it looks like there may be some other california performances, which should be nice....
April 08, 2004 04:47AM
-im ready for the tour!+ -RASpects+
April 16, 2004 03:59AM
I just can't get enough of Living In The Positive. So uplifting. Very reminiscent of Bob Marley's later albums. He is gonna blow up!! I can see it now at ROTR. It's dusk and the fog is barely creeping over the hills when Nasio busts out "African Spirit." Chills up my back!

fourtwentyplenty
April 23, 2004 10:12PM
More chills!
April 24, 2004 02:07AM
-when i* saw him play RoTr 98' nobody knu even wha his name was. i* was like what iz happening? dar was only like20-30 people around stage feeling the mazzive irie vibrationz inna late saturday afternoon. then when lucky dube came on people just come out of the woodz & packed up. i* tink tingz will be differnt dis year. itez*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login