Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FAO Daniel: Posts that show a persons true disposition.....

Posted by mulligan 
FAO Daniel: Posts that show a persons true disposition.....
October 04, 2012 04:11PM
I think it is important for all to know just where a person is coming from on this board. Your deletion of randomguy2u's disgusting post keeps those who (fortunately) did not see it from seeing what a ......., ......., ............ person he is. Perhaps there should be a folder or something where these could go so we could review a persons true nature. I for one haven't met this guy (I don't think) and now that I know his nature I don't want to, no matter how big his record collection is or how good his smoke is or what a "nice guy" he seems like
Re: FAO Daniel: Posts that show a persons true disposition.....
October 04, 2012 04:34PM
More deleted posts! None of which were offensive I might add. Interesting....

We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and prosperity for our community. Our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspirations and needs of others, for their sakes and for our own.
Cesar Chavez
October 04, 2012 04:52PM
When a post is deleted, any subsequent post that refers to that post goes away with it....
October 04, 2012 04:59PM
Daniel
When a post is deleted, any subsequent post that refers to that post goes away with it....
Well, your explanation in the pm you sent me is slightly different.
And unless I am imagining it, I did indeed read a post that could be interpreted as threatening.
Why you claim it didnt exist, I have no idea. Perhaps the poster himself deleted it?

We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and prosperity for our community. Our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspirations and needs of others, for their sakes and for our own.
Cesar Chavez
October 04, 2012 05:01PM
Daniel truly needs the power to walked unscathed thru the lions den. :-)
October 04, 2012 05:04PM
about as threatening as a singer celebrating hanging gays.

"you should die" is not a threat.

boom boom bye in a battyman head (for instance) is a threat.

unless, of course, you are referring to the neanderthal rg2u post.....
October 04, 2012 05:06PM
mulligan
about as threatening as a singer celebrating hanging gays.

"you should die" is not a threat.

boom boom bye in a battyman head (for instance) is a threat.

unless, of course, you are referring to the neanderthal rg2u post.....
Both can be interpreted as such....
Perception is everything...

Cesar Chavez

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2012 05:06PM by Original RuffNeck Sol Jah.
October 07, 2012 05:12PM
Coool.........U think I care what people think about me?......never have, never will.......I especially don't care about any other boardees opinion...I don't think I crosessed the line ever.....U must see the other side of the coin...the other opinion... .I don't know what i said that got deleted......But don't think I won't exercise my constitutional rights.....Don't think I won't reserve my god given rights......Don't think I will Shut up, Sit down, u have no f-ing rights.....If it's a gay comment , it's true, " they are afraid of his words"
October 07, 2012 05:34PM
October 07, 2012 06:09PM
nahikuroots

Hahahahhaha!!! "shoot the @#$%& and walk away" LOVE Carlin!! Well done nahikuroots!! Thanks for that!
October 08, 2012 12:22AM
rg2u - no constitutional, god given, or even f-ing rights here, only the rights that the Moderator allows.....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2012 12:24AM by mulligan.
October 16, 2012 03:35AM
Federal Moderator this is not your jurisdiction...No rights where u sit. I am standing I can see over the computer screen. If by Neanderthal u mean primitive man who only has to worry about where to get food living as one with nature pre-babylon and dollars and borders, who really knew how to go clubbing .....then yes thank u rasta. but u can do this one over.....I'll give u a mulligan. "while your pointing your finger 3 point back at you"....------sincerely, RandemNeanderthalltooyou
October 16, 2012 04:44AM
randomguy2u
If by Neanderthal u mean primitive man... who really knew how to go clubbing .....

Hahahaha!! Favorite quote in this whole exceedingly ridiculous debate! I know this whole miasma got started with an off the cuff remark (which I missed) but seriously folks its run it's course and now this is the quote I'm walking away with.... "Neanderthals really knew how to go clubbing..." classic. Thanks RG2U.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login