Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reggae Artist Anthony B Hospitalized

Posted by madisimmons 
Reggae Artist Anthony B Hospitalized
October 09, 2012 06:52PM
Reggae Artist Anthony B Hospitalized on Caribbean Fever
At approximately 4:30 a.m. on Saturday, October 6, International Reggae Artist Anthony B, collapsed shortly after his performance at a Dallas, Texas night club and is now hospitalized. "At this time there is no confirmation from the doctors as to the exact diagnosis, but we strongly believe that Anthony B has been o
verworked and strongly suspect dehydration" says Ronnie Tomlinson, Anthony B's publicist. It is still unknown how long he will be admitted for but as the information becomes available, his fans and the public will be notified. Anthony B is currently admitted at the Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Dallas TX. We are praying for a speedy recovery as we have faith Jah Rastafari will see him through...[www.newimagepromotion.com]
Re: Reggae Artist Anthony B Hospitalized
October 09, 2012 07:36PM
Sad news sad smiley
October 09, 2012 07:56PM
More love Anthony B, let us know what the I man needs.
October 09, 2012 09:03PM
More life, more blessings, speedy recovery Lion....

We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and prosperity for our community. Our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspirations and needs of others, for their sakes and for our own.
Cesar Chavez
October 10, 2012 05:20AM
Man, I don't know how these things happen in Texas and no one in Austin hears about it.
October 10, 2012 06:55AM
I always give the advice to the fellow ganjaman.....2 hours of exercise and 1 gallon of water every morning.
Hard to do on the road away from home.
More Life.
October 10, 2012 07:21AM
That's great advice there, Strikkly.

More power to Anthony B - get well soon.
October 11, 2012 02:10PM
I have so noticed that exercise and water is key to being able to smoke a lot of ganga. I do 15 miles on a bike in the morning and 1 mile on the treadmill. Helps keep me irie!
October 11, 2012 02:33PM
rossta8888
I have so noticed that exercise and water is key to being able to smoke a lot of ganga. I do 15 miles on a bike in the morning and 1 mile on the treadmill. Helps keep me irie!
staying active and hydrated is key to life....bring f
fresh fluids in and sweat toxins out....its a beautiful process....
October 12, 2012 09:15AM
update?
Hope all is well w d I
October 12, 2012 09:18AM
International Reggae Artist Anthony B Released from Hospital

New York, New York (October 11, 2012). On Wednesday, October 10th at approximately 5:00 p.m. EST, International Reggae Artist Anthony B, was released from the hospital and is currently resting.

"Thanks to all my fans who said a prayer for the I and send a word of blessings to rest up" said Anthony B, after being released from the hospital yesterday.

Doctors diagnosed Anthony B with exhaustion and dehydration, which can be attributed to his jampact schedule he has had throughout the year. Promoting his 'Freedom Fighter' album, which was released digitally in May 2012 and will be in stores on October 22, 2012, Anthony B's schedule has been quite hectic.

"Anthony B has been on the road this year covering the globe, with no break in-between. He has toured Europe, Africa, UK , India, Austrailia and still found time to take some spot dates in Barbados and the US" says Ronnie Tomlinson, artist publicist.

As per doctors orders Anthony B needs a lot of rest and will need to reschedule his UK and Europe tour dates. Some of these dates are three shows scheduled in the UK; October 12, October 28th and November 7, which is The Red Bull Anniversary at the Wembley Arena.

As for the Europe Tour, the Agency BA2 Bojan in Europe, which is the agency who handled the bookings for this Europe tour, will correspond with all promoters explaining the situation and making any necessary accomodations.

Anthony B at this time feels so compelled not to disappoint his fans nor promoters yet, must adhere to the rules of nature
October 12, 2012 09:20AM
Give Thanks Daniel,

More Health and Strength Anthony B!
October 12, 2012 10:03AM
THIS IS AN UPDATE........ Wednesday, October 10th at approximately 5:00 p.m. EST, international reggae artist Anthony B, was released from the hospital.

“Thanks to all my fans who said a prayer for the I and send a word of blessings to rest up” said Anthony B, after being released from the hospital yesterday.

Doctors diagnosed Anthony B with exhaustion and dehydration, which was be attributed to his heavily booked schedule throughout this year.

Reggae Artiste Anthony B Hospitalized!

With the promotion of his ‘Freedom Fighter’ album, which was released digitally in May 2012 (and will be in stores on October 22, 2012) Anthony B’s schedule has been quite hectic.

“Anthony B has been on the road this year covering the globe, with no break in-between. He has toured Europe, Africa, UK , India, Austrailia and still found time to take some spot dates in Barbados and the US,” said his publicist, Ronnie Tomlinson.

As per doctors orders, Anthony B needs a lot of rest and will need to reschedule his UK and Europe tour dates. Some of those dates are three shows scheduled in the UK; October 12, October 28th and November 7, the latter which is The Red Bull Anniversary at the Wembley Arena.

As for the European Tour, the Agency BA2 Bojan in Europe will correspond with all promoters and fans the cancellation of those upcoming show dates.

Despite his disappointment of not fulfilling his contractual obligations to promoters and fans, Anthony B is following doctor’s orders and is presently resting.

Get well soon!
Share this Article

digg
Email This
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login