johnny osbourne/major lazer
October 22, 2012 10:30AM

I'm definitely not a fan of major lazer, but this will expose ALOT of people to johnny. It's just too bad he's probably making zero money off this

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2012 10:36AM by miguel.
Re: johnny osbourne/major lazer
October 22, 2012 09:33PM
updated link:

October 23, 2012 12:00AM
as soon as the johnny sample goes away at the beginning it's just a bunch of hot garbage.......
please delete this from my brain.

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
October 23, 2012 02:47AM
HiGrade1
as soon as the johnny sample goes away at the beginning it's just a bunch of hot garbage.......
please delete this from my brain.

because you've come to expect so much from Major Lazer?
October 23, 2012 07:08PM
Its dope how many young people will find out who Johnny Osbourne is because of this.. If you listen to the interview Diplo says how jammys gave him the acapella so I dont see why Mr osbourne wouldnt get full publishing credits & make some money from it..
October 23, 2012 09:53PM
no. no. nothing like that PJ..... i'd actually not even heard of them til i clicked the link above and got assaulted by noise.....

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
October 23, 2012 11:04PM
blessedcoast wrote " I dont see why Mr osbourne wouldnt get full publishing credits & make some money from it.. "

you said the key word "Publishing"
who own the publishing rights gets the $
and most reggae artist never knew anything about publishing and just got one time $ and that was it.
only recently are artists getting registered w/ ascap & its counterpoints and in control of their music. as for that track i'd guess king jam prob owns the publishing and will get the lazer residuals. i'd love to be wrong...
a
October 24, 2012 01:28AM
another shinning example of Reggae getting pimped...nothing new just like Drum & Bass pimped madd samples now its the Drug Step Pimps getting some coin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login