Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OT: Hurricane Time

Posted by Ras James 
This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.
OT: Hurricane Time
October 23, 2012 05:40PM
Looks like we're looking for a hurricane to reach JA by tomorrow. Currently at Tropical Storm status. been through a few tropical storms down here but if it goes through, this will be my first hurricane experience. The stores are madhouses in town today
Re: OT: Hurricane Time
October 23, 2012 06:49PM
Wow, good luck with that Ras James hope it goes right past JA without damaging anything. My grandma told me today that Nor Cal had a tornado sighting in the Sacramento area. Never heard that one before. Has anyone else heard about that?
October 24, 2012 05:43PM
Hopefully people use reason....Storms kill people who don't. They kill people who do for that matter. Use the Force and I don't mean Star Wars...the force of sense.
October 24, 2012 11:27PM
Hitting pretty hard right now. Apparently the East Coast is getting most of it, but the eye just passed and more to come. Bless Ras James, I hope you are safe.

70% of island out of power. St Mary, Morant Bay, Portland worst hit...

Yes a bunch of tornado's hit in the Sacramento area.

Positive Vibrations w/DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 10pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2012 11:34PM by DJ Treez.
October 25, 2012 06:24AM
Praying for Jamaica's people right now, Sandy is supposed to last well into the night. Stay safe James.
October 25, 2012 12:19PM
I'm safe. Without power at the moment but have running water still. Lost a lot of trees but haven't fully checked the damage yet. About to get off and turn my phone off to preserve battery