Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OT: Hurricane Time

Posted by Ras James 
OT: Hurricane Time
October 23, 2012 10:40AM
Looks like we're looking for a hurricane to reach JA by tomorrow. Currently at Tropical Storm status. been through a few tropical storms down here but if it goes through, this will be my first hurricane experience. The stores are madhouses in town today
Re: OT: Hurricane Time
October 23, 2012 11:49AM
Wow, good luck with that Ras James hope it goes right past JA without damaging anything. My grandma told me today that Nor Cal had a tornado sighting in the Sacramento area. Never heard that one before. Has anyone else heard about that?
October 24, 2012 10:43AM
Hopefully people use reason....Storms kill people who don't. They kill people who do for that matter. Use the Force and I don't mean Star Wars...the force of sense.
October 24, 2012 04:27PM
Hitting pretty hard right now. Apparently the East Coast is getting most of it, but the eye just passed and more to come. Bless Ras James, I hope you are safe.

70% of island out of power. St Mary, Morant Bay, Portland worst hit...

Yes a bunch of tornado's hit in the Sacramento area.

Positive Vibrations w/ DJ Treez | Tahoe's Reggae Show | Thursday Nights 9pm | 101.5 FM KTKE | truckeetahoeradio.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2012 04:34PM by DJ Treez.
October 24, 2012 11:24PM
Praying for Jamaica's people right now, Sandy is supposed to last well into the night. Stay safe James.
October 25, 2012 05:19AM
I'm safe. Without power at the moment but have running water still. Lost a lot of trees but haven't fully checked the damage yet. About to get off and turn my phone off to preserve battery
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login