OT - Bruce Lipton - The Biology of Perception
October 28, 2012 04:59PM
I found this interesting.
And would like to hear the massive's take on this
Atheists in particular

We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and prosperity for our community. Our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspirations and needs of others, for their sakes and for our own.
Cesar Chavez

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2012 07:41PM by Original RuffNeck Sol Jah.
Re: Bruce Lipton - The Biology of Perception
October 28, 2012 07:22PM
He has been on "The Joe Rogan Experience" podcast, I will have to listen to that episode again. As for this, pretty much a barrage of info with a lot of "Basicallys" and "Bottom Lines". Perception and Belief are great territories for theorists because they are hard to quantify and to this day not fully understood. I question the level of a fetuses' perception and beliefs while it is still developing in the womb that lead it to having similar features to its parents. As an adult, Bob Marley would be an excellent example of someone whose beliefs did not overcome the combination of genetic predispositions and environmental triggers.
With this lecture Dr.Lipton seems to be taking the "Placebo Effect" to a genetic level. Here is what the New England Journal Of Medicine has to say about Placebos.
Placebo Effect

This is one that fascinates me

Re: Bruce Lipton - The Biology of Perception
October 28, 2012 07:35PM
I have his book "Spontaneous Evolution" and am about about half way through, but left it at my friends house. Great ideas and concepts but hard to manifest in reality. I like him nonetheless!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login