Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

7th Annual LA Rumble Sat Dec 8th: Broken Silence v Tazmania v Innocent

Posted by LIGHTFOOT 
7th Annual LA Rumble Sat Dec 8th: Broken Silence v Tazmania v Innocent
October 28, 2012 12:18PM
The 7th Annual LA RUMBLE Sound Clash on Saturday December 8th @ The Garr Hall.. Tazmania (LA) v Innocent (FL) v Broken Silence - Defending Champs (Bay Area).. 4 Rounds, 3 Sounds, 1 Trophy.. Hosted By Lightfoot.. Sounds by Keilamym.. 9pm-230am.. Clash Starts @ 12 SHARP!! #MassiveProductions #SoundClash

Re: 7th Annual LA Rumble Sat Dec 8th: Broken Silence v Tazmania v Innocent
October 28, 2012 05:38PM
Roadtrip!

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
October 29, 2012 03:37PM
Respect HiGrade... hopefully u and the crew can make it down for this Big Clash!!!
October 30, 2012 06:53PM
warrr tun up
October 30, 2012 11:48PM
tunn up LOAD ZG... hopefully the zions gate crew can make it down for this year!!!
November 01, 2012 08:25AM
Stay Positive Sound and crew will be heading down the day before leaving from Chico. I should have room for 1 to 2 people if anyone wants to meet up. As of now I think we are going to head to Santa Cruz onFriday to see Don Carlos then head to LA Saturday Morning for the clash and home Sunday.

Lightfoot- Please let us know near hotels.
November 05, 2012 11:35AM
will do Diesel, thats the least i can do for all of ur continued support, many thx to u and any others supporting the event from out of town!!!

ill list some of the closer nicer hotels for all of the out of towner ppl flying/driving in... ill be honest and say i personally wouldnt stay in any hotels/motels within 10 mins of the venue since, but if being 15 - 20 mins away from the venue is ok, then you'll be good, comfortable & safe!!!

Blessings & Much Respect!!!
November 08, 2012 01:23PM
maybe the event is still too far away but im kinda surprised there isnt more discussion in here about this clash... is the line up not to the liking of the nor-cal clash fans???
November 08, 2012 03:09PM
LIGHTFOOT
maybe the event is still too far away but im kinda surprised there isnt more discussion in here about this clash... is the line up not to the liking of the nor-cal clash fans???

Ok since you asked I would say that 95% of the people here are uninterested in modern sound clash scene. I followed clash for about a decade and imo it just kinda became a sport for other djs to observe. I think the last clash they had in SF a joke was made about how many of the people in the audience had a dub box and the honest answer from an attendee was ... ALL OF THEM. Do you thing, not hating on the effort just my 2cents.
November 12, 2012 08:12AM
I heard the date is being moved... What happened?
November 12, 2012 05:38PM
postponed til jan or feb...
November 13, 2012 02:15AM
Unfortunately we're gonna have to postpone the Rumble until early next year.. some things far more important than a clash or any event came up that won't allow us to be in full rumble mode & promote it on the high levels we're accustomed too... but to make it clear, its not cancelled, its just postponed til late Jan or Feb.. if we do something, we're gonna do it right!! #MassiveProductions #LaRumble.com #SoundClash
November 13, 2012 06:47AM
kudos....atleast you made a flyer this time where everyones head is basically the same size, progress.
and yeah soundclash is only fun when its in our backyard (bay area) and hopefully with some local crews who we can see to victory or crushing defeat.
November 13, 2012 09:16AM
Thanks for canceling it well enough in advance that I didn't make any definate travel plans. I'd hate to drive down again for another cancelled clash. I look forward to hearing the new date announced.
November 13, 2012 10:47AM
thx for understanding Diesel.. another reason we decided to postpone it was bcuz we didnt wanna do a half ass job promoting it and supporters like urself come in from out of town for a half filled event, that wouldnt be right for all the extra effort yah made to support our event... so ill definitely keep yah posted on the latest news & date.. BLESS UP!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login