Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OT: Mitt Romney signs with Vatican Vibez

Posted by Ras James 
OT: Mitt Romney signs with Vatican Vibez
November 05, 2012 08:29PM
Washington DC - With poll numbers trailing, Mitt Romney has announced to the world he has signed a contract with Pope Benedict and Vatican Vibes to produce his upcoming Dancehall/Hip Hop album "Binders Full a Women"

"Well, let's be honest, the election isn't going that well for me, and I gotta find work for all these women in my binders. A few weeks ago my old friend (T)hizz Holiness called and was like 'Yo R-Money, I just disbanded the Katholic Kamp and need a new artist. You Down?' - and I was like 'no doubt!' How could I turn down an offer to work with my Katholic Krew?"

Benedict, known as the pontiff of the Caholic Church, is also well known for his own career as a Dancehall and Hip Hop performer, having previously been associated with the Thizz Nation Crew and The Portmore Empire. In recent months, he has disbanded the Katholic Kamp crew after former manager Dregos was discovered leaking information to the Imedia. Since his conviction by the Spanish Inquisition, Dregos has been unavailable for comment and replaced by former SNWMF board member Danny "Ras Smoka" Crucial.

"I'm looking forward to this project, it's gonna be EPIC! We're even in talks to have SOJA back R-Money and The Vatican Vibez Crew on tour this summer." Stated an enthusiastic Ras Smoka when reached for comment.

"Binders Full a Women" is due for a Summer release. The crew would not address rumors that the Pope has reunited with E-40 or that he may be making a guest appearance on the release.

Re: OT: Mitt Romney signs with Vatican Vibez
November 05, 2012 10:50PM
ooooooooh man. ya never know what to expect from the vatican vibez label.......

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
November 06, 2012 12:13AM

We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and prosperity for our community. Our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspirations and needs of others, for their sakes and for our own.
Cesar Chavez
November 06, 2012 04:36AM
VOTE EARLY.
AND VOTE OFTEN.
November 07, 2012 01:06AM
November 07, 2012 01:50AM
Vatican City - Pope Benedict has hit out against public school teacher Ras Adam Simeon, who has been posting outdated photos on the internet suggesting he is a Barack Obama supporter.

"Listen, I'm sick of these player haters on the SNWMF Board. Punks like HiGrade and Ras Adam always all up in my biz.. That photo is like 2 years old and was from when I was pon di gaza. Now it's all about Mitt 'RMoney' Up in here. From Mormon Mack to Vatican Vibez - a we run tings, tings nuh run we!" stated the pontiff. It is unknown if he plans to take legal action against Ras Adam or any other members of the Sierra Nevada World Music Festival message board.

Later in the day, Pope Benedict's manager Ras Smoka issued a statement saying "Although Vatican Vibez is clearly in support of RMoney, we hold no grudge against Mr Obama. However, we do hold a grudge against Dr. Suess, who forced me to listen to Beres all weekend at Sierra Nevada." Attempts were made to contact Suess but his phone went unanswered by press time.
November 07, 2012 05:44PM
just wait til you hear rmoney on his first single........
"i never had a chance" featuring super pac and the old money boys

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login