Inner Visions much talked about and antisipated Video soon come!!
November 11, 2012 05:33AM
Inner Visions' "Hands Up" Video release party will be held on the 23rd of November at High Tide Restaurant and Bar. (Cruz Bay, St. John, US Virgin Islands) 9:00-11:00pm.
Video was shot by Videotographer Ed Laborde and showcases our fellow Virgin Islands street people such as Emanuel "Mano" Boyd, Ray "Ray-I" Roberts, Barbara Laronde, Addonis Morton and
Angel "Exodus" Bloques! So tell Jack to tell Jill, to tell Bill to tell
Phil, to tell Carl, to tell em' all!!!

Blessings,
Grasshopper
P.S. For all you good Brothers and Sisters out there, we shall post on Youtube just for you as well!
www.innervisionsreggae.com
Re: Inner Visions much talked about and antisipated Video soon come!!
November 11, 2012 09:04AM
Thanks Grasshopper!

Love that reggae!
November 12, 2012 12:24PM
Awesome grasshopper!! You are good friends with a dear lady to me Saundra! She always is saying amazing things about you!! She has invited me to go to St Johns for the festival in January!! Sounds like good times!! Would love to have you visit Oregon!! Bless
November 12, 2012 02:24PM
was just at High Tide (a couple times) about a month ago. Nice spot.
Re: Inner Visions much talked about and anticipated Video soon come!!
November 13, 2012 01:56AM
Nomotrouble my Brother, how are you? As you can tell we are excited about this video! You will love it! Good to hear from you. Hoping to make it out West this year now that we have fresh wheels!!! Got more vibez than last time too! Was truly missing Ras Paul at that time. Harmony is tight again and the vibe nice again. lol! Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of our fans out there soon!

Hey Rossta888, pleasure to meet you here! So you know Saundra!!! Cool! Please give her my love and that of the crew. That last week and weekend of January is a nice time to visit. Love City Live is no longer just a reggae concert but a week filled with activities. I think the Bordeaux Rastafari fair happens around that time as well! So aside from the white sandy beaches and everything else this tiny Island offers, during Love City Live is fast becoming the time to visit if you love your reggae and cultural vibez!! Hope you make the trip. It is one worth taking.

Blessup Ninja, by the time I got your email you were probably gone! sad smiley Would have loved to share my homeland with you in grand style! Hope you had a blessed time here. Next time you need to reach me contact me at guitargrass@yahoo.com and we'll make it happen. Seems you were here before the performance season began at High Tide. We were in steep rehearsal mode preparing for the times when we just can get enough time to do so. We now playing around the Islands of St. Thomas/ St. John, Wednesday through Sunday! Sorry we did not linkup! Next time King! Hope we see you out West upon our return in 2013.

Blessings,
Grasshopper
jps
November 13, 2012 04:37AM
Wish Kristy and I could be there to see this Grasshopper. We hope to make it back sometime soon. Keep up the positive works. Can't wait to see it!!
November 13, 2012 07:52AM
Yes Grasshopper! It sounds like a great trip. Just trying to figure out if I can make it work. My name is Tyler Ross, I just reconnected with Saundra after a few years. We fell out of touch shortly after Walter passed away and I moved to Oregon. So happy to have her back in my life and I know that you are an important person to her. Awesome to meet you Grasshopper! We would love to have you come play a show in Portland, Eugene or even Bend!!! Bless

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2012 03:07PM by rossta8888.
November 15, 2012 04:27AM
Hey JP!!! Wish you could be here as well but we do know how you feel. You'll be here in spirit!
Sounds like you not making Love City Live this coming year after all. Oh well we'll throw this one down for you! lol! Planning to fly in Sis April for this one. She needs a vacation where Duane Stevenson is on stage! lol! Please give Kristy my best and you be good. Be safe my Brother!!

Greetings Tyler, Interesting you mentioned Walter. We became friends with Saundra at the Monterey Bay Reggaefest when the press tent was buzzing with the question "why was a band of your strengths opening the show?" lol! I think it's because we were not known out there at the time and the fact that we really sound different to everyone else. For some it takes a few to ajust. The West Coast still have not been able to grasp our vibe to the fullest as the East Coast has but I'm confident they will in time. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out They just need to listen honestly to our message. Once "InnerGizedf" always "InnerGized!" Walter was a great Brother! MC Rocky, Saundra and Walter encouraged us not to be upset at the fact we opened but that we should return again! So we bonded from back then. I've seen her go through her changes and stood by her through her toughest challenges. We all have our differences. We all have our weakness and our strengths but we are all human. A little love and compassion goes a long way. To many sad and lonely folks in this world today. Take the time to say I love you to someone today! Sorry I got off on a little rant there but got up this morning with to much on my mind. lol! Anyway, it is a pleasure to meet you. We are currently making plans to venture West this year. All we need is one or two anchor dates and it's on! One or two major festivals onboard would do it! That way maybe Oregan would come onboard too! If that happens I'm sure we'll link up!

Blessings,
Grasshopper
Roy
November 15, 2012 04:50AM
Greetings brother Grasshopper. We can hardly wait for it!

Bless up!
November 15, 2012 08:05AM
Awesome Grasshopper I would love it if you did make it to Oregon, let me know if I can help in any way. I remember that year at Monterray Reggae festival. I had just met Walter and Saundra a few months earlier and started working with them for David at People Productions and worked that festival. Was my first time working a reggae festival and I really enjoyed it. I actually met you at the festival that year along with Rocky and I got the opportunity to pick Yami Bolo up at the airport and bring him to Monterray and then drove the Morgan Heritage band and Una (I believe that is her name) from Monterray to the airport. Was a big weekend for me and the love from everyone that weekend is part of the reason why I am a huge fan of reggae music, its culture and vibes. I had been struggling in life after two terrible knee injuries ended my college soccer career and any chance I had of playing professionally. Walter and Saundra lifted me up with love. I miss Walter too. Thank you Grasshopper, look forward to meeting you again!
November 16, 2012 02:52PM
Yes I! Soon come Bro. Roy! Just a few more days. How's Sue? Please give her our best!

It's so good to link with you Brother Tyler! Will try an keep you posted if and when we come Wst!

Blessed love,
Grasshopper
November 16, 2012 03:13PM
November 16, 2012 03:15PM
Hey Grasshopper was just chatting with Saundra as I am reading your post. She says to say that she loves you! And your her BFF! LOL Look forward to you coming out west.

Bless,
Tyler
November 17, 2012 12:38PM
Okay, you are all a witness...

"Planning to fly in Sis April for this one. She needs a vacation where Duane Stevenson is on stage"
winking smiley
November 19, 2012 10:15AM
Greets Everyone and thanks so much Tyler! Looking forward to establishing another link in our human love train! lol!

So Sis April, you putting me out there? lolol! Well, we already had plans for you so you better start packing!!! Mr. Duane Stevens will be waiting on you with open arms too! lol! Come on down and let me introduce you to my favorite place in the world! My home!!!

Blessings,
Grasshopper
November 26, 2012 10:50AM
Hands Up Babylon!!!!!!
Yes!!! Fully recovered mentally from our video release party friday night! People in the house were just loving it up as we expected. There was whistles, clapping, laughing, shouting and some tearing up! To our fans out there whom we promised to share, please hold on a few more days. The file is to huge for You tube in the current format so have to await the return of the Videotographer from off Island to make those ajustments! Not to worry though, it soon come!!!! Again special thanks to Mr. Ed Laborde Jr. (Videotographer), our New Manager Miss Barbara LaRonde, Emanuel "Mano" Boyd, Angel "Exodus" Bolques, Ray "Ray-I" Roberts, and Adonis Morton for helping to make this a reality!!!!
Soon as I get it, I'll share!!!!

Blessings,
Grasshopper
jps
November 29, 2012 08:31AM
Look forward to seeing this Grasshopper. And very much looking forward to Love City Live.....trying to be patient but I'm very exited about it.
December 01, 2012 03:52PM
Ya Mon, can't wait to see your May 13th video shoot of Hans Up drinking smiley We were there in May and met all of you's, had a great time, I even met Grasshoppers Mother, so cool, it was her B-day.smiling smiley It was such a GREAT Video Shoot,,, Can't wait to see it, this will be my 4th cd of Inner Visions, BEST REGGAE BAND EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #1 !! A fan for life,, see you in May Grasshopper and Inner Visions, I could go thru all names but love you guys. I will be waiting patiently, Good Day !!
December 01, 2012 03:54PM
smileys with beersmileys with beer
jps
Look forward to seeing this Grasshopper. And very much looking forward to Love City Live.....trying to be patient but I'm very exited about it.
December 01, 2012 03:54PM
December 04, 2012 04:25AM
Hey JP!!!!! Looking forward to having you see us on the big stage Bro! Not to many have seen the new transformation. lol! Love City Live is just the place. I invite everyone reading this to attend. If you can't make it this year, consider the last weekend in January for next year and book it early. Travel can be expensive that time of year. So yes! JP Please give Kristy our love and we looking forward to seeing the four of your faces in the place. I mean...... we know the ladies are coming because of Duane, lol .....but Steel Pulse is in the house so there is something for you too! lol!

Blessings,
Grasshopper
December 04, 2012 04:26AM
Greeting Billyg1027, Glad you enjoyed the vibe at the video shoot! Was told by the videotographer I should have the final product by Wednesday! (However, you know Island time can easily mean Thursday!! lol! Anyway, I'll post the link here just as soon as we get it.) Still hoping to make it out West this Summer. Remain Blessed!

Blessings,
Grasshopper
December 07, 2012 10:04PM
OK, I promised!!! Still editing the footage so please bear with the little clitches you may find here. It is still a work in progress! Someone leaked it out before we did, so before it goes any further I'll share what we have so far. Enjoy!!!

Blessings,
Grasshopper

[url=http://

]Hands Up Babylon (Video by Inner Visions reggae Band from the Virgin Islands)[/url]
December 08, 2012 03:35AM
[url=http://

]Hands Up Babylon with better sound[/url]

This sounds better!
Blessings,
Grasshopper
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login