Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Snoop Dogg coming to Oregon

Posted by rossta8888 
Snoop Dogg coming to Oregon
November 14, 2012 07:53AM
So Snoop Dogg is coming to be in Bend, OR 12/18 and in the article it makes a point to say it will not be Snoop Lion. Interesting, I thought he was the same person. LOL. He obviously is still touring as Snoop Dogg because that is what people want to see. Tix are 42.50 plus fees. Funny I dont mind paying 40$ for Midnite or other reggae I like but dont really want to splash out 40 plus $ for a hip hop show.
Re: Snoop Dogg coming to Oregon
November 14, 2012 11:56AM
Yeah, he is coming to the Teen Club, The Phoenix, in Petaluma. Tix are 50 and yes it has been pointed out this will be snoop dog not lion. Funny thing is I would drop 50 to see Snoop (dog) but not at the teen club, I feel way too old.
November 14, 2012 12:10PM
LOL that is funny, the teen club. The phoenix! I remember that venue for sure. Grew up in Santa Rosa and lived in Petaluma for a year before movnig to Oregon. They are 50$ here also. I just dont understand the whole reborn rastarian and then decide to tour as Snoop Dogg, i read somewhere he was done with gangster rap and hip hop??? But who am I to judge.
November 14, 2012 12:23PM
$$$ mark of the dog
November 14, 2012 02:01PM
he is done making NEW songs
November 15, 2012 10:50AM
Gotcha Ninja, no more making new hip hop songs but he knows his bread and butter is touring as Snoop Dogg.
November 15, 2012 12:50PM
$100 ticket at bellyup...it'll sell out in minutes too
November 15, 2012 01:43PM
wow Miguel thats a lot of money. I bet he doesnt play longer than 60 minutes too
November 15, 2012 06:51PM
I imagine it would be hard to tour with one reggae song also
November 15, 2012 08:17PM

During sound check I got my hands, literally, on Snoop's microphones. A big guy the size of a wall, named Tiny, made me give the mics back as soon as the camera flash went off.
November 16, 2012 05:51AM
be careful Snoop is known to pass around a garbage can asking for weed donations......and then pass it around another time for more donations.......the millionaire taking alms from the poor.....that guys a piece of work
November 16, 2012 06:28AM
Agreed but the poor shouldn't waste $50 on snoop anyway.. That's robbery itself
November 16, 2012 06:51AM
indeed.....I just heard the story how he pulled that up in Humboldt one year
November 16, 2012 09:41AM
iriebarto

Yeah I hear you on that, I just thought maybe he was working on a reggae album and wasnt touring for a bit. 50$ and he wants my ganga. LOL
November 16, 2012 10:35AM
He should be, that is if it was for real and not a gimmick.. But I'd still like to watch the documentary
November 16, 2012 10:55AM
Yeah, that is kinda how i felt. But I am not going to judge him. My girlfriend really wants to go to the show. I have never been to a hip hop show and really have no want to spend 50 bucks for Snoop Dog but my girlfriend also sees Midnite with me about 10 times a year so I might be going. He has done a documentary? Have not heard anything on that.
November 16, 2012 11:08AM
Admired for his Ego on the way up the ladder of success and Hated for it once he got there...

My favorite "Snoopism" At 2:00 of this video Ice T asks him "Whats your style?", Snoop replies "My style I would say is Taekwondo, Bruce Lee created that. Which that means is that I'll @#$%& a nigga up if a nigga try to play me wrong but for the most part I'm a good guy making great music to party to" Talk about a serious misunderstanding of the Philosophies of Bruce Lee. Apparently to Snoop "Jeet Kune Do" sounds like "Taekwondo" and there is no difference between Koreans and Chinese people.
I saw Snoop in Santa Cruz back in May. He was wearing Red, Gold & Green sweats with a Tam and called out "Jah Rastafari" several times during the show. I remember thinking it was odd and wondering if he was playing up to a crowd he perceived as "Reggae friendly" (this was before news of his "conversion" dropped" His new found views didn't stop him from having a guy dressed as "Nasty Dogg" come on stage and whip a six foot dick around.
November 16, 2012 11:40AM
iriebarto
'

Oh come on plenty of reggae and hiphop artists "tour" with little to no catalog.
November 16, 2012 04:19PM
Yeah not ones as big as snoop tho
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login