Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Radio Fundraiser

Posted by Gordon 
Radio Fundraiser
November 20, 2012 09:10AM
Hello to all my friends in the US!

Hope you're irie!

Anyway, I've got this fundraiser on the go to get some new equipment for the radio show that I present and anyone pledging will get their requests played on the show and shoutouts - 10 UKP gets you 3 songs and a shout, 25 UKP gets you 10 songs and a shout and lots more!

Find out here:

[pleasefund.us]

My eternal gratitude is owed to anyone who pledges.

Blessed Love

Gordon
Re: Radio Fundraiser
November 20, 2012 09:12AM
Just to add, I'm almost 50% of the way there already!
November 21, 2012 09:26AM

'Do you value your money? Maybe a better question, do you like to donate money to undeserving people? Well, you just did that by sending money to Gordon Robertson. Do you know that he recently spent about $200.00 to attend a meet and greet and get a photo taken with Mike Tyson. Yes, Mike Tyson, the idiotic boxer that blew all his money and yes, Mike Tyson, the convicted rapist. $200.00 is what your dear Gordon Robertson spent to meet this loser. $200.00 - that's nearly half the money that he is begging people to send in order to start up this internet radio program. So instead of saving his money to start this show on his OWN, he spent nearly half of that money to get his photo taken with Mike Tyson. How do you feel now about this DJ named Greedy G? Appropriate name isn't it? Spending money on a Mike Tyson photo op sure doesn't make him DJ Needy G does it? Instead of shouting out 'rewind Mr. Selector' maybe you should shout out 'refund Mr. Selector' - Sincerely, The Truth
November 23, 2012 12:40AM
These things happen when children get hold of money.
June 09, 2013 01:51PM
Just reading some old posts and nice to see that my enemies were still thinking of me in my absence.

The boxing event was an early Christmas gift from a very nice person. I hope that one day you two may learn to be nice to me. I won't hold my breath though. Have a nice day!

Gordon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login