Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Last Day to Purchase Holiday Pre-Sale 3 Day Passes to SNWMF 2013!!

Posted by Daniel 
Last Day to Purchase Holiday Pre-Sale 3 Day Passes to SNWMF 2013!!
November 26, 2012 07:03PM
The Sierra Nevada World Music Festival is pleased to offer a limited number of Holiday Presale tickets to the 20th annual SNWMF, which will take place June 21-23, 2013 at the Mendocino County Fairgrounds located in Boonville, California. Holiday Presale tickets will be available online only from December 1-31 or until sold out. Camping Passes and Early Bird tickets will go on sale February 1st.

http://snwmf2013.eventbrite.com

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2012 03:33PM by Daniel.
Re: Holiday Pre-Sale 3 Day Passes to SNWMF 2013 on sale NOW!
December 01, 2012 04:28PM
December 01, 2012 05:50PM
Ordered mine!
December 02, 2012 12:23AM
I'm in!

After three years of paying off credit card debt, I have finally managed to reach that elusive "debt free" status.

Psyched about coming to the 20th Anniversary of SNWMF.

Fatter, balder, and slower, but still irie!

See you there

Tom "Jah Son" Pearson
December 04, 2012 04:23PM
25% of the Holiday Presale tickets have been sold in the first 3 days. This offer is not likely to last through the holiday season, so order yours soon if you want to take advantage of this discount.....
December 04, 2012 04:48PM
How much are the early bird tickets going to be? Any idea would be much appreciated.
December 04, 2012 05:04PM
The price of Early Bird tickets will more than Holiday Presale tix. The amount of the increase will be determined by the artists booked between now and February 1st. The festival hopes to bring a 'top-line' roster of artists for the 20th annual that will be well worth the nominal increase in ticket prices......
December 04, 2012 10:51PM
Thanks Daniel, the main purpose of my question was to see if the early bird would be less than the holiday presale after you count the fee eventbrite is charging. $8 seems a little excessive but I'm biased since I'm anti-fee.
December 05, 2012 11:22PM
Seriously - over $16 bucks in fees for 2 paper tickets (and not even the pretty ones I've kept over the years) is nuts.
December 06, 2012 02:22AM
so that's the definition of nuts?! charging you less than the cost of 1 joint, as a service fee, for the convenience of getting your tickets.....?! geezus... maybe the whole festival should just be free so you don't have to pay at all.... right?! but then what would you complain about.....? actually what's nuts is thinking it shouldn't increase in price every year...... i'll bet the complainers pay more every month for an iphone and data plan so they can check facebook everywhere they go.... but isn't willing to spend it on a full weekend of fun.....

you ever heard that saying "you get what you pay for."

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
December 06, 2012 02:57AM
Well I, for one, can fully sympathize with Mr. Black and Reggae Lover's distaste for service fees. It should be noted that those are the fees the festival is charged, about 1/2 of which goes to EventBrite with the balance going to the credit card companies. To that end, mail order WILL be an option come February 1st....
December 06, 2012 04:39PM
I'll pay more for my ticket but I'll do everything I can to avoid a fee. To me it's not about the $, it's the principle of these fees that seem to be hidden into almost everything we purchase. Ever look at your hotel room bill especially in places like Anaheim and Las Vegas? Everyone wants their cut....
December 06, 2012 09:34PM
Well said Mr. Black, giving so much to the credit card companies for basically doing nothing is exactly what I meant. Give thanks and see you all there again this year anyway......HiGrade, if your j's are 16 a pop I want one, must be good.
Bless up
December 06, 2012 10:58PM
smoking smiley

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
December 31, 2012 03:33PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login