Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dezarie ~ Stronger

Posted by Daniel 
Dezarie ~ Stronger
November 28, 2012 03:40PM
Re: Dezarie ~ Stronger
November 28, 2012 04:02PM
Love Dezarie! Thank you for sharing Daniel. Do you know of a new album or maybe her touring the northwest any time soon?
November 28, 2012 04:41PM
I got no idea. I just know she was in South America earlier this month. Lots of vids available on YouTube.....
November 28, 2012 04:47PM
Oh, Ok cool! I will check out those videos tonight! Who does she tour with as a backing band when Ron and the guys are not backing her?
November 28, 2012 05:22PM
When she performed at SNWMF in 2004, she was backed by Ryan Wilson, Jerry Simon, Junior P and Leslie James.

This tour of Brasil featured Ryan, Jerry, Dean Pond and Robert Benjamin (not related to Vaughn or Ron) on keyboards. I heard she was massively well received for the 9 shows she did down there, and am hoping there will be more in the days and weeks to come...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2012 04:45PM by Daniel.
November 28, 2012 07:40PM
Sweet! Thank you for the knowledge! Only time I have seen her was 2010 NWWRF with the Midnite Band. Wasnt quite the Midnite band but was close.
November 29, 2012 02:16AM
I'm guessing Dean was on keys for this tour?
December 01, 2012 04:28AM
No, Dean Pond was holding down the drums (as usual). It was Mr. Benjamin on bass, Robert Benjamin that iz....
December 01, 2012 05:49AM
Daniel, from your prior post it sounded like you had Robert Benjamin on drums. And I've seen pictures on facebook of Ryan Wilson on bass.
December 01, 2012 04:45PM
Sorry about that Aaron. I guess I should read my own posts more carefully before I correct the posts of others....
December 02, 2012 07:32PM
No problem Daniel. You're still the authority on VI reggae.
December 03, 2012 07:05AM
Tru dat! If I need to know something about VI Reggae, Daniel's definitely the man.

So now that I am in a better financial position after scrimping and saving and not traveling for three years, I'm ready to buy some new music. Good place to start is with Midnite.

Here's what I've got.....what's missing?

A Touch Of Midnite
Ainshant Maps
Anthology
Ark A Law
Assini
Better World Rasta
Bless Go Roun
Cipheraw
Current (Single)
Current
For All
Full Cup
Geoman
He Is Jah
Ina Now
Infinite Dub
Infinite Quality
Intense Pressure
Jah Grid
Jubilees Of Zion
Kayamagan
Kings Bell
Let Live
Live 94117
Maschaana
Momentum
Nemozian Rasta
New 1000
New Name
Project III
Ras Mek Peace
Rule The Time
Scheme A Things
Seek Knowledge Before Vengeance
Some Crucial Tunes From Midnite
Sons Of Atom
Standing Ground
Standing Ground Dub
Supplication To H.I.M.
Thru & True
To Mene
Treasure
Unpolished
Vijan
Weep Not
What Makes A King?

Give thanks

Jah Son
December 03, 2012 07:56AM
In Awe and Children of Jah, the most recent releases, are both great.
December 03, 2012 10:27AM
Thanks Aaron

Jah Son
December 03, 2012 04:03PM
Looks to me Jah Son like you have just about everything! Aaron Pointed out Children of Jah and In Awe, both are amazing albums and worth purchasing. I also noticed you did not have Joyful Noise on there. Worth picking up. It is not a Midnite album but a I Grade compilation that has a few Midnite songs on it. Deep Tangle roots being my personal favorite. Really nice CD, I like it as much as Weep Not. Then of coures they are taking pre-orders for Free Indeed by Higher Bound. Also Children of Jah dub album is being released anytime. If you dont own Ras Batch Know Thyself and The Nazarene's Meditation, I recomend those!
December 03, 2012 04:20PM
Also check out Rod Anton and the Ligerians with Midnite!! Trumpet Bush! Great Song!
December 03, 2012 07:54PM
Thanks. Joyful Noise, Know Thyself and Meditation are all part of my collection already, and I will be ready for the Free Indeed and Children Of Jah Dub when they are released.

Jah Son
December 03, 2012 09:57PM
Dang Jah Son, and I thought I was a Midnite junkie!! The only one I saw missing was The Way, which I rate very highly, and Children of Jah, as mentioned before.
December 03, 2012 11:35PM
Yeah! Nice pickup there reggabe!!! I thought he had them all listed except for the ones mentioned! The Way! Nice call. Love that album also. Took me almost 4 years to get every single Midnite album and compilation but finally have hard copies of them all! Love that Midnite!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login