Help Lindsay Love get back on her feet now!
November 30, 2012 06:18AM
Many of you on here know our dear SiStrength, who has been and will continue to be a positive force in our reggae commUnity! And you may or may not know that she is dealing with some very scary and intense pain right now, and has been for months! You can read more about it from her in the attached link below. (Hopefully I can post it, but if not I know one of you will come to my aid) For those who have not had the pleasure of getting to know her yet, this is my take -

Lindsay Lindsay Lindsay! She is Love and she is Loved! She is also a wise warrioress, who is funny, kind, caring, sharing and sometimes a little daring. She has given so much to her commUnity both near and far, and I know she has so much more to give.. But right now it is time for her to receive, and I know what she needs will come, cause what goes around comes around, and her good works have not been in vain. We are 1 family and we are gonna help our sista Love get back on her feet, yuh zee't! JAH Bless, Heal and Strengthen Lindsay Love!
http://www.gofundme.com/Help-Lindsay-Now
Re: Help Lindsay Love get back on her feet now!
November 30, 2012 08:15PM
^ what Haile Bless say ^

Help Lindsay Now

--
blessid love
ras danny
higher reasoning reggae time
KBOO Portland, Full Strength Community Radio
*Love is a net that catches hearts like fish.*
-Muhammad Ali
*I don't like reggae, I love it*
November 30, 2012 09:21PM
A real good person a real good cause. Let's help her with musical benenfits ,We are up for it RootiCal Players inna the bay down to help!
November 30, 2012 09:37PM
Bless up Lindsey Love
December 04, 2012 06:14PM
Rise Lindsay rise, and not just on here - Health and Strength!

Please help a little or a lot if you can
December 06, 2012 07:41PM
HAPPY 33RD BIRTHDAY LINDSAY!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login