Midnite Pics on Midnite-Culture.com
December 05, 2012 07:41PM
Love this website, went on it today and was so excited to see some new works on the website! One of our own Rogue Agent Photo Joe McLaren is working with the creator of the website! Joe's amazing photos of Midnite in action have now been added to the website. For those of you who do not know Joe, he is a very talented photographer and has a great collection of Midnite pictures that he has taken over the years.(not just Midnite pics but many more) Joe is not just a great photographer but also an amazing person full of Love, understanding and an amazing postive attitude on life! If you are not familar with Rogue Agent Photo, check out some of his work on Facebook. Also if you have not been to this Midnite website it is amazing, has video's posted, a phorum, a lot of lyrics for Midnite songs and now some awesome photos curtesy of Rogue Agent Photo. Midnite is an amazing band and I am proud to be a fan of their works. Just wanted to give a big shout out and thanks to all who help spread Midnite and their message!

Here are the links:
[www.midnite-culture.com]
[www.facebook.com]
Re: Midnite Pics on Midnite-Culture.com
December 05, 2012 07:46PM
Sorry Joe, Hope it is okay I told the masses about your great works! But I get so excited over MIDNITE!!!
December 05, 2012 07:51PM
rossta8888
Sorry Joe, Hope it is okay I told the masses about your great works! But I get so excited over MIDNITE!!!

^ thumbs up

Give THANKS for di kind words and for sharing di links, Rossta! I appreciaLOVE it VERY Much!!

See you at the next Midnite show!!! smileys with beer

BOOM!!!!
December 05, 2012 07:55PM
Sounds good to me Joe! Im ready for a Midnite experience anytime! I just might have to fly to France if they dont get back to the Northwest soon! smiling bouncing smiley
December 05, 2012 07:58PM
rossta8888
Sounds good to me Joe! Im ready for a Midnite experience anytime! I just might have to fly to France if they dont get back to the Northwest soon! smiling bouncing smiley

^ Seen. Heard. AGREED!!! grinning smiley
December 05, 2012 08:10PM
Although midnite -culture.com is a great collection of midnite media, those running the site are data miners, and have disrespected some tapers in the manner they work. I know of one guy who has completely stopped posting midnite audio and vid because of that site.....it's a long story and should never detract from the beauty of Midnite's craft. Things are not always as they seem.

Love that reggae!
December 05, 2012 08:24PM
I am sorry to hear that NOMO. Not my intention to spread word of a site that does that. My apologies.
December 05, 2012 09:54PM
no apology needed, and i'm not really saying to stay away from it. When i was told about it all seemed good. An issue came up in the last six months that was dealt with in a poor manner and resulted in less Midnite available, which is no one's goal.

Love that reggae!
December 05, 2012 10:05PM
That is not the goal. The goal is to spread their music and what they stand for. Well what can we do about it? Is there a way to help the guy who is putting this website on understand that some people are upset. If he is such a big fan of Midnite and what they are all about you think he would be open to that.
December 06, 2012 02:18AM
I've pushed Ron and Vaughn to open the vaults and let the live message flow freely. I recorded a little and traded aLOT. Word was Ron did not want the live shows free flowing. I think every midNITE is special and it's a shame sometime the message has to get squashed on a barroom floor with live recording hiding out in someONEs closet or harddrive. If Midnite would freely open up trading of live shows, the message would freely hit the masses. I feel covert even sharing the few gems I have sinse Ron hasn't given the OK to free up the music. I've talked with Vaughn before and he doesn't seem to mind. I think we need an official word from the band. and actually I haven't tried to circulate live Midnite in a couple years, but I imagine the policy is still vague.

if it's free up lets archive.org that wealth!
December 06, 2012 03:05AM
I think they are good with audience recordings, not so much soundboards. Archive.org is a great idea. Next time i see Ron i'll try to remember to bring it up. Soon i hope!

Love that reggae!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login