OT: Clearing out the equipment boneroom...
December 05, 2012 10:05PM
Thought I'd let folks know that I am clearing some space in my electronic bone room and will be parting with a wide range of mid to high quality, mostly vintage, home audio equipment. Includes a McIntosh 1700 rcvr, a Marantz 1060B amp, various Pioneer components, and a range of Klipsch, M&K, Paradigm, PSB and Energy subs and speakers.

Over the next couple of weeks I'll be pulling pieces out to make sure everything is well described, before they hit Craigslist, or Ebay. I'd be happier to see them go to an appreciative boardie, because they've all been well seasoned with roots, rock, reggae. Send me a private message if you'd like some more detailed info.

Peace
Re: OT: Clearing out the equipment boneroom...
December 05, 2012 10:57PM
Hello Jahsprey! I am looking to buy an audio recorder. Dont know much about them but have been looking at a few different models. Are you selling anything like that?
December 05, 2012 11:22PM
The only recording device on the move is an old school Nakamichi DR-3 cassette deck.
December 06, 2012 01:23AM
is the energy piece a sub woofer? we just got new energy tower speakers and may want to add a sub...

m.

* [www.shocksofshebamusic.com]
* [www.kboo.fm]
* [www.shocksofsheba.podomatic.com]
December 06, 2012 01:46AM
They are Energy Take surround speakers, really tiny but crisp. I have a Paradigm PDR-10 sub (10"winking smiley in nice shape that might work nicely. Ites.
December 06, 2012 02:07AM
i like klipsch.... smiling smiley

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
December 06, 2012 03:35AM
Kg2 in oak? Kg1 in walnut?
December 06, 2012 07:07PM
heresy is my favorite k-horn.....

--------------------------------------
FullWatts on your stereo...™
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login