Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Solar Power - Great Idea

Posted by michelle777 
Solar Power - Great Idea
December 19, 2012 04:50PM
I have just joined the PHORUM platform. I want to share that if someone is thinking of switching or using alternative energy in home, nothing could be better than Solar Power that can really transform one's lifestyle. Plus using it can save you a lot of money for extra needs.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2012 05:23PM by Daniel.
Re: Solar Power - Great Idea
December 19, 2012 05:09PM
I think snwmf should have a stage that would be solar power
December 19, 2012 05:57PM
What is it about this phorum that attracts so many spammers?
December 19, 2012 06:14PM

What is it about this phorum that attracts so many spammers?

One word: Bots. We get about 5 registration requests from bots each day. I should note that Michelle is not a bot, but rather a person with an agenda....
December 20, 2012 06:15PM
Solar Arrays would be the size of the Venue its self. ( with the current lighting set up )

How about some Bio-Diesel Generators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who doesn't like the smell of Tempura??? Come on Its a Gimmie!

Lets make the Extra Effort this Year!!
December 21, 2012 02:27AM
I remember at the Hog Farm back in the day they had solar panels AND stationsry bikes next to the stage that generated power for stage monitors and such. Folks would pedal and watch the show at the same time then when thry hopped off someone else would hop on. I thought that was pretty dope
December 21, 2012 03:20AM
A pv system to power a stage at Sierra would need a battery back up system. This would cost more money than the festival stage and equipment combined. The amps that are produced from the speakers would be so huge. I am a pv designer in the bay and i design systems all day. This is so inefficient and the cost would be extravagent. A small system for your home or business is where it is at. Good idea with the generators.
December 21, 2012 03:36AM
PV=photovoltaic=solar panels

For the tech-impaired...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login