Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Soweto Big Up ...

Posted by asher selector 
Soweto Big Up ...
December 27, 2012 04:56AM
Big Up all the Massive and Specialy All SOUTH AFRICAN RASPECT RASPECT ... After 17 days of MUZIK , CULTURE & GOOD VIBES I am Fresh Inna mi Place Again ... Listening some South African House Muzik dat I buy & Love ... The 17 Days was Nice Up & full of Experience & history again ... I stay 5 Days Inna One RASTAFARI Family House in the Middle of the Ghetto of SOWETO "ZOLA" And I want to Make a Special Big for Up for what I see & Live ...But Special BIG UP & RASPECT all The SOWETO Family's Because It really touch my Heart to See the People a Try & Developpe the Ghetto , Built Up bigga House , Park and many more & When One Family Make Money Dem don't Run Away From the Ghetto Uptown NO NO Dem Built Up dem PLACE and is BIG BIG & TOUCH MY HEART , for Sure is Many Many More To Do & Built & is Not EASY But NUFF NUFF NUFF You Do Already & Nuff to Come ... BIG UP TO BUILT UP YOU HOUSES & GHETTO AND NOT RUNN AWAY FROM IT ... LARGE LARGE RASPECT ... Zola use to be a verry verry dangerous place but the People Come Together and Rise for UNITY & BUILT UP ... The Festival was Right at Zola inna the Park , MUZIK & HAPPINES ... The Promota living right there & built Up right There LOVE IT !!! A BEAUTIFULL EXEMPLE ... RASTAFARI ...
Re: Soweto Big Up ...
December 29, 2012 03:13PM
[www.facebook.com] Pics Vibes ...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login