Sizzla arrival, performance and exit from Sting 2012
January 02, 2013 03:05PM
this video is maaaaad.....

Re: Sizzla arrival, performance and exit from Sting 2012
January 02, 2013 04:07PM
wicked video..nice quality...something tells me that big ass light skinned dude is indeed a "dangerous man talkin"
January 02, 2013 08:39PM
PS so the more I think about this the more it bothers me. Who is the man in the picture above? There is something sinister in how he calls the Rasta "Nigger". It seems like he is calling the Rasta a "Nigger". As if him being dark skinned makes him less. I just don't like it at all. Bad deal.
January 02, 2013 11:55PM
Ninja
PS so the more I think about this the more it bothers me. Who is the man in the picture above? There is something sinister in how he calls the Rasta "Nigger". It seems like he is calling the Rasta a "Nigger". As if him being dark skinned makes him less. I just don't like it at all. Bad deal.
dont know if its the case here, but I have meet a few Africans that comonly refer to western blacks as "Niggers" and are upset by the term "African American" as a broad label of american blacks. I guess my point is that western whites arent the only ones who throw around the word nigger when trying to offend others. I do see your point, Mr. Policeman does seem to have a certain distain in his voice and does seem to feel the need to prove superiority over the rasta....
January 03, 2013 03:43PM
police dont like rasta and rasta no like police.....
no really something about rasta really challenges the manhood of a police man like that, he knows that rasta criticize and laugh at him all day long and so he'll take the opportunity as doorman to let his hatred be known
I would not mess with Sizzlas village.
I like how Sizzla flashes a big smile at the end of the video and says "GOOD DAY OFFICER!!!"
January 03, 2013 04:11PM
strikkly
and so he'll take the opportunity as doorman

ya that and it IS an "ex" police mans show ... you know what they say about "ex" police.
January 03, 2013 04:32PM
well just so everyone is clear. It is the intent of the word that makes it disgusting. In this case you have this far head police who has nothing else going on in his life who is threatening this guy. Keep in mind I really didn't see what the guy did but...does it matter?
January 03, 2013 04:40PM
Ninja
well just so everyone is clear. It is the intent of the word that makes it disgusting. In this case you have this far head police who has nothing else going on in his life who is threatening this guy. Keep in mind I really didn't see what the guy did but...does it matter?

You have a very high standard for 3rd world police. Not the first or last time I have heard badman or police or badmanpolice degrade another human being...but ya of course I agree using that that kind of aggressive language is out of hand.
January 03, 2013 04:54PM
I have been called and seen others called Nigger in this fashion. It is the same no matter where you find it. Human beings trying to treat others as less then human beings. it goes from being from whatever Ras did to who and what he is in a heartbeat. This guy could be from NYC for all I know.
January 03, 2013 10:45PM

[/url]

bun out the demon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login