Reggae, Culture, and the Arts!!
January 02, 2013 09:05AM

Don't miss this one!!!!
Blessings,
Grasshopper
Re: Reggae, Culture, and the Arts!!
January 02, 2013 09:08AM
WOW what a lineup! I need to move some freight and make some money for this one. I really want to see Midnite in ST Croix and you add Inner Vision Harry MO and Pressure along with Sister Joyce! That is quite the lineup! Thanks for posting Grasshopper, that will be an amazing night. Back to work to make some funds so I can come!
January 03, 2013 09:48PM
Greetings Rossta8888, Hope you will be able to make this happen for you. The stage is set and we plan to enjoy the day! Come in and bring a friend! You won't be soory you did!

Blessup!
January 04, 2013 06:02AM
a St. Thomas ting DIS!
jps
January 04, 2013 07:17AM
Very upset we will be missing this by just a few days. But can't complain, at least we are catching Love City Live.

See you soon Grasshopper!!!
January 06, 2013 06:30PM
January 06, 2013 06:35PM
Totally awesome, Grasshopper. Gotta make it one of these days. So glad Sister April will be there.
January 07, 2013 02:15PM
I heard it is Inner Vision and Midnite back to back on Sunday night! IRIE!!! Anyone in Oregon going that i can jump in your carry on bag???
January 09, 2013 08:58PM
I can't believe I am actually gonna be there for the Sunday show! I am so excited!
Thanks again Grasshopper! See he keeps his promises! smiling smiley
January 13, 2013 06:31PM
Yes Sis Irie!!! I look forward for the day you visit as well! Please give Bro Ricky our blessings!!

Blessings,
Grasshopper
January 13, 2013 06:34PM
Hoping for wonderful days while you are here Sis April! Aim to make sure you have a ball!! Safe travels!

Blessings,
Grasshopper
January 29, 2013 11:32PM
This was an incredible experience. Even though I only got to see the Sunday show, the vibes were amazing.
There was such love and respect shown to me, I will never forget this! Plus some of the best food EVER and a chance to hang out with Grasshopper's (Inner Visions) mom and aunt. In fact, my whole trip to the VI was the absolute best vacation, I ever had. Aside from Steel Pulse, Love City Live, the following Saturday, had performances by Duane Stephenson, Reemah and of course, Inner Visions. They also had a meet and greet for that event and I had the opportunity to take some great shots there too. Got a chance to meet up with Batch there plus Tippi and meet Dean Pond and AMLAK.

MANY thanks to Grasshopper for making this possible!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2013 11:35PM by traveler.
January 31, 2013 04:17PM
Awesome photos! Thank you for sharing! What a trip that must have been! I hope to visit the VI soon!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login