Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jah9 - New Name & Addis Pablo - Call Of the Righteous

Posted by strikkly 
Jah9 - New Name & Addis Pablo - Call Of the Righteous
January 06, 2013 04:01PM
some churchical vibes for sunday morn........Rory from Stone Love doin some real production, eh?

Rory meets Addis Pablo.....

jps
Re: Jah9 - New Name & Addis Pablo - Call Of the Righteous
January 06, 2013 10:03PM
Been playing the Pablo track a lot lately. Really wish these tracks saw a vinyl release.
January 06, 2013 11:07PM
My wish precisely, someone contact rory stone love
January 07, 2013 12:39AM
strikkly
some churchical vibes for sunday morn........Rory from Stone Love doin some real production, eh?

Rory meets Addis Pablo.....

wow to my ear the Addis is another nice step forward. have been lsitening to his "Pablo Inna de Yard" and dub, which are both nice... kid is growing by the week.

def like the production here so salute Rory, and no surprise to hear him working off 'police in helicopter' either. i remember him playing that back on the small stage in Marysville and ever session since.

for me though that Jah9 does not work at all. i wouldn't say she's as bad in that recording as she was when she came to SNWMF with Rory, but mainly because it would be hard to be worse. she was awful.

i had the idea that the vocal was coming on 10" but i could have mixed that up with other reading/info from anywhere. not sure at all.
January 07, 2013 03:18AM
jps
Been playing the Pablo track a lot lately. Really wish these tracks saw a vinyl release.

He said he was considering but non committal about wax release of future releases back when he dropped the first plate. He did do a small run of the first Jah9 tune on 10(Legitimate) on his "Rory" label. Im sure its success or lack of determines future wax releases.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login