Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Chico's Bob Marley Day Feb. 14th w/ LUCIANO, QUEEN IFRICA, TONY REBEL, J-Ras and Marco

Posted by Diesel 
Chico's Bob Marley Day Feb. 14th w/ LUCIANO, QUEEN IFRICA, TONY REBEL, J-Ras and Marco
January 11, 2013 04:30PM
Join Stay Positive Sound for our second Chico Bob Marley Day Celebration Feb 14 with a special 2 hour set from Luciano. We also have Queen Ifrica and Tony Rebel all being backed by The Gumption Band. Opening the night and keeping things going between sets will be J- Ras and Marco. This is a family event. All ages. Under 18 with paid adult and kids 10 and under free. Doors are at 4:30 and live music should start around 5 and go til 10pm.
Re: Chico's Bob Marley Day Feb. 14th w/ LUCIANO, QUEEN IFRICA, TONY REBEL, J-Ras and Marco
January 11, 2013 05:13PM
What's the venue Diesel? Kings Music Int. lists Ifrica and Rebel as performing there that night but, given the times you've listed, I'm suspecting this will be at another venue. If so, are Lalibela and Ifrica ALSO performing at LonM that night.....?
Re: Chico's Bob Marley Day Feb. 14th w/ LUCIANO, QUEEN IFRICA, TONY REBEL, J-Ras and Marco
January 11, 2013 05:32PM
I was so excited Luciano excepted my offer I forgot to put the venue. This will by my first show at The El Rey Theater in down town Chico. Capacity is 600. Only 500 tickets will be sold so I'm expecting a sell out. I hope to see some of you there.
January 11, 2013 05:35PM
As for Lost On Main that night we will be having an after party. Expect to see some of the artist from the day show doing some track performances, signing autographs and taking pictures. This will be a full day of great music.
January 11, 2013 05:35PM
Wow, in Chico........Big up yaself Diesel! 3 of my favorites right there. Keep up the good works.
January 13, 2013 01:07AM
I was gonna say big up Chico crew for yu works. Also go ravens and yikes packers just scored
January 13, 2013 07:19PM
January 13, 2013 07:32PM
great looking poster (i know the ID crew -- they know the deal)

and GREAT SHOW... great great lineup!!!

damn Diesel i am so happy to see you making these things happen in Chico

i just wish i could be around!
January 15, 2013 02:21AM
Thanks Nick. Just building on the foundation you laid. Let me know if you can ever make any of my events. I'd love to get you on a line up.
January 31, 2013 01:18AM
Chico Bob Night show added at Lost On Main with Prince Alla, J Ras, Marko, cootdogg, Katherine Ramirez, Water Truck Sound, DJ PhG and AzREDSMOKE. Doors are at 9pm and show starts around 10pm.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2013 01:18AM by Diesel.
January 31, 2013 11:17PM
WAY too hard to go out there on a thursday night!!
February 01, 2013 01:52AM
We are definitely making it all the way up for a Thursday! Ites.
February 01, 2013 02:57PM
your lineup rivals SNWMF at this point......on a smaller scale of course....3 HUGE Rasta artists.
February 04, 2013 12:00AM
strikkly
your lineup rivals SNWMF at this point......on a smaller scale of course....3 HUGE Rasta artists.

Thanks that's a huge complement. This is the biggest show I've ever done. Things are looking good and I hope to make this show a yearly thing and have it grow. Next year will be on the Friday of Presidents Day Weekend.
This year was on Thursday because I booked it planning for it to be at our regual reggae night, but wanted to do something all ages so I moved it to another venue.
Anyone planning on coming please visit out Facebook page and like us. Also check the events page for other upcoming shows. Thanks
February 04, 2013 11:26PM
JAH Bless the works Diesel! from the RootiCal Players Camp
February 05, 2013 02:43AM
That's a great lineup. Good luck to you
February 11, 2013 05:05PM
Pure Anywear will be hosting a booth this year at Chico's Bob Marley Day Celebrarion.
February 11, 2013 07:50PM
Tickets online at www.ticketweb.com
Key word Stay Positive Sound
February 14, 2013 05:38PM
HAPPY BOB DAY. I hope to see some of you at the show.
February 14, 2013 06:23PM
Well the tax returns didn't come through, so I doubt we make the El Rey fun (boo), but see you at Lost!

"I'm gonna put on a iron shirt, and chase the devil out of earth" - Max Romeo
February 16, 2013 03:58PM
That was the best Valentine's Day in years. Big up Diesel for throwing a great party in Chico. We had an amazing time.
February 17, 2013 05:45PM
Thanks to the ones that came out. I enjoyed myself and was happy others did to. Anyone have any ideas why the turn out was so bad?
AJ
February 17, 2013 07:18PM
Nice looking venue!
Too bad about the turn out.
February 18, 2013 04:39AM
It was Valentine's Day, and the people were out wining and dining at showtime, which seemed really early once we strolled up to the venue. So early that we rolled by and kept walking around town people-watching. We missed Queen Ifrica while we were catching dinner.

It was a very romantic evening for us, but we are unusually fond of reggae music.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login