OT: NFL
January 13, 2013 01:27PM
No playoffs banter?

I was hoping for a Seattle win today. Great playoff games so far, except for the lack of Steelers presence of course.
Re: OT: NFL
January 14, 2013 10:55AM
Yeah, Seattle blew a great comeback after gaining the lead with only 31 seconds remaining.

Gave up 69 yards on a kickoff return and two passes in 20 seconds....Nice prevent pass defence, NOT!

Would have been an epic NFC Conference Championship outdoors on grass in San Fran with two great rookie QB's.

Now the game will be indoors under a dome on a plastic field...call me old-fashion but I cant stand those dome games, thats not real football.
January 14, 2013 10:58AM
Prevent Defense = prevents you from winning.....

I'm glad Niners don't have to play the C-Hawks again after that butt-thumping a couple of weeks ago.
January 14, 2013 11:19AM
So depressed..................
January 14, 2013 11:27AM
Patriots and Niners in the Super Bowl??? Thats my gut feeling. I hate the Niners and the Patriots with a passion. I hope Baltimore or Atlanta win so I have one team I can kinda root for.
January 14, 2013 11:42AM
Sorry Rossta, Kaepernick will have his foot on Atlanta's face.

Love that reggae!
January 14, 2013 12:29PM
Kapernick was amazing after throwing that pick 6. 400 plus total yards! Impressive. Atlanta did a pretty good job of shutting down Wilson until the second half. I would imagine that the Niners go to Atlanta and win. Kapernick is the real deal.

NOMO, we will have to link up at the end of March. I will be going to Midnite's shows at the Independence in San Francisco and the Fairfax show 2 nights later!!!
January 15, 2013 03:19PM
why you gonna hate on the 49ers? oh wait, you're in the NW & probably root for those "squak"hawks...
January 15, 2013 03:42PM
C-hocks are pretty darn good. I'm glad the niners don't have to play them again.
January 15, 2013 03:44PM
Rossta, i'm in, we'll talk.

Love that reggae!
January 15, 2013 05:08PM
oh yeah, the Hawks are definitely good, but I think we would have exacted revenge & beat them at home in the championship game. Honestly, I can't stand Pete Carrol from his USC days & he seems like an arrogant punk, but I'm sure that's what people say about Harbaugh outside of 49er nation.

I think the rivalry between these teams will be an intense one for the next few years...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login